BasketBall and Love Making

Info - loving sweat, kissing cock, lots of hickeys, unprotected sex, cream pie, short refractory period, cum drunk, biting, body worship

I squirmed in my seat as I watched my boyfriend play basketball. I was so turned on. I didn't know what it was that was doing it to me. He just looked so casually beautiful.

He made another basket and a drop of sweat trickled down his temple. I sighed wistfully. I wanted to lap that sweat up.

Timothée jogged over to me at half time and kissed me. I was taken off guard, but very pleased.

"You look off," he panted.

"I'm fine," I lied. He was gulping down some water. I licked my lips.

"You sure?" He asked as he gave me a once over. I nodded, squeezing my thighs together. I was all tingly.

As he continued to play I got even more needy. On the way home all I could do was look at him. I knew he was telling me something but I couldn't focus.

"Yeah," I hummed as we walked into the house.

"I asked if you think sheep will take over the world one day," Timothée chuckled.

"Oh," I blushed.

"Look, I can tell something is really bugging you. Let me hop in the shower and then we'll have a long talk okay?" He asked.

"Don't shower!" I blurted.

"Huh?" He asked.

"Please don't shower," I whispered.

"Why?"

"I don't know what it is, but the sweat is really doing it for me. I want to worship you," I pleaded.

"Yeah?" He asked with a smirk.

"Please," I breathed. He held out his arms. I smiled and took off his shirt. Next came his shorts. He was bare and wet.

I got on my knees and looked up at him. He was holding my gaze. His eyes were loving. He caressed my jaw. He smiled sweetly. Yes, he could be cocky, but he loved me as much as I loved him.

I licked a stripe up his body. I shivered in delight. He was delicious. The raw beauty of him was perfection. Even his sweat tasted like ambrosia. I nestled my nose in his bush before I kissed a line along his cock.

"Mmmmm baby," he hummed.

I stood up and kissed him. I ran my hands all over his body. Soon we were falling onto the couch as we kissed. I was on top of him and tearing off my clothing. His body was slick against mine.

"I love you," I gasped and began to kiss his skin over and over. Clavicles, neck, nipples, chin, every part of could reach. He was mine, my boy.

"Fuck, I love your mouth, I love your lips," he swore. He squirmed under me and arched. He was so responsive and I loved it.

"Your body is a masterpiece," I whispered in his ear.

His cock slid inside me. I sighed in satisfaction. I was so full. I was so happy. I began to ride him. I lapped at his hairline, cleaning up the salty sweat.

"You love me this much?" He grunted as his hips met mine.

"And more, I'd take you covered in mud. You are perfection," I told him. His hands flew to my hips. He held onto me as if I were going to fly away. He aided my bouncing.

"You're perfect," I moaned again. My hands splayed over his pecks. Next my fingers moved into his hair. I was gasping as his dick hit deep. I whined as I felt him throb.

"You were all worked up when I was playing weren't you princess?" He crooned.

"So worked up," I responded. I nestled down on his cock, making sure it was fully inside me. He was balls deep. I lifted up slowly and slammed down.

"Oh holy fuck!" He cried. I rode faster now. My mouth was on him like a vampire. I was sucking marks all over his chest. His neck, nipples, and collar bones had purple circles everywhere.

"I love you, oh I fucking love you," he breathed as I continued to mark him.

"I love you too," I agreed as his heavy balls slapped against me. I bit his neck and he sucked in a breath.

"Oh darling, I want to cum inside you. Don't make me pull out, I need to flood you," he swore.

"Don't pull out, don't," I pleaded with him. "It's risky but put your love inside me."

"Yes, yes, yes!" He cried out and he jerked his hips up. Cum spurted out of him. He was gasping as ropes filled me. I felt myself fall into orgasm as well. It was mind numbing. My eyes fluttered shut and I basked in the feeling of my walls clenching.

"Ohhhhh, Timothée, ohhhh," I could only whimper that over and over.

"Oh that was so damn good," he groaned.

"I know," I said dazedly. I could feel his sticky love inside of me and it was hypnotising.

"You look a bit cum drunk," he teased.

"I always am when you cum inside me, I love the feeling," I whined. I wanted to stuff his semen back inside me, I wanted it to stop seeping down his dick.

"Shall I fuck it deeper then?" He asked cheekily.

"You.... You'd do that?" I stuttered. The idea was a dream come true.

"Anything for you baby," he winked.

"Yes please," I nodded eagerly. He thrust his hips up and I let out a pornographic moan as we started up again.