Sapio Sexual Mommy

Info - mommy kink, sapiosexuality, pet play, baby talk, leg humping, thigh fucking, underwear sniffing, playing with asshole, sucking fingers, praise kink, sub Timothée, multi cum, sub space, breeding kink, dumbification, barking, leg humping, mention of lactation kink, unprotected sex, reader with big boobs

I looked over at my boyfriend who was reading. I smiled at his adorable furrowed brow. I glanced down at the novel. It looked like an advanced read.

"What are you reading?" I asked.

"Oh, just a book I read when I was a teenager and I wanted to revisit," Timothée answered.

"You read.... That..... as a teenager?" I asked slowly.

"Yes, I did," he supplied.

I stayed there for a little bit, contemplating. I decided to say fuck it. I snatched the book from his grasp and placed his bookmark inside it. I then threw a leg over his lap and straddled him.

I cupped his face and began to kiss him. My nails lightly grazed his jaw as I teased my tongue over his. He was surprised but out of habit his hands went to my hips.

"What's, mmfff, all this, mmm, for?" He asked weakly over my lips.

"I think you know," I giggled and licked up his neck.

"Is it because I was reading?" He panted as I lapped a line up his neck.

"Mmmhmmm."

"You know many men read," he answered as I kissed his jaw. I even sucked a bit on the tip of his nose before giving it a nip.

"Not men I know. Plus, that looked like a very smart book, and you read it as a teenager," I complemented him.

"You need to meet more men," he chuckled.

"Maybe I'll just keep obsessing over you," I offered. I ripped off my top. His mouth hung open in awe. Next, I undid my my bra so my heavy breasts fell free. I was topless and grinding on his lap.

"Mommy," he let the word loose from his mouth without even knowing. I smirked. I had him now.

"Oh baby, sorry, did I make you hard?" I cooed as I felt the thick, long, throbbing in his pants.

"I-I," he gasped. I was grinning from ear to ear. I loved making this smart boy speechless. He was so intelligent until his mommy came along and turned his brain off.

I could feel his dick twitching. I felt three harsh throbs as I moved his hands onto my bare breasts. He was kneading as he knew he should. His deft fingers played with my nipples.

"So, baby boy, little prince, my precious puppy," I began.

"Ohhhhh fuck," he moaned.

"Would you like to keep reading? Or would you like to play with mommy?" I asked him softly.

"P-play with mommy," he said desperately.

"Good boy," I praised him for his choice. He nodded eagerly. I ruffled his hair and he let out little pants. I giggled at his reaction.

"On the floor puppy," I demanded. He was immediately on the floor in front of me. His gorgeous eyes were wide. He made small whimpering sounds.

"Awww, needy dog," I mocked. He nodded his head.

"Oh puppy," I crooned. I slowly ran my hands through his ringlets, then suddenly, I yanked. Timothée's eyes flew open.

"Hump my leg," I said with a sadistic smile. He nodded happily. He grabbed my leg. I was glad I'd worn shorts. He began to hump against it.