Remembering

Info - injury, amnesia, unprotected sex

"And this is our house," I said gently. I guided him through the space. Timothée had been in an accident. He had temporary amnesia. He didn't remember we were married or had a house together, hell he didn't even remember he was famous.

"Thank you for this. I wish I remembered our wedding. I know I'd be so happy to marry you," he sighed.

"You'll remember one day, the doctor said so. Im here every step of the way," I soothed him.

Weeks passed and his memory seemed to improve. He didn't wake up demanding who I was anymore. He remembered where we kept the cleaning supplies last night, and our weekly movie night.

"I think I'm ready," he whispered to me as we snuggled in bed.

"R-really, just because we used to do it a lot doesn't mean we have to right now," I soothed him.

"I can remember what if felt like to have your body, and I miss it," he said softly.

"Oh Timmy," I sniffed. "Yes, let's make love."

We pulled off one another's clothes and kissed deeply. He was sheathed inside me and he let out a sigh of relief.

"For the first time since the hospital, I truly feel home," he said and nuzzled his nose with mine. His hips began to move, drawing noises out of me.

"You feel so good, you feel absolutely amazing," he moaned. I let my hands thread through his curls. I pulled him to me to kiss him thoroughly.

"I never want to lose you again," I said and felt my eyes well up.

"I'm with you forever, you're stuck with me," he promised.