Dance Macrabe

I don't know what Miguel did to me yesterday, but I feel like a brand new person (fiscally). What he did could help so many people... I liked that regatta which the bullet opened a BIG-ASS HOLE ON IT. Thankfully, Carmilla helped me with that (I hate lying to her, Asiman, and Gus, but it was necessary).
   This mystery is getting much weirder and disturbing as we progress through it. The shadow in my dream, the bullet, the roses, the crows, the invasion, the death tread, the seals, these monsters... That was a horrible experience... The person behind this is a psychopath who not only invaded Alchamax, a powerful corporation, but also let that snake there and probably shoot me, and I didn't see them..! That person must be the invisible man!
   Anyways... I have things to do.
   I start to feel the death omen... Oh fuck. I stop on the top of a building, I look down to the alley on the side... It's the same alley from when I came here... I teleport down there and look around, there's no one there... I step on something and get sucked into the Mirror World. What?!
   I try to get out of that world, but the portal doesn't open! SHIT! It wasn't supposed to happen! The omen just gets stronger every second... I look behind, and see what seems to be a gray werewolf coming out of a mirror wildly with a foaming mouth, big pointy teeth and horrible smell, its red eyes thirst for blood.
   I prepare a gun and shoot on its head, the creature's brains blows up in blood, but still doesn't die..! It turns towards my direction, I continue shooting, it doesn't die! Just bleeding with a bunch of holes on its head.
   The werewolf tries to bite me with that big smelly mouth, I turn the gun into a big silver stick and use it to block its mouth as it presses me against a mirror. As the stick touches the creature's skin, it burns the flash where it touches, but the animal doesn't seem to care. I look at its chest, the seal is there, branded on fire...
   I push the stick harder onto the werewolf's mouth, but it presses me against the mirror harder and moves its mouth closer to my head, the horrible smell is suffocating at this point, my back hurts with the pressure and the blood still floats from the hole on the werewolf's head to my face, sticking onto my face like goop.
   I slowly open the portal with all my concentration in order to relief the pressure and push the stick harder against the creature's skull, until I cut it on half, the werewolf stops moving. FINALLY!
    But then the portal open as a whole and I fall behind to somewhere realy moist yet with a realy good smell as the animal's smelly corpse falls onto me. Damn...
   - I hate werewolfs... - I mumble.
   - Selene..?! - I hear Miguel's voice. I open my eyes, and look around, I'm in Miguel's bathroom, and he's taking a shower... And he's wearing no clothes...
   I feel my face warm up like boiling water, I quickly move away the corpse, get up, and rush to the door, which opens by itself as I quickly run to the living room. I take a deep breath and cover my mask with my hands in embarrassment. AHHHHHHHHHHH!
   I should have thought somewhere to go, not let it at random! I'm so embarrassed oh my... I know I'm don't get horny becuse of someone's body, but still is really embarrassing! We don't have that much of intimacy... This is something I wouldn't enjoy if it happened to me, imagine Miguel! If he forgives me, I would consider a miracle because I already invaded his privacy once, imagine committing the same mistake two times!
   - Selene..? - I hear Miguel's voice again - Are you ok?
   - Kinda... Are you wearing any clothes..? - I ask.
   - Yes - I remove the hands off my mask and look at him, he's wearing a robe which is transparent in some parts becuse he's wet, showing a bit his muscles. His hair is down, all over his forehead and dripping water... He's handsome with his hair down.
   - I'm sorry, really sorry, it was an accident, it wasn't intentional, I'm sorry...
   - No problem - he interrupts - but this " entering in my house out of nowhere " thing is becoming a habit, I have to say - he smirks.
   - It was an accident..! - I oppose.
   - Sure it was... - he chuckles - I can forgive you if you get rid of that big wolf corpse in my bathroom.
   - Ok - I go back to the bathroom, grab the corpse and throw the corpse and the stick back on the mirror, letting only the blood as trail behind. I take a deep breath and clean up my hands on my overcoat - done..!
   - Good... - he mumbles, he grabs a towel and throws it to me, I grab it on the air - I can take care of the blood later, although I think you could suck the stained blood - he chuckles sarcastically.
   - Do you drink water from the melting snow on winter? - I ask sarcastically. His eyes wide a bit.
   - Shock..! You have a good point - he mumbles, I smirk under my mask.
   I remove my mask and clean up my bloody face and hair, I also clean up my mask, the white towel is stained with blood. I look at Miguel and return the towel to him.
   - It's kinda hot in here... - I mumble as I shake my hand to relief the heat.
   - Steam, Selene... - he says.
   - I know, but I'm wearing three layers of clothing..! - I step outside the room so I can hear Miguel and not feel so hot.
   - Miguel, you have a priority call - Lyla says as her hologram appears in front of us.
   - Tell them I... - he says but he's interrupted by Lyla.
   - Ms. Raymond said she wouldn't accept that apology anymore - she says.
   - Shock..! - he mumbles - tell her I'm sick... And also forge another medical certificate.
   - Ok, Miguel - she says as her hologram glitches and she sits on a chair with a medical coat over her dress, a paper and a pen on her hands, she taps the pen on her cheek thinking - which disease should I put this time?
   - Bubonic Plage - I mumble playfully.
   - No, that's too much for-- Miguel trys to oppose, but Lyla interrupts him again.
   - Great idea..! - she smiles and scribbles the paper in her hands.
   - You must be joking, right? - Miguel says quickly and a bit worried - this can't be...
   - And I already sent it - she smirks sassily during her interruption as he sighs, massaging the root of his nose with his fingers. I laugh a bit. Lyla is amazing.
   - Please Ms. Raymond accept it... - he mumbles.
  - Who is..? - I ask.
  - The HR director at Alchemax, Soraia Raymond - Lyla responds.
  - And we not get along with each other - Miguel completes - and also due to my Spider-Man thing, sometimes have I miss work, so in order to undercover it, I give her many reasons for it, including fake medical certificates... And she kinda annoyed by that.
   - Damn... - I try to hold my laugh. I'm grateful my boss isn't a asshole like that entire company. A good boss is the one who receives the same salary as their employees.
   - I hope she believes in it... - he mumbles.
   - At least you got yourself 5 days off as a bonus - Lyla tries to cheer him up, coming back to her normal form.
   - At least that... - he mumbles - Selene, have you lived during any Bubonic Plage epidemic?
   - Thankfully, no - I respond - only heard of some local epidemics here and there, but nothing as big as the 1300's one, you know...
   - I see... - he mumbles - but you probably lived though many others.
   - Yep - I confirm - specially when I lived in big citys like Florence or Milan where people didn't had sewerage... - I stick out my tongue disgusted with those memories.
   - I cannot imagine... - he mumbles disgusted as well.
   - Did you lived in Italy? - Lyla asks curious.
   - I did, for 7 years - I replie.
   - Do you speak Italian? - she asks with little sparkles in her eyes.
   - Chiaro - I respond with a smile - my Italian isn't the best right now.
   - How many languages do you speak..? - Miguel asks.
   - French, Italian, Latin, Portuguese, and English - I replie.
   - Shock... - his eyes wide - well, that's truly a hability.
   - Thanks..! - I mumble. He smiles slyly.
   - Make yourself comfortable - Miguel says - I'll finish here first.
   - Ok - I replie and walk to the living room, sitting on the red couch.
   Next, my Gizmo starts to ring, I click on the big square and the hologram pops above it. It's a message from Xina..!
   - Hi Selene! (^-^) How have you been? I was wondering if you are free next Sunday, because me and Gabbe were thinking about going to a karaoke, and I thought you would enjoy going there - her message says.
   - Hey Xina - I replie - I've been doing great and I would love to go.
   - Greatヽ(^○^)ノ- she responds - it'll be at 7 PM at the Moonlight Smile Karaoke, 19th Pl, Queens.
   - Ok - I say.
   - Yikes (=^ェ^=) - she says, I chuckle a bit.
   - Someone made a friend... - I hear Miguel's husky voice behind me, I turn behind and there's him with his arms resting on the back of the couch and a smirk on his face.
   - Why are you reading my massages?! - I say surprised, tapping on the square multiple times, making the hologram appearing and diapering many times until it disappears completely - where's my privacy?!
   - You literally read my thoughts, and also broke into my house more than once - he says with half-closed sarcastic eyes.
   - The second one was an accident - I explain pointing a finger up - the first one... - oh shit, I don't know how to say in response.
   - Looks like someone is speechless - he chuckles.
   - I'm not..! - I exclaim. Now I need a better argument... I don't have any - Damn bro... - I sigh - I admit, you're right...
   - I'm always right - he smirks smugly - I, Miguel O’Hara, was wrong only one time, when I thought I was wrong.
   - Shut up, web head - I mumble with narrow my eyes.
   - Make me, blood sucker - he smirks.
   - Come on, kids, don't fight - Lyla says sassily as her hologram appears in front of us - although a little punch-punch-punch fight between you two would be interesting...
   - Miguel would be humiliated - I giggle sarcastically.
   - It's more possible that I would beat you up in less than 5 seconds - he smugs, I look at him with narrow - I did it once and I can do it again... - his face comes closer to mine.
   - I can humiliat you faster... - I smirk, moving my face closer to his.
   - You both look you're about to kiss - Lyla comments sassily, I move away my face, looking at her.
   - We're not..! - I oppose.
   - You need to stop, Lyla - Miguel says, I look at him with the corner of my eyes, he's blushing, how cute... - we're just joking with each other..!
   - If you say so... - she smirks, he sighs.
   - Why don't you just plug her out of the outlet..? - I look at him.
   - Out of the what..? - he raises an eyebrow.
   - I don't have an outlet, Selene - she says annoyed - I'm not that old like you...
   - Even you?! - my eyes wide, her and Miguel giggles, I sigh.
   Next, his Gizmo starts to ring, he walks away to talk to whoever is on the other side of the line and I stay here... I may need to go home soon... But I don't want to leave yet... I take a look at the time at my Gizmo, it's almost 5 PM... I go back to the bathroom and enter the mirror.
   What happened with the mirror earlier was weird... The person behind this has something to do with it... They probably closed the portal from the outside and definitely set out the werewolf to kill me...
   Death is near...