New Way to Make Love

Info - love making, pegging, a smidge of baby talk, soft Dom, strap in hole, stress, Mommy kink, FemDom

"Mommy I'm so stressed," Timothée said as he laid his head on my shoulder. His work had been hard. He had been feeling flat lately from all that was required of him. He felt the weight of the world on his shoulders and I hated that I couldn't help.

"What do you need?" I asked him gently.

"I don't even know."

"I could give you a nursing handjob," I offered.

"No, not that."

"Oh, I could be mean, that can help turn your brain off," I explained.

"I really don't know what I want. I want to feel full, and soft and comforted, but I don't want it just to be a handjob. I-I don't even really feel like being inside you, even if you're riding. I want to feel adored and complete. I don't know if that makes any sort of sense. I don't want it mean but maybe-"

"Maybe what?" I asked him. His ideas were intriguing me as well.

"Well, y-your strap, it could make me feel that way," he said awkwardly.

"Peg you?"

"Please mommy," he whined. We both shuddered.

"But, but like, softly?" I tried to understand.

"Yes, if you can, I know it's usually a rough thing, but I need it."

"Baby boy, my pup, little prince," I crooned as I caressed his thighs. "I would absolutely adore to make love to your hole."

"Ohhhh mommy," he whimpered needily. He was so cute with his large eyes, pitiful lip, and sweet curls.

"Let me get it okay, you go to the bed," I told him. He scampered off like an excited puppy.

I got naked and strapped up. I worked lube onto my makeshift cock as I walked into our bedroom. He laid there on the bed. His knees were up to his chest in a breeding press.

"Oh honey," I said as he looked at me in pure need and want.

I made my way over to him. I massaged his cheeks lovingly. He looked so weak, but not in a bad way. He looked utterly given over to desire and desperation to feel good in a new way.

I brushed ringlets from his forehead. I let my thumb run over his cheek bone and jaw. I sighed deeply. I was so in love with this man and I would do anything for him.

"Let me make you feel good handsome. Let me make you feel whole once more," I pleaded.

"Yes mommy," he nodded. "You're so stunning. Thank you for this. Thank you, thank you, thank you."

I giggled. I pressed a kiss to his forehead.

"Usually you thank me like that after you cum," I whispered in his ear.

"I know, but I feel so at peace knowing I'll be full of you. I know I can be a good boy and lay here while you take care of me in a new way that I'm sure will feel good. I'm so grateful my mommy likes the things I like and likes me the way I am."

"Not like, love," I corrected.

I slowly pushed my fingers in and out of his opening. He groaned and grabbed at the sheets from just that small bit of touch.

"Feels good doesn't it baby?"

"So good, so pure," he sighed.

"You ready for more?" I asked.