Mommy and Subby, United

Info - mommy kink, FWb, internet friends meeting, touch starved sub, lactation kink, nursing handjob, baby talk, happy trail 🥺, sub space, gentle femdom, eating one's own cum, after care, mention of oral, desperation, curvy reader, reader with big boobs, mention of oral

We'd been friends with benefits for a little over a year. It had been all internet based unfortunately. I'd grown to find him the most attractive person the world had to offer. Our kinks matched so amazingly well. He had reached out to me when he'd found out I was a mommy domme.

We were both instantly obsessed. It had been every day, sometimes even twice a day sex at one point. It had dwindled down to once a day and then a few times a week. That didn't mean we weren't still utterly enamoured with our list of perversions that just seemed to keep going. We'd dabbled in so much and we trusted one another implicitly. I hadn't ever been so attracted to a man in my life.

I'd been saving up my money and finally I had enough to come and see him. We were finally going to actually touch one another, actually feel the skin against skin we craved.

I was pacing my hotel room. I'd given him the address and asked him to come. I knew he might be a little sheepish in his own place since he lived with others.

"One, two, three," I counted slowly, trying to breathe. I was beyond excited to see him in person. I didn't know if I'd be able to keep my hands off him.

I finally heard a knock at the door of my room. I ran over and whipped the door open. My boy was on his knees looking up at me with huge eyes. He sucked in a breath when he saw my face.

"Mistress, owner, I am here to worship you," he said in a small voice.

"Absolutely not," I said. I yanked him off his feet. I pulled him into the room and shoved him against the wall. I slammed the door. I pressed myself against him and kissed him dramatically.

He whimpered desperately into my lips. I let my palms flatten against his chest and run down his body. He made a delicious noise as I squeezed his ass.

"Wh-what do you mean absolutely not?" He asked dizzily when I pulled back.

"No mistress," I said as I cupped his jaw. I took in the beauty of his face and the softness of his skin. I smiled giddily at him.

"Just mommy, let me adore you. We can do it hard later," I whispered to him. He completely melted in my arms.

"Yes mommy," he said obediently.

"Does that make your thingy hard?" I cooed and he let out a tiny noise of lust.

"Mommy," he said again, savouring the word.

"Yeah I'm your mommy. You're saying it to me in person," I crooned. I let my hand slip to his crotch.

"Oh mommy," he moaned as I squeezed his cock. I felt him stiffen and throb in my hand and I giggled. When I laughed he throbbed again.

"Awwww, your boy part is so sensitive isn't it? So reactive to mommy," I asked him before licking his ear.

"Mommy, I'm getting sticky," he said with squirms.

"Oh, my little prince," I said.

"Oh fuck, ohhhh mommmmmy," he wailed.

"Come with me," I said eagerly and pulled him to the bed.

"Mommy, I'm on fire," he gulped. I smiled at him and slowly moved in against him. I moved my hand over his bulge as I kissed him with lots of tongue.

"Say it."