The Death Horseman of Apocalypse (Rosis Baal)

Faking having Bubonic Plage was a better idea than I expected. I needed a few days off, the stress and Ty are killing me, but Raymond will when I come back, and discount on my salary... I sit on the sofa and take a sip of my coffee.
   - Miguel, you have a massage from Xina - Lyla says as her hologram appears in front of me.
   - Xina..? - I raise an eyebrow, why would she text me this time of the night? - show it.
   She shows the message, it says:
   - Hey Miguel, I know we haven't talked since the Doom event, but I need your help.
   - What happened? - I ask.
   - Gabbe disappeared - she responds, I split the coffee in shock. GABRIEL?!
   - WHAT?! - I type - HOW DID IT HAPPEN?!
   - When I come back home after work today, everything was a mess, like a fight happened here, even Jack was destroyed, and Gabbe wasn't here. I tried to call him multiple times, but he is still offline. And there are also these roses - she explains and she sends a pic of the roses, they're just like Baal's... My eyes wide. This demon reached the shocking limit, not my brother, not Xina, not Selene...
   - I'll come there in a few minutes - I say and turn off my Gizmo.

* * *

   - Xina! Open the window! - I shout, knocking the window - it's raining cats and dogs here! - Xina opens it.
   - Finally... - she says with low eyes as I enter the apartment and she closes the window behind me, and looks like a war happened here, the plants all over the ground, the roses come from thousands of holes on the walls, furniture and floor, even Jack is dismembered, his robotic limbs on the round table - I tired to see the last recorded memories of him, and seems like Gabbe was fighting with a ghost..! - she shows the videos, they are all a bit glitching, is Gabriel throwing things on something invisible, which shoots and the roses grow where the bullet hitted. The invisible thing destroys everything on its way, Jack even tries to stop but the camera starts to glitch until the recording ends.
   - Shock..! - I mumble - anything else..?
   - Actually... - she guides me to the bathroom, as she opens the door, there's something written in blood on the broken mirror: " Death has come "...
   - This is... really bizarre... - I comment - and we don't have any idea where Gabbe is...
   - I tried to track back his Gizmo, but it's like it has been destroyed or completely inactive - Xina says. She seems scared and anxious... It's not her fault that Gabbe was kidnapped.
    Next, we hear something on the other room, we go check and it's a crow with a paper on its beak, the animal throws it on the ground and flying to the open window and resting on the window jamb. I grab the paper and it's written in blood: " At the Cathedral of Saint Patrick. "... Then the roses and torns start disappearing like they were burning until they gone completely. I look at the crow and say:
    - The Cathedral... - I turn to Xina - stay here, I'll keep tracking my location for you - I open my Gizmo and send her my location - call me if anything happen - she nods slyly - Lyla - her hologram appears above my Gizmo - call Selene and tell her to go to the Cathedral of Saint Patrick because of Baal - Lyla nods as I jump off the window, swinging to the church as the crow flys behind me, following me.
   Not my brother, you shocking demon. I'll beat the shock out of the person behind this when I find them.

