Lady Morgana

" I shouldn't have teleported that much, I passed out in that restroom and I had to use the mirror to come back home before I was too late for work. My blood pressure is normal now, I don't like using this hability, it hurts so much.
   But anyways, Gus let me work with the company of Meowy, it's adorable and quiet as well. "
   I close my sketchbook and pet Meowy a bit, it's lying on the cashier desk, purring. It likes when you boop its tiny nose. How cute...
   Then I hear the entrance bell ring, I look at the door and see someone coming in: It's a short black lady with dark spikey dred locks (just like Brown's), black lipstick and pretty cool sunglasses. She also has piercings on the lips and on the septum, a spike collar, black corset, lace shirt, long black skirt and goth platform heels boots. She seems pretty confident by her posture, never looking down.
   - Hello, Miss, how could I help you? - I ask.
  - I want to see Gus - she responds with a deep feminine voice - is he here?
   - He's not currently working due to medical reasons - I respond - any requests or complaints must be directed to me.
   - You're new here, right? - she asks, I nod in response - oh... So, I'm Raven Brooks, also know as Lady Morgana on many vampire clubs around Nueva York.
   - You're a musician or something..? - I question.
   - Yep - she says.
   - I see... - I mumble - give me a second, please.
   - Sure..! - she responds.
   I open the black metal door behind me and get downstairs to Gus' room. As I enter, I see him lying on the bed playing a black bass, I say:
   - Gus, there's a woman named Raven Brooks upstairs who wants to see to you...
   - Raven?! - he says euphoric as he looks at me smiling - carry me upstairs, now!
   - Ok... - I mumble as I carry him on my arms while walking upstairs with him.
   As we get on the store, we see Raven petting Meowy's head. I put Gus on the ground and he says:
   - Mi bruxita!
   - My prince of darkness! - Raven says backs and hugs him. They both kiss passionately until she pull away - sorry I haven't call you in a while, I had some communication issues and.... Sorry for not being here when you needed, tours are complicated...
   - Don't mind this, mi princesa - the guy responds - what matters now is that you're here and in a few weeks you'll see your boyfriend with a flat chest..!
   - Did the top surgery go well? - she asks, Gus nods in response - that's great..! I can't wait for you to recover so we can play together!
   - Yep! - he agrees smiling and holds both of her hands - and I promise to make the best for you!
   She kisses him again, they're so cute...
   - Selene, carry me downstairs - Gus demands, I carry him in my arms and lay him down on the sofa as Brooks sit down next to the guy, laying his head on her thighs.
   - Raven! - Esther comes near her and hugs her, she hugs the child back.
   - How have my favorite little bat been? - the goth asks.
   - Great! - the child responds with a smile - can I wear your sunglasses?
   - Sure - Brooks gives Esther her sunglasses, she child smiles as she puts it on, it's quite bigger for her but she looks cute trying to wear it. I can see that Raven has dark-redish eyes and a smooth eyeliner.
   - Raven..! - Asiman enter the room and smiles as she comes closer to Raven, hugging her - how are you?
   - Amazing, although I had some issues, but now I'm back to Nueva York and Nosferatu's, baby! - she answers with a big smirk and Asiman gives her a big smile back.
   - Oh... Hey, Raven - Carmilla says with a husky voice as she enters the room... She doesn't seem to like this situation, but Brooks gives her a smile.
   I read Carmilla's thoughts:
   - Damn, now she's gonna steal my brother for the weekends...
   - Are you jealous of her, my love? - Asiman teases Carmilla with a smirk, her wife just roll her eyes annoyed.
   - I'm not jealous! - the woman in red opposed.
   - Yes, you are! - Gus objects, teasing a bit.
   - I'm not gonna steal your brother, Miss. Del Rei - Brooks responds - I'll bring him back at 6 am, Miss..!
   - I cannot let you two alone becuse you always do something crazy..! - Carmilla objects annoyed with wide eyes.
   - Because we're crazy - Gus says - crazy in love..!
   Raven smiles while Gus, Asiman and me try not to laugh becuse Carmilla looks pissed and Eshter seems confused.
   - So, you're Selene - Brooks says trying to change the subject while extending her hand to shake, I shake her hand.
   - Yes - I respond - I'm kinda of their neighbor and the cashier at Hell's Bells.
   - Gus definitely made a great choice - she comments - you are so patient with the customers, plus you have style..! Gus only contracts people with style.
   - Thanks..! - I say with a small smile - you have as well - she smiles at me.
   - Oh, mi vida, what happened that you couldn't respond for days? - Gus asks curious.
   - Well, while I was performing in a club in Tennessee - she tells - someone stole my Gizmo while I was on the stage..! And that's why I couldn't communicate with you during my tour.
   - That's horrible..! - Asiman mumbles shocked.
   - And now I'll have to see if I can buy another one, but it'll cost my kidney... - the goth mumbles upset. I feel bad for her, for real. But I have things to do now.
   - If you guys excuse me, I have to come back to work, my shift only ends in a hour... - I say as I walk upstairs back to the store.
   This Raven is so fucking cool, she has style, is truly a diva and her and Gus make a good match, I don't understand why Carmilla is so jealous (maybe becuse I don't have any siblings), but I want to see her and Gus play someday.