Fallen Angel

Info - angel reader, demon Timothée, mentions of smut, corruption, angst fic, no happy ending, sorta sing fic

I was an angel by birthright and he was a devil. He was one of the multitudes I had been warned about. I was an angel and supposedly he was a devil, but I often thought the roles should be reversed. He was the sweetest, most beautiful thing I had seen be created.

At first we talked from a long distance. I had found a hole in the celestial clouds. I didn't know think about it until I heard a melodically voice calling to me from it.

It was him, my little demon. He was calling for companionship and lust. I didn't know what to do, but I answered. We talked through that hole, sent care through it, sent our voices to completely opposite realm and we melded.

It felt heavenly, the way I felt. There was someone who had picked me of the multitude of angels, to corrupt. I had to know somewhere in my heart that it wasn't a good idea, but it felt so good. Every moment with him felt like heaven magnified. I enjoyed our small moments, our lustfilled ones, our mundane ones; they were all precious to me.

I didn't mind the ways my wings and halo were defiled. They had once shone golden bright. Now, they did not glimmer the same, but my smile was so much brighter.

I indulged in every fantasy he could have. The perversion excited me. I now burned with the light of the sun and other stars.

"I think you were meant to be the angel," I sighed one dark evening. I caressed one of his horns. He was so beautiful.

"Me?" He asked lazily. His eyes were blurry with the after lust of our earth shattering sex. We raised hell and pulled down heaven and met in a symphony.

"Yes, you," I said. "I think you're better than me. I feel like I fail so often as an angel. I am so commonly jealous, lustful, and angst ridden. I want to be good. You are so purely good always."

"I don't know," he murmured. "I think you good."

"I want to be good enough for you to stick around," I said, in a whisper. We knew we ran on borrowed time.

"You deserve to be happy...."

"You make me happy," I responded immediately. I tried to look at him with my large, earnest, heavenly, eyes. I knew I had eyes that he loved. He looked away. He knew he'd feel manipulated.

"An angel and a demon," he said slowly. This conversation had happened before. "I could never be what you want."

"You ALREADY are," I said stubbornly. He was silent.

He began to gather his clothing and I felt tears fill my eyes. I was breathing unevenly. I hated the pitch black future I saw without him.

"I must be the worst angel in all of eternity. I fell in love with a demon!" I nearly screamed. I yanked off my halo and threw it aggressively.

"Stop it," he sighed.

"I should have been born a demon and you the angel," I sobbed.

"I'm no good for you, it's clear," Timothée said, kneeling in front of me and cupping my face. Hot tears were streaming down my face. I felt like the end of times was here. I could see in his eyes that he wouldn't come back to me again. I'd begged for him too many times.

"I'd give up forever to have you," I gulped, as the shuddering words left my mouth. Timothée completely paled. All colour left his face as he backed up a step.

He must've known what I meant. I would give up my wings. I would give up my halo. I would give up my everlasting life to fall and become cursed like he was.

I meant it as well. I would do it. I wasn't made to be an angel anyhow. I would be relieved to step down.

"I don't think you actually want me. You want to lower yourself because you don't believe you're worth anything," he said sorrowfully.

"N-No, Timmy, I love you," I confessed. My heart was screaming for him, begging for him to believe me and love me too.

"You think you deserve to be cursed and you can't punish yourself like this," he sighed.

"This is about you, not me. Like I said, I'd give up forever to have you."

He smiled at me fondly. I saw now that he was crying as well. He walked towards me slowly. His thumb caressed my cheekbone. I let out a shaky breath.

"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be," he whispered in my ear, before placing a kiss to my cheek.

He dove then, downward into his world. I could not follow him there. I tried, but it just burned my skin. I tried to speak to him through the little rabbit hole in the clouds we'd once used so often. However, those were the last words he ever spoke to me. I never saw my fallen Angel again.