* * *

   The Cathedral seems completely normal from the outside, like it was closed..! I hope the Public Eye doesn't try to interfere... It's too much mess to deal with already. The crow flys next to me, going to the tower where the bells are. Smart bird.
   I go to the bell tower and enter the Cathedral though a passage on the floor that leads to a spiral which ends up in a floor that jsut has some really old furniture. I walk out of there, it leads to a corridor above the place where the people go, and there're a bunch of crows flying around and roses everywhere, hanged on the statues and the chandeliers and some look like torn cocoons hanged on the celling. On the middle of the corridor, a big blood/salt Baal seal and on the beaches, a bunch of skeletons sitting there... Someone already did some victims... And I wasn't there to avoid...
   And on the altar, there's Gabbe tied onto the lord's table with those roses as he tries to break free. Thankfully he didn't die... I go towards him and say calmly:
   - Gabbe..?
   - Miguel? - he looks at me - get out of here..! That girl is maniac and would probably kill you like the others..!
   - Who..? - I ask as I try to cut out the torns with my talons, but it doesn't seem to make any damage. Shock!
   - She looks like that one Xina's friend, Selene - he says scared, my eyes wide - but she has longer hair and an eyepatch, and also a maniac! She's crazy! More than all my exes together!
   - What?! - I exclaim. Does Selene has a twin?! Why didn't she told me? Next, I hear a few gunshots behind me, I turn around, and there's no one...
   Then some torns start to warp around Gabbe's mouth and my legs, I try to kick them out, but they just warp harder and move upwards, making me hanged upside down, and other torns grows from the ground and warp around my wrist, I try to get free but I can't until I can't move anymore!
   - You shocking demon! Whoever is doing that, show your face, you coward terrorist! - I shout angrily.
   - I should say that, you incompetent wannabe hero! - I hear a voice that sounds like Selene's but much more maniac and hysterical... The voice laughs, is macabre, especially with the Cathedral's echo - you are such as dumb as Doom...
   - Doom?! - I exclaim - what do you have to do with him?
   - I send him to other world while he was at Germany - the voice says as a silhouette starts to materialize in front of me - that guy is a pain in the ass in every world I go, so I had to get rid of him, and this time was incredibly easy..!
   - Easy?! - my eyes wide. This person must be really powerful, but at least now I have one thing less to care about.
   - All of this is just a side comedy just to prepare the audience and the stage for the big tragedy that has to come! - the person materialize in front of me: She's just like Selene, but she has an black eyepatch with a rose embroidered with red line on it, her hair is longer, with a long big braid on the back of her head and her clothes are different: A black overcoat, medieval black boots, black and shirt and a cross Selene's hanged on her neck.
   - Who are you..? - I mumble.
   - One of the Four Horseman of Apocalypse, Death - she says with a maniac smirk, clenching her fangs on her bottom teeth - or Rosis Baal... - a crow comes and sits on her shoulder - but for you, the Mastermind.
   - Apocalypse?! - my eyes wide - so where are the other 3 Horseman then..?
   - Well, because of that weird doctor and that nerd on Earth-19999, the entire party was separate! Damn powerful wizard... And now, I'm the one who will destroy your world, even if it's harder! - she shouts angrily.
   - If you were good at your job alone, we wouldn't be here today - I say sarcastically, she points a pistol to my face.
   - Say it again, and I shoot your brains out! - she shouts angrily, and she pulls out my mask and lets it fall on the ground - Hum... You look like O'Hara...
   - Maybe because he's my brother - I mumble - let him and the whoelse you kidnapped go, you can stay with me.
   - Nah - she says - I need the others, and I like your brother. He's too cute to kill, but you... - she lifts my head up with the gun and looks at me for a while - you're so annoying and ugly, I don't understand what your girlfriend saw on you...
   - Girlfriend? - I raise an eyebrow.
   - The annoying redhead.
   - She's not my girlfriend.
   - Whatever... - she taps the pistol on her chin while crossing her arms, thinking - I could kill you, or I could explain everything and then kill you... Maybe I can wait for your girlfriend to come rescue you and then kill you both..! - she smiles - that's it!
   - She's not my girlfriend for God's sake - I mumble and sigh. I need to keep her occupied so Selene can use the surprise element - So you're behind these monsters and Doom's disappearance...
   - Exactly, every single monster... My job is making the ground fertile first so the seeds of caos can grow and my Lord Baal can come and destroy this pathetic and decadent universe you live in, just like all the others...
   - Is there more than one universe..?
   - Of course it has..! And a lot of different versions of the same thing... Like you, Spider-Man...
   Then, she's just a cheap copy of Selene from another world, apparently.
   - I hope you're ready for dieing, like all my other weaker versions - she smirks.
   - Died..?
   - I won't explain this to you because it is too much lore - she turns back to me - your girlfriend is taking too long... You can rest while we wait for her delightful present..! - she smirks as a rose grows from my arm to my face, I try to move my face away but it keeps growing closer, I can even smell the rose, and seems like something died inside of it.
   Then everything starts spinning around, everything seems to be getting darker, my eyelids seem heavier as everything fades to black.
   Be fast, Selene. I need you.