Arabella

- Calm down, Miguel. It's just a night at a club - Lyla says.
   - You know I'm not the most sociable person on Earth, plus, I've never been there..! - I replie, fixing my hair while looking at the hologram in front of me - do I look good?
   - Really handsome - she smiles and gives me thumbs-up.
   - Good... - I take a deep breath to calm myself and stop the car in front of the store. There are a few people on an alley next to it, smoking and talking.
   I walk out of the car, closing it. I go to the door of the store, and it says it's closed. Shock! I'll have to go the same way as before. I climb the brick walls until I reach the balcony and knock the door-sized window. Selene opens it.
   - Hey... - I smirk.
   - Miguel..! Come in - she opens the door more, I enter and close the window.
   She is wearing a long black dress, which reveals her muscular back. Even though the dress is really loose, it really shows her curves, and the chains on her waist really help to value them... She looks pretty, like really pretty... The type of woman I would see in a cover of a magazine...
   - You came early, the club didn't even open yet - she sits down and puts on some high boots with big platforms heels - I didn't even finish getting ready..! - she chuckles.
   - Yeah... - I chuckle a bit.
   I feel something brushing against my leg, I look down, and it's the cat. I hold it in my arms and pet it his head, it purrs. Cute...
   I hear a knock on the door, Selene says to come in, and a small girl with dark black hair tied up in 2 buns, dark skin and brown-redish big eyes, like doll's, enters the apartment.
   - Selene! Where is the cat? - the kid asks.
   - Here - I say, the child looks at me.
   - Can you give me the Meowy, please? - she asks shyly. I kneel down and give the cat to her. She holds it in her arms like a heavy baby - Thanks..! - she smiles shyly - who are you?
   - Miguel - I respond softly - and you..?
   - Esther..! Nice to meet you!
   - Nice to meet you too... Is that cat yours?
   - It's Selene's, but she lets me play with it.
   I smile a bit. She's adorable.
   - I'm ready now - Selene gets up and comes closer. She's a bit higher because of the heels, I'm on the level of her cleavage. She is also wearing the cross on her neck now. I like the view from here... A very interesting view, I may say... - I just need to put on some makeup, and maybe we can enter if Carmilla or Asiman allows us...
   - Who is Carmilla and Asiman..?
   - My moms! - the child smiles.
   - And also the owners of the club - she goes to the door - come on.
   Me and the child follow her to the big black metal door. She opens it, reveling a long black spiral stair, and we walk downstairs until we enter in what looks like an underground apartment. No windows, the carpet and the walls all red and the yellow light illuminating everything. The child goes to one room and Selene walks to another room, I follow her and inside there's that Raven girl siting on a dressing table doing make up and a guy with pale skin, long black hair and dark-redish eyes shirtless in front of the mirror, admiring himself. He also has some scars under his chest. He looks at Selene through the mirror.
   - Hello Selene and... - he looks at me through the mirror.
   - Miguel.
   - Miguel... I'm Gustavo, but you can call me Gus.
  - He's my boss - Selene whispers to me, I nod.
   - Damn, now I'm hella sexy with this flat chest - Gus mumbles while flexing his few muscles.
   - Of course - Raven says while turning around to him - the most beautiful man that has ever stepped on Earth...
   - I feel honored by being complimented by the most beautiful woman on Earth - he turns to her and gives her a quick peek on the lips - I should get dressed...
   - So don't waste your time - Raven chuckles as he gets his clothes and starts putting them on.
   - Raven, can you borrow some of your makeup for me, please? - Selene asks.
   - Sure..! - Ravens responds, Selene sits next to her and starts doing her makeup. Selene looks so... Astonishing... Like a goddess, so breathtaking...
   - Hey, Miguel, right? - Gus comes to me, now fully dressed in formal yet dark clothes and a hat with small horns on his head, I nod - come here... - he takes me out of the bedroom, closing the door - I have read your thoughts, and you seem interested in Selene...
   - What?! - I blush hard - I see her as a friend, nothing more!
   - The way you look at her says otherwise... - he smirks - it's fine to admit, I won't tell her, besides, I think she's interested in you as well...
   - Really?! - this can't be happening, oh my god...
   - According to Raven, Selene told her that she finds you pretty, but your personality sucks.
   - Oh... - Shock... I know many people say I don't have the best personality in the world, but come on!
   - In that case, I'll help you get her! - he smirks widely. He has big fangs, a vampire, definitely.
   - Can you do that..?
   - Of course! I was able to set Carmilla and Asiman together, and I date the most beautiful woman in the world, helping you will be a piece of cake!
   - So, what do you suggest?
   - Own her, admire her, make her feel like the most sublime creature on earth, and she'll love you..! It worked for me, it may work for you...
   - Right, but do you have something more... practical..?
   - Maybe buy a drink, flirt, ask her to dance... But I prefer the first one, to be honest.
   - Ok... - I take a deep breath. I can do this, I did it twice before. A third time won't be hard...
   - Calm down, Miguelito. The worst she can say is a no - he pets my shoulder, I nod.
