Selenite

I hate having a double life. I cannot come back home after dealing with a literal demon and an alternative Selene with genocidal behavior without having to do work that was somebody else's responsibility but they were dumb enough to do it poorly! I hate you all, specially Ty!
   While I work, I receive a message from Selene. It says:
   - Miguel, can I come over?
   Did something happened to her..? Or maybe are just the consequences that event from earlier...
   - Sure - I replie.
   Next, Selene comes out of the mirror, her face is wet and dripping something kinda red but transparent and she's also crying, her eyeliner all blurred. She seems desperate... She isn't well...
   - What happened..? - I ask worried.
   - Many things... - she says among the tears as she lies on her stomach on the bed, next to me, she buries her face on the mattress, crying and also shaking.
   - It has to do with what happened earlier? - she nods in response - what is it..?
   She shows me a necklace on her hand, it has many small blue and silver balls on it and a big blue stone as a pendant. The silver balls seem kinda old.
   - My uncle's necklace... - she looks at me - he had the same curse as me, and his equivalent to my teleportation and open portals in mirrors is seeing the memories of someone... I saw Drakul's memories and it was... Horrible... It reminded me of my own...
   - Explain first what happened to you - I come closer to her.
   - Well... - she starts - my parents, who were servants of a small feud in France, died during an invasion from another feudal lord, so I went to live with my uncle, an bourgeois in Italy, but he also died for... Lilith...
   - The first woman..?
   - Exactly... He tired to get rid of the curse, which was killing him, by selling his soul to Lilith, but I interrupted the process and... - she pauses, looking down in sorrow.
   - Oh... How old were you..?
   - 13... At that time, almost an adult, but now I see I was just a kid going through many things... And after his death, his testament gave all his fortune for one of his compatriots and I was sent to a convent, which was a better option than marring someone I didn't like for money...
   - Shock...
   - And I tried to become a nun, but failed 3 times, it was desperate, but before the 4th, the Pope Emeritus I had a " vision " with God and the Angels telling him to genocide all vampires becuse " we were creatures from Hell trying to corrupt the man " and it was when our hunting started, and I was a victim... - she starts to cry more - They tried to stab me in the heart, more than once, in that Convent... Everyone cheering for my death, calling me horrible names, trying to bald me and reveal my body... All in the name of God, the one who gave me some hope at the time but didn't stop that... - she starts shaking and sticking her long nails in her arm while containing the tears painfully.
   - Calm down... - I lie next to her, looking into her red eyes while grabbing her wrist and moving her hand away - you don't need to hurt yourself, I'm here for you...
   Selene looks at me a bit, takes a deep breath and continues:
   - I was able to run away, almost dieing, and that made me really angry and indignated with all that, so I went to the Vatican and... Killed the Pope...
   - Shock..! - my eyes wide. That was unexpected...
   - Yeah, they tried to catch me, but I found a secret passage to an underground library, but I bumped into a shelf and a grimoire fell of it, and Saint Miguel Arcanum came out of it... It was scary, angels are scarier than demons... He thrown me on a mirror in the end of the corridor, which had a portal opened... And I ended up... Somewhere else's... Where I was safer than there...
   - Oh... - I look away. That's complicated - I can understand your motivations, but murder is a bit extreme...
   - I know, but that was what I had, and I regret it now... I sworn to myself not to kill anyone ever again, but when I don't have any other options besides murder, like what happened today, it gives me... Bad feelings... - she pauses a bit.
   - ... And the Drakul's Version..?
   - She actually had a brother, Damian Dubois, their parents died at a invasion, they went to live with their uncle, Salvatore, who I think had a favoritism for Damian, but Drakul did the same thing I did and he died, and Damian blamed her for Salvatore's death. She was send to a convent, Damian got the heritage, became a priest to have more power and started hunting vampires, even though he was half vampire... He tired to hunt Drakul, but she almost died, killed the Pope, found the passage, bumped into a shelf, and a grimoire fall from it, reveling Baal... She sold half of her soul for power, finishing the massacre at Vatican, murdered her own brother, destroyed her own universe and became Death...
   - Shock... That's too much lore...
