Blood Tears

Oh, great job you did, Miguel! You should jump off this building, you stupid a-hole! Maybe we're better spread apart, her on her side and me on my side. Anyway, Nueva York needs Spider-Man, I can't lament forever.
   I start swinging around the city, looking for something suspicious, until I hear some noise in a nearby alley, so I went there to check what it is. As I enter the dark alley, I can see the back of that bloody lady and a scared guy kneeling down in front of her with a black cross on his hands. What the shock is happening?
   - I'm sorry, masked woman! It wasn't my intention! - the guy shouts in fear - if you really want this cross, than take it back!
   He throws the cross on her, she doesn't seem to react, the aura is so heavy right now, anything can happen... It gives shiver down my spine... Than the guy's nose starts bleeding, too much, I come closer to him and ask:
   - What happened?
   - I-it was a accident - he stutters in fear, trying to stop the bleeding with some kleenex, but it doesn't stop.
   - Hey, bloody lady - I say as I come closer to her - don't you think this is a a bit... extreme..?
   She doesn't responds, just grabs the back of my head and hits it on a wall hard. It was so quickly that I couldn't react, it hurts so freaking much! She's so out of character at this point.
   - What the shock happened to you? - I shout as I turn back to her in pain, but she still doesn't replies, just keeps staring at that guy, I kneel down and grab the cross and show it to her - is this what you wanted?
   She seems to be so out of herself, like a statue... I warp that cross around her neck, making a quick and loose knot on the back of it.
   - Is that what you wanted? - I shout.
I can see blood falling off the black eyes that mask like blood tears, and she falls behind on the ground. Shock... I look back at the guy and ask:
   - What happened?
   - I-I accidentally took off the cross as I passed by her - he says, scared as he starts cleaning up his bleeding nose.
   - How? - I question.
   - I don't know... - he mumbles scared - it happened so fast...
   - I see... - I mumble as he runs out the alley in fear. I can feel something cold falling into me, I look up and see the thin waterdrops fall from the black sky. Now it's raining... Oh great...
   I shift my gaze to Bloody Mary on the ground. She doesn't move... Did she die? I kneel down next to her head, put my fingers on the right side of her neck, and check her pulse: She is still alive. Her pulse quick and weak and her breathing as well. Take off her mask.
   I slowly lift her mask upwards until I can remove it from her head completely. Her face seems so delicate... Her skin is unbelievably pale now, like milk, and she is crying blood?! I can't really see the color of her eyes because of all of the blood.
   I take her in my arms and go out of there. She really needs help...