   - Hey boys, we're ready! - Raven opens the door, her and Selene walk out of the room. Selene's prettier with makeup on... - What were you talking about?
   - Some advice - Gus says and winks, Raven smirks and chuckles.
   - Get your mask - Raven hands Gus a white mask, which is half of a face with one black eye. He grabs it and puts it on. Raven puts on a black mask with white eyes and details, which revels the lower part of the face.
   - Let's go then! - Gus walks to the door we enter here in the first, we follow him upstairs, until we reach another black metal door which leads to some sort of stock, and there's another door which lead us to the club.
   It's quite a big place, the light brick walls have some ogive with some white, black and red candles lighting the environment like the black chandelier above us. There're also some black tables with chairs in some corners, a check dance floor on the middle in front of a small stage with some instruments there. We walk from behind the counter to the dance floor. It's kinda dark, but the light yellow light gives it a classic vibe. I like the vibe...
   A woman with dark skin, a turbant which has the shape as hair, long skirt, a necklace with big white orbs and dark-redish eyes walks towards us, she looks at me from the bottom to the top with a intimidating look until she stares at my eyes deeply, like I was a prey... It gives me some shivers dwon my spine... She looks like she has some homicidal tendencies...
   - Who are you? - she asks.
   - Miguel... O'Hara... - she scares me... - Selene's friend...
   - That friend from the theology studies I've told you about..! - Selene steps in front of me - he's a very nice guy - Asiman stares at me for a bit longer. I hope she doesn't kill me. She's staring at me as she could.
   - Come on, Asiman - Gus interferes - don't be so mean to him...
   Asiman sighs, and another woman walks to us. She has long brown wavy hair, pale skin, brown-redish eyes, and a long red lace dress with a stern look. She puts a hand on Asiman's waist and looks at me for a bit and says with a husky voice:
   - Miguel, right? - I nod in response. She looks at Asiman - Well, do you remember the rules of the house: Don't treat guests badly - Asiman nods - mi amor... - Asiman smiles slightly and gives the woman in red a quick kiss.
   - The things are almost set, right? - Raven asks, and Gus nods.
   - We just need to check the sound - Gus responds and they went to the stage, Asiman and and the other woman go to behind the counter and I sit on a black chair next to the counter.
   Selene goes to the stage. She says something to Gus and Raven, but I can't hear exactly what they're saying because of the distance, but she seems to ask for something, and they agree. She grabs a guitar and plugs it. She plays a few cords, singing something. They both applaud and say something. She smiles and responds something. They keep talking a bit until she comes to me with a big smile and says happily:
   - Look who will open tonight's show!
   - Good... - I smile a bit.
   - Nice... - the woman in red says huskly as she comes from behind the counter and rests her arms on it. She seems angry somehow.
   - Why don't you like Raven, Carmilla? - Selene asks - she's nice, her and Gus are so in love and they're good for each other, why?
   - It's complicated... - Carmilla starts - I don't want to lose him again...
   - Again..? - I raise an eyebrow.
   - Well, before all this - she starts - me and Gus were born in the Mexican High Class during the mid 19th century, we were very close, but I decided to go to England, the center of the world at that time, to study, but things didn't go well...
   - They found out you were a vampire, right? - Selene says, Carmilla nods.
   - I run away and steal the identity of another girl with the same name as me who died at a carriage accident, - she continues- and she was going to visit a very noble family in England, and there where I met Laura... She was my first love, I just wanted to stay with her forever, until they founded out and Abraham Van Helsing...
   - Oh shit... - Selene eyes wide. I thought he was a character, not a real person..! - he tried to kill you...
   - Yes, but I was able to forge my own death, even it costing my lover's sanity... - she tells - I was able to come back to Mexico... I was missing Gus so much, but when I came back, he was older with a horrible disease and almost dying of sadness... And I wasn't there to help him...
   - That's... really sad... - Selene says, I nod.
   - I lost many years of his life, - she says - precious years, and seeing him, my only family left, almost passing way was horrible... I helped him in every way possible for his recovery, and it worked  but costing our entire fortune... That's why I don't want to lose him again, lose precious time...
   - I don't think he would leave you, even if he dates someone - Selene says - that's really out of character for him... And also be careful for not being too possessive with him, you might make him suffer again and you're losing a great person, Raven, as a friend...
   - I may try... After 3 years... - Carmilla sighs.
   - Besides, I wouldn't mind having Raven in the family, I like her - Asiman comes closer and pulls Carmilla closer by the hips, kissing her cheek, Carmilla giggles - I love you until the stars, Carmilla...
   - I love you from the bottom of the ocean until Pluto... - Carmilla responds and kisses her - and no, no free Horseman-Head for you.
   - Come on! - Asiman says indignantly. Me and Selene chuckle. They're a good couple.
   I look around a bit, and in a corner, there's what seems like a scarecrow, with many sewers, hanged by ropes on its limbs on the wall, there's a big table in front of it with some knifes in a box on top, and on the wall next to it, a a table with some scores: