Stolen Paradise

😈This chapter contains NSFW😈

   Damn, Carmilla, what did you put in that drink?! I'm so fucking horny right now and Miguel is probably hard at this point. I hope he doesn't masturbate at my bathroom while thinking about me..!
   But if he thought about me, I wouldn't mind... I mean, he's quite nice and pretty, I like his company... He likes me as well... I don't know how he fucks, but if it's good...
   - Miguel..? - I open the door of my apartment - are you ok..?
   - Yep... - he says tense. He's sitting on the couch with his legs crossed and a pillow on his lap.
   - I'm suffering the side effects of the Lovers Rock - I close the door behind me and sit next to him with my legs crossed.
   - Same... - he mumbles. He's blushing... How cute...
   - In your case, are you sure I'm not intensifying the side effects? - I smirk. He doesn't respond. He must be shy.
   I read his thoughts:
   - Stop, Miguel, stop thinking about her that way... Her hot wet body against mine... Shock...
   Damn... Let me see if I can give him a chance... I ask:
   - Hey, I know this's very personal, but in your previous relationships, did the woman feel satisfied in a sexual way?
   - Well - he starts - I think so because they didn't complain much and I learned how to please a woman throughout the years, so...
   - Right... - I mumble.
   - And did you felt satisfied in your previous relationships?
   - I didn't had any serious relationships before, but I was a hooker in the past... And it wasn't good...
   - Wait, really?!
   - Yes... I needed the money and was a virgin, I got the money but learned what sex was in the worst way possible... It hurted like Hell... I know I'm a masochist, but that crossed the line of the good pain...
   - Oh... - he looks at me - have you ever stayed with someone who made you feel good?
   - No...
   - And if you ever found someone who makes you feel good..?
   - Is that someone you..? - I look into his eyes.
   - Y-yes... - he looks away blushing.
   - Well... - I grab his chin and turn his face to mine as I come closer, feeling the warm of his skin against mine and his hot breath against my face - I like you, so would be a nice experience...
   - Oh, really..? - he smirks as he comes closer, I nod - let me dive into your darkest fantasies then...
   - With delight...
   I can feel my lips brushing against his, our hot breaths mixing together with the smell of burning the smell of alcohol and the metallic smell of blood, our eyes almost closed, damn... How I want to kiss him so bad... I want to relief myself with him so bad...
   He puts his big warm hand on my cheek and pulls me for a kiss. My lips, his lips, touching... I love this hot yet sparking feeling of our lips together... It makes me want more... I sneak my tongue out, asking for him letting it enter inside his mouth, he allows as his tongue touches mine and they dance inside our mouths like it was a ball, and our mouths together the ballroom, making it sparkle more asn I taste his saliva...
   I put a hand behind his head and pull him closer, wishing more contact, he pulls me closer to him by my waist... I want more... Give me more... I pull him away a bit and sit to his lap, he uncross his legs, throws the pillow away so I can sit on it, with my legs on the side and facing him. I can feel something pointy against my pantyhose and underwear... Hehe...
   - I like the view from here... - he smirks blushing.
   - Same... - I whisper in his ear and nibble his earlobe and start kissing his neck - what a nice neck I may say...
   - Will you... Bite it and drink my blood..?
   - If you allow me to... - he looks at me with a side eye - It won't hurt much and you won't die... And it'll be pleasurable, trust me...
   - Go ahead... - he closes his eyes moves his head to the side, exposing his muscular neck more.
   I smirk, kiss it again and bite it, he shivers and moans slyly as the hot red liquid comes into my mouth and I suck it, the metallic taste on my mouth... It's different from others somehow, it makes me salivary more... After I drink enough, I lick where I bite and my bloodstained lips.
   - O+ type, right..? - I ask, he nods - it's my favorite...
   - I'm glad... - he smirks - just don't drink it while I sleep... - we both chuckle a bit.
   - I can suck more then your blood...
   - You nasty... - he rest his hands on my waist, he tries to pull them down shyly but I move them to my ass, he squeezes it slyly, I smirk.
   - You're even nastier... - I kiss him again but more intense, he kisses back with the same intensity. Fuck, he's making me even hornier and his little friend is getting excited...
   - Miguel, are you exercising? Your heartbeat is above average - Lyla says as her hologram on the top of Miguel's watch.
   - Not now - he turns it off and looks back at me - where were we at?
   We kiss again, but this time he pulls away and starts kissing my jaw, my neck, my collarbone... That's a huge turn on... He goes back to my neck and nibbles it...
   - Fuck... - I moan slyly.
   - Hum... I liked that little moan of yours... - he whispers huskly - why don't we take it to the next le... - Meowy jumps on Miguel's head, he tries to pull the cat away and I help him remove the cat of his head.
