Mommy's Cock

Info - cnc, mommy kink, anal sex, subby Timmy, mommy with a cock, big loads of cum, some baby talk, nipple play

"Shhhh," she said to me delicately. I obeyed even though I'd just been asleep.

"Take it," she crooned. I squeaked as I felt her cock nudge my asshole. I was panting. I wanted this. How had she known my balls were full?

"Yes," I gasped. She slowly pushed herself inside me. I was gripping the sheets desperately. I let out a whine.

"Awwww puppy," she cooed.

"Wan it," I said in half words.

"I know baby," she said. She began to pump inside me. I loved having my guts rearranged by my mommy.

"Does mommy's cock feel good?" She asked. One of her hands was on my cock, not yet stroking. The other was on my stomach to feel the way I clenched and writhed.

"Mmhmm," I nodded.

"What does it feel like?" She asked as she pounded my hole.

"I'm on fire. My cock is bouncing and throbbing. It feels so good on my button," I said.

"Your button?" She asked as she ran her nails lightly over my stomach.

"M-my prostate," I gasped. She chuckled evilly and it made me leak more. She plucked at my nipples as she suckled on my neck. All this time she was forcing her thick cock inside my ass.

"Mommy fucks me so good," I told her.

"That's it," she cooed. "You gonna make a mess? You gonna make a cummy mess because you're getting cock?"

"Can I?" I asked. I knew I needed permission.

"Yeah," she groaned. She grabbed my seven inch cock and began to wank it wildly. I was fucking her hand and grunting with small noises and practically begging.

"Kiss me," she ordered. I leaned back and she kissed me. Her tongue curled over mine. I gave up all ownership of myself. I thrusted into her hand and moaned in her mouth as my dick began to spew cum.

Rope after rope was going everywhere. It hit our alarm clock. It hit our pillow. It even hit my morning stubble and I licked it off.

"That's my boy, always has such big loads that go everywhere," she chuckled.

"Y-yes mommy," I panted.