Mysterious Masked Lady

I still don't understand the shock happened yesterday, I just hope that mysterious masked lady and that fake Cthulhu in my room was just a hallucination. But I don't have time to think about this, Nueva York needs Spider-Man.
   As I stand on the top of a building after swinging around, I notice something strange on the top of another building: It's a tall redhead woman with a long dark red overcoat, a social shirt, a black tie, black latex pants, black boots, a weird white and dark red mask and a dark cross warped around her hips. It's the same mysterious masked lady from yesterday.
   She seems to be lost in her thoughts while looking at the city view, which is comprehensive. The cityscape is delightful, and still, I don't know her intentions or anything... But I can try something... I hope she isn't some Alchemax's soldier or some criminal. I slowly come closer to her, jumping from one rooftop to another until I'm close enough and ask, trying to be polite:
   - Who would you be, masked lady?
   She doesn't respond. She just looks at me for a bit and then asks with a deep feminine voice and a bit of french accent:
   - I'm sorry, but who exactly are you supposed to be..?
   - Isn't it obvious? - I say - Spider-Man, the hero of Nueva York...
   She looks at me from the bottom to the top and roughly mumbles:
   - That's a pretty bad cosplay, for real, and you aren't doing a great job as a hero...
   I take a step behind shock. I'm a great hero! Whoever this woman is, she doesn't know a shock about what I've done and have been doing..! I put myself in danger for this?! I respond a bit passive-aggressive:
   - That's funny, coming from a little nobody... At least I did great things! Unlike you...
   - Well, I have never heard about your " great acts " - the woman responds roughly.
   - What a coincidence, neither I have heard about your " great " acts! - I respond sarcastically.
   - I'm on my way, this guy is a pain in the ass - she mumbles. Looks like someone needs a mirror in their house.
   - Can I at least know your name? - I ask. She wouldn't like to have my talons deep in her throat.
   - Bloody Mary - the lady respond.
   - That sounds more like a villain name than a hero name - I comment and chuckle a little.
   She doesn't even answer. She just gives me the middle finger and jumps off the top of the building. Is that girl crazy? And she doesn't know how to behave as well. Her parents sucked at rasing her. I look down to see if she died, but she just disappeared! What the shock just happened?! I have to get to the bottom of this. This woman might be a threat... Her mysterious figure intrigues me...