   - Meowy! - I hold the cat and look into its eyes - you little cock-block!
   - We should move things to the bedroom - Miguel suggests, I nod as I put the cat on the couch.
   - Stay there while I'm doing stuff - I say to the cat, get out of Miguel's lap, grab his hand and drag him to the dark bedroom, closing and locking the the door behind us.
   - Stupid cat... - Miguel mumbles.
   - Don't talk about my little baby like that! - I oppose.
   - Make me - he smugs, I throw him on the bed and kiss him roughly until he's gasping for air - I love... Dominant... Muscular woman...
   - So you're lucky tonight... - I smirk.
   - What do you want to do?
   - Sit on your face...
   - Go ahead...
   - Alright, let me just... - I get out from the top of him, sitting on the bed while removing my boots, pantyhose and panties. I turn back to him, he removes his glasses and puts them aside - can I..?
   - Please...
   I crowl until his head, positioning his head between my legs and I sit down like a chair. I can fell his breath onto the wet skin under there as he starts moving his tongue on my sensitive spots, playing with them and sucking my clint while caressing my thighs. It gives me a small shiver at first, until it starts feeling good, my heart beating faster in ecstasy, my breath getting thicker, my thighs squeezing his head a bit in pleasure, my mouth getting dry... The smell of sex...
   - Fuck... - I moan slyly, containing myself to not make that much noise. I should have got a gag...
   He keeps doing it, my body shivering in hot ecstasy more and more. I hold the tissue of my dress hard in plasure, containing my moans but some end up escaping of my mouth. I'm almost exploding in euphoria... I arch my back, closing my eyes and biting my lip to contain the moans.
   As I feel the peak coming, my hole body arching, my heart beats really fast, my breath so thick, my moans almost uncontrollable, my hands holding the tissues tighter and my thighs almost crushing Miguel's skull in pleasure.
   - I-I'm close... - I mumble between gasps and moans.
   The orgasm comes like title wave, I feel like I'm in Heaven, almost touching Nirvana, the glorious peak where gravity is just a matter of opinion and I can fly close to the sun. Nothing else matters, is just me and Miguel in our babylonian masterpiece... My paradise...
   As the glorious sensation fades, it's replaced by an immense feeling of guilt and horniness... A weight squeezing my heart, thousands of daggers stabing it and nothing else feels real, like I'm just an imperfect projection of something... My paradise was stolen from me...
   Miguel brings me back to reality by lifting me up a bit and putting myself on the top of his chest while trys to cach his breath. His hair a bit messy, it seems so soft... I run my fingers though his hair, it's so silky... It helps reliefing the weight on my heart...
   - How was it..? - Miguel asks husky.
   - Good... - I mumble.
   - Is something wrong..?
   - It always happens after I cum, this feeling of gloom consuming my soul...
   - Oh... - he puts a hand on my cheek and caresses it with his thumb - do you want a second round after... This feeling fades away..? - I nod - right...
   He sits on the bed and put my body on his lap, kissing me softly, I kiss back, feeling my taste inside his mouth. He pulls me closer by my waist as he moves down to my neck, kissing and nibbling it...
   - Fuck, Miguel... - I moan slyly, he chuckles huskly.
   - You're so hot that is driving me crazy... - he mumbles into my ear, bitting my earlobe and slowly removing one of sleeves of my dress. I start removing his leather jacket, he helps me and throws it on the ground as I unbutton his shirt, reveling his toned torso.
   - I want to ride you like a rodeo - I smirk.
   - Go ahead, cowgirl... - he smirks back as I remove his shirt and he removes my dress, reveling my tight penthouse-like shirt and my bra, I remove the shirt and he nuzzles into my chest, I pull him closer - you have nice titties...
   - You too - I grab his titties and squeeze them, he blushes.
   - So is it like that? - he raises an eyebrow and takes off my bra, exposing my titties while he grabs and squeeze them hard with a smile and sparkles on his eyes - how I missed this...
   - Lyla was right, you just needed to touch a boob to be less annoying - I chuckle as he looks at me annoyed and kiss me brutally, I kiss back and start removing his pants, feeling his hard member poping.
   He pulls me away slyly and removes his pants and boxers, reveling his erected member. I blush a bit, my eyes wide as I mumble:
   - Damn, it's big...
   - It's 7 inches - he smirks.
   - And it's how many centimeters..?
   - 17 I think...
   - It's still very big... And thick..!
   - And I know how to use it well - he pulls me for a passionate kiss while I sit on his lap, feeling his hard member against my skin. The space between my thighs is crying hard. He grabs a condom from his pocket and puts it on the member.