   Selene nods and looks down, she seems bad with everything that happened to her and what she saw... I have to do something... I slowly move my hands closer to her head and run my fingers though her red hair softly... Her hair is so smooth... She closes her eyes, enjoying the touch while relexing a bit. She's adorable...
   - Miguel... Am I a bad person..?
   - I don't think so... I mean, you have a good heart, despite your mistakes... - Well, in her context, the worst part was that she murdered a Pope, but the rebellion makes sense... And she also avoids killing people today, so she actually changed... - ... At least now you regreted it and avoid repeating them, which is good...
   - I know... - she stays in silence a bit and open her eyes, those shiny red eyes with the white part a bit red - And I appreciate you, Miguel, very much... You're part the few people I had the gunts to talk about my past...
   - So I can consider myself special then - I smirk, she rolls her eyes and I chuckle a bit - but I feel grateful for you trusting me like that...
   - We had been though so much together, so it was kinda prescribed...
   - You're right, but it's over now...
   - Finally...
   I keep looking at her, caressing her hair while she smiles... I don't know if I was blind earlier, but she's extremely stunning, like a work of art, every curve which forms her shape is so delicate yet firm, her colors realy pop up from the environment, the light reflects on her like she was shining like the stars... Truly a work of art...
   - Aww, look at them! So cute! - Lyla's hologram appears in front of us - I ship you.
   - Shut up! - I get up quickly, siting on the bed as I feel myself blushing as she giggles. Why does everyone thinks we date?
   - Come on! There is the visible and obvious tension between you two - Lyla comments sassily.
   - There's no tension! - Selene says loudly and annoyed, still lying there - the only tension here is between you and the coffee pot! Or the vacuum cleaner...
   - If you say so... - Lyla says sassily with a smirk, but her expression changes quickly to a less sassier one - should I add Selene to your Christmas gift card?
   - Please, yes..! - Selene gets up and sits on the bed - I love receiving gifts.
   - Alright! - Lyla says and vanishes.
   - Selene - I say, she looks at me - is there any gift that you would like very much..?
   - Yes - she replies - Selenite...
   - Wait, what..? - I go research on the Web and it's a crystal, basically hydrated calcium sulfate - why would you like a... Crystal..?
   - Well, the curse I carry is from my mother's side, and she also had a equivalent to my cross, which was a Selenite... She found the crystal so pretty that gave my name after that...
   - Oh... - it's cute, I have to say - and yours is made out of what?
   - Obsidian.
   - I know that Christmas is still very far, but I'll make sure to buy Selenite for you...
   - Thanks - she smiles - hey, since all these demon weirdness is over, what do you think of going out to commemorate..?
   - Where and when?
   - There's this club, Nosferatu's, my neighbors are the owners and my boss and his girlfriend, you remember her - I nod - they're going to play there, so... Why don't you come tomorrow? It will be nice, you know... - well, I haven't gone out in ages, so... Even though I don't like clubs very much, it will be nice, I think...
   - Sure..! Where is that club?
   - Under my apartment...
   - Oh, ok..! - How does she sleeps with the sound?
   - But I have to say it's a vampire club, and since you look like one, you can blend with everyone there..!
   - Do I really look like one?! - I know I'm not at my best appearance becuse of the stress, but comparing me with a corpse is just offensive! I take serious care of myself for this?!
   - Yep, big fangs and red eyes - Oh, great... - You already blended with Dante and Nabeshima, just need to know the basic about our culture and you will blend perfectly in the club..!
   - What do I need to know?
   - Don't wear any type of gold or golden jewelry, only silver or silver-like. Because gold symbolizes the sun, which for us means death, while silver usually symbolizes the moon, which for us means life. We even use silver as a form of currency trading..! - I thought silver killed vampires...
   - That's why you gave Dante silver that time..! - she nods.
   - And also, you will have to drink blood... I don't know how the drinks are, but would recommend you drinking something with more alcohol or whatever and less blood...
   - I would probably drink water...
   - It's fine then, just say you're half vampire and everything will be fine - I nod.
   I must be really special. She's letting me enter in her life... I should do something in return...

Here ends The First Act: Apocalypse