Cross My Heart and Hope to Die

Info - not famous Timothée, famous reader, smutty mentions, mentions of weed, dirty song lyrics, PDA, jealousy

"Come on babe, the crowd wants the queen," chuckled Steve.

I wanted to growl. I seriously hated that guy. It was clear he was in love with my girl.

"Don't call her that," I barked.

"Cool down, I've called y/n queen since before you were a twinkle in her eye," he said with a smirk.

Steve and y/n had been friends for ages. They had been the original two people who started their super star band 'Legends of Mercury'. They'd been a garage band for so many years.

I admit I hadn't been one of their first supporters. I'd fallen for the girl I'd found on a beach writing love songs one night. It turned out that girl was a rock star and the lead singer of a popular band.

Steve had disliked me from the first moment y/n had brought me around. I'd spent a lazy summer smoking weed, making love, and helping her write songs in a beach house. Her band mates had been over from time to time and Steve had made it a point to try to ''mark his territory" whenever he did.

Now I was accompanying her on tour and Steve was more obnoxious than ever. I wouldn't mind as much if the fans didn't think they were dating.

To their Stan group 'The Mercuries', every song had a hint, every concert had a clue, and I was just a cover up. I didn't need to be worshipped. I didn't mind being a normal boy dating a sexy, amazing, rockstar. I just wanted people to know it was me and y/n for the long haul because I loved her.

"I'm coming," y/n called.

"Kiss for luck?" She asked me. I smiled and kissed her full on the mouth.

"Excuse me," Steven said in a drawl. I rolled my eyes and let her go.

"Song number five," she whispered.

"Yeah?" I asked excitedly.

Y/n would randomly chose a time at some concerts to play a song she'd recently written. Since the song wasn't on the set list it was a surprise for everyone. She told me this one was especially for me.

I waited in anticipation for song five. When it started the lights went red. I gasped as I saw the way she smirked. She was unbelievably sexy.

The song was a sex ballad. The rocking electric guitar and her raw vocals were somehow making me hard. The way her hands moved and she flipped her hair got my heart pounding.

Her euphemisms made me blush. In one lyric I was candy she loved to suck. In another line I was an animal in heat. In the chorus I was a storm that made thunder roll through her. Fuck, I wanted her now.

The song ended and to my surprise Steve put down his bass. I was shocked. Steve's bass was like his child. He never usually abandoned it.

He had made his way to y/n. Something seemed off. His hand was on her upper arm and he was whispering to her. Why couldn't he do this with his bass on? Why did the atmosphere feel

different?

Then it all made sense. Where the crowd had once been in quiet reverence of their goddess's new song, they were now cheering. They thought they were witnessing a moment. They thought the fucking song was about Steve!

I saw red. My blood roared in my ears and I began to March out onto the stage before I knew what was going on. My normally timid nature was overcome with a jealous wave.

I ripped y/n away from Steve. I saw a murderous look in his eyes before I dipped my girlfriend. I kissed her with as much passion and sensuality as I could. I put everything she'd made me feel into that kiss.

The crowd was all sound. There were cheers, screams of anger, a rising sound of confusion. I knew the stage guards were probably having a hard time. I couldn't care as I felt y/n smirk and kiss me back.

"Mine," I breathed.

"Completely," she responded. She had a light of mischief in her eyes. I wondered if she'd secretly wanted me to give into my possessive nature.

"Promise?" I asked.

"Cross my heart and hope to die," she winked. She pulled me back in for another wild kiss.