   - May I..? - I ask, he nods and I I get up a little and put his member inside my front hole, I gasp as I feel myself enveloping him.
   - Oh, Selene... - he moans slyly.
   I start moving my hips around, feeling the member hitting on my sensitive spots, Miguel puts his hands my hips, our breaths becoming thicker and thicker, my heart beating faster as I try to not moan much while Miguel moans huskly as it starts feeling good. I like hearing his moans, not mine, mine aren't helping me listen to him. But, damn, it feels so good...
   - Slap me... - I moan between breaths, he slaps my butt, but not hard enough - harder... - he slaps again but a bit stronger, I smirk. He's shy but doing great.
   I arch my back in pleasure as I scratch his torso, squeezing my thighs on his hips as he moans my name. I look down slyly to see his beautiful face squirming in pleasure, he looks into my eyes.
   - Handsome... - I gasp.
   - Guapa... - he moans with a smirk. I can feel the orgasm closer and closer, ours breath getting thicker, my heart beating fast and faster, my body shivering and stretching, we both dripping sweat and my eyes rolling back a bit.
   - I'm cuming... - I moan slyly.
   - Me too... - he moans as his hands grip in my hips.
   The orgasm comes again, brutally, the cum filing the condom inside of me. I feel like ascending again, scratching Nirvana, like I'm a divine being sitting on the moon, coverd by the stars. So glorious... So paradisiac... As the good feeling fades, the weight in my heart comes again... Damn, why? I feel like this is all a dream, an big staging, a big tragedy to satisfied the sadistic desires of someone else...
   - Hey, Selene - Miguel taps my thighs, bringing me back to reality - can you take it out?
   - Oh, right... - I remove his member from the inside of me and lie next to him, trying to catch my breath as he removes the condom and throw it away. Damn... Why? Why my heart?
   - Are you feeling bad again? - Miguel asks, I nod and he caresses my cheek - but at least if felt good, right?
   - Yes... - I kiss his cheek, he blushes - you're great, but very shy.
   - I'm still not.. Used to do that with you, you know... But I'm glad it was good for both of us - I look at him with a smile, he smiles back and I kiss him softly, he kisses back, pulling me closer by my waist and caressing my thigh. He slowly shifts his body to above mine, still kissing me until he pulls away - I really enjoy the view from here... - he nuzzles into my chest, between my boobs, and bites them slyly, giving me shivers.
   - Are you up for a third round? - I smirk, he nods, I open my legs and he puts himself between them.
   - Oh, beautiful... - he mumbles as he kisses me passionately, I kiss back with the same intensity and caress his hair. My legs are dripping wet at this point.
   - Please, Miguel... - I gasp between breaths.
   - Of course, señhorita... - he grabs his pants, pulls out another condom and puts it on his hard member, I open my legs more and he thrust into my wet hole, feeling myself enveloping his member.
   - Oh, fuck... - I moan slyly.
   - Selene... - he moans and starts thrusting deeper and deeper, his hard member hitting my soft spots.
   - Damn... - I gasp and look at his chest, juicy boobs... So biteble... I bite his chest, he gasps and I suck it. I kiss his chest and go upper, until I reach his trapeze, kissing and sucking it as our breaths get thicker, our hearts beat faster and our bodies shiver, slapping together with sweat.
   As he thrust harder and harder, the pleasure intensifies, I bite his trapeze out of pleasure, bite it hard until it bleeds and I suck the red liquid. Miguel moans in pleasure, he shivers and thrust as hard as he can. Fuck! It feels so good... The heat of our bodies mixing makes it better... I stretching his back out of pleasure, my legs squeezing him, shaking a bit.
   - I'm going to cum... - he moans. I can feel my peak coming, our breaths getting thicker and our body shivering, I can feel his hot breath against my ear, his moans are music to my ears...
   - Me too... - I moan weakly as my eyes roll to the back of my head - Miguel... S'il te plaît...
   I reach my peak, the glorious sensation strikes in again, I ascend to my paradise again, it's fucking Nirvana. I'm in the space between the start and the sky. Goddamn Miguel, I like how you make me feel... But that paradise is stolen, again, the weight on my chest...
   Miguel gets his member out of me and throw the condom away, trying to catch his breath. He looks at me, his blush, his messy hair dripping sweat and his wet muscles... He's pretty, even though he doesn't make me horny with his body, he fucks great and makes me feel amazing...
   - It was... Great... - I say between breaths.
   - Surly... - he says and lies his head on my chest - can I stay here for the night..? I'm tired and a little bit drunk...
   - Yes... - I respond as I run the fingers though his hair, he caresses my arm.
   We stay here, in comfortable silence, until we slowly fall asleep after the intense night. My small stolen paradise...