Needy Daddy

Info - mention of sucking nipples, oral (Fem receiving), pestering reader while she's on the phone, cocky Timmy, hanging up phone, being mad about being denied, dom Timmy, daddy kink, slapping ass, fingering asshole, telling reader to bite a pillow, calling reader slut and whore, not proof read, biting ass

I regretted teasing him this morning. He'd begged to suck my tits and I'd let him. He knew I had a call with a casting director today. He knew sucking on them would make him needy, but he'd woke up so stiff I couldn't help but allow it.

"Yes, I agree," I responded to the director. I was eyeing Timmy warily as he came in the room. He was smirking and I could sense that he had bad motives. He was very hard in his pants. He got on his knees. I tried to back away from him, but he grabbed my hips. He pulled down my leggings. He slapped my ass hard and smiled smugly. The slap had rung out in the room.

"Sorry, yes I'm still here," I said as I glared at Timothée and shook my head. He didn't listen, instead he removed my panties and began to wiggle his tongue in my cunt, all while massaging my ass.

"Uhhhh, mmffff," I couldn't help the sound that exited my mouth.

"Sorry about that, I just, mmmm," I couldn't help the way he made me feel.

"C-could I put you on a brief hold?" I asked.

"Timothée Hal Chalamet," I snapped once I had.

"I wanted a good breakfast," he said cheekily.

"Not while I'm on the phone," I snarled.

"How about I do what I want," he smiled. I stuck my tongue out at him and unmuted the call. He looked furious. He slapped my ass again before standing up and plucking the phone from my hand.

"She'll be back later," he said into the receiver and hung up.

"What the fuck-"

"You know you're not supposed to disobey me," he growled and led me to the bed. He grabbed the pink fuzzy handcuffs he loved to use on me. He pushed me forward onto the bed so my ass was in the air. He pulled my arms back and handcuffed them.

"I want a good," he said with one slap to my ass and I moaned.

"Obedient," another hit.

"Pillow biter," he landed the final blow and then shoved himself in my pussy from behind. He was moaning and throughly enjoying me.

"Timothée! Daddy please," I whined.

"Bite the pillow if you're feeling needy," he growled. I did what he said, moaning into the pillow.

"HHHAAAA AHHHH!" I squealed into the fabric. He was laughing at me.

"This is what you get for disobeying daddy," he said darkly. I heard him spit and the liquid landed on my ass. His fingers dove inside my hole. I felt so deliciously full of him. My eyes rolled back into my skull. He was ramming into me so hard the bed was banging against the wall.

He stopped his movements for a second. I was going to ask what was going on when I felt a pain in my left ass cheek. He'd bitten me! He liked my ass that much fuck!

"Mmmm!" I wailed.

"You're supposed to be a slut for daddy, not turn him down," he said and he was fucking me harshly again. His cock was so big.

"I'm gonna fill your cunt with my seed, you're gonna be a good whore and take it all," he snapped. He rutted into me so hard I couldn't breathe for a moment from how deep my face was shoved in the pillow.

"OH FUCK YEAH!" He screamed and my push was being filled with creamy semen. He fingered my clit and I fell into orgasm. I clutched his cock. I was panting and whimpering.

"Sorry Mon amour, I just had to take you," he said, turning me over. Cum was spilling from my pussy.

"It's okay," I said dreamily.