Trying New Things

Info - sub Timothée, famous reader, hard Dom to soft Dom, pet names, anal toy used, Bluetooth toy, begging, edging, sub space, trying new sex stuff, mommy kink, Dom Fem

Timothée and I had met being costars onset a new movie. No one knew that now we were secretly dating. In the movie, there was a steamy scene where I'd tied his wrists together and I'd ridden him.

Of course the scene had been a bit awkward and there had been so many takes. However, for days afterward, Timothée wasn't his normal self. He finally admitted that he desperately wanted to be dominated. He said a spark had been lit inside him and he couldn't ignore the growing flame.

I'd done some research and decided I'd try denial first. If he were edged it'd be easy to make him cum when I finally relented. Not to mention, it wouldn't take that much work if he did what I told him.

"You relaxed?" I asked. He nodded as he stared at the ceiling. He was breathing deeply. He looked more like he was at the doctor than about to get dominated.

"I'm going to lube you up," I said. He breathed out a shuddering breath.

I put the substance on my gloved fingers. I pressed my pads to his hole. He grabbed the sheets and suddenly I was enjoying this. I couldn't help my smile as I slowly worked open his hole.

"Ohhhhh," he let out the most delicious noise I'd ever heard him make. It was a mix between a cry and a gulp, with a bit of a whimper. I wanted to hear more.

"That's it good boy," I cooed as I worked another finger inside his virgin hole.

"Thank you," he gasped. "Thank you. I am doing my best ma'am."

"That's a sweet boy. I know it's so tight," I said, feeling my heart thud happily.

"Y-yes, yes, but it feels good. I promise it feels good," he nodded over and over. He looked so needy.

"I'm going to put it in, do you think you can take it for me?" I asked.

"I'll do anything you want," he breathed.

I liked the sound of that. I slowly nudged the vibrator inside his ass. His knuckles were flushed. His cock was hard and even dripping a bit as he attempted not to squirm. I loved the fucked out look on his face.

"Now Timmy," I said strictly.

"Mmmhmmm?" He asked pitifully.

"I have the Bluetooth remote to this toy. I will be at work. You may NOT cum until I return. If you need to call me and beg you can, but no cumming," I said sternly.

"What!" He demanded and shot upwards. He let out a wanton groan as the toy shifted inside him.

"P-please, I can already feel it against my, a-against my-"

"Say the word," I snapped.

"It sounds so dirty," he said with a blush. He looked away.

I huffed a sigh and grabbed his chin. His watery eyes met mine. His bottom lip was stuck out in a pout.

"You can feel it against your what?" I asked.

"My p-prostate," he whisper. He squirmed a big then and let out another small noise.

"Good," I smiled.

I left then. He was calling to me from the bed. I knew he didn't feel comfortable enough to move yet. I wanted him to get used to the vibrator before I turned it on.

I did a few things at work. I was counting down the minutes. I wanted to wait at least an hour. I imagined him at home, cringing at every small noise. He'd be so on guard for when the buzzing would start. I wondered if he'd beg me again as he had this morning. His pleas from the bed had been spine tingling.