Oral Comfort

Info - oral fixation, horny reader, oral (male receiving), somnophilia, gentle oral, praising, masturbating during oral

Tim was asleep but I felt so much love for him. I wanted to adore him. My boyfriend, my boyfriend, my boyfriend. He was mine. He'd given me permission after all and he liked it.

I pulled down his boxers which were all he wore. I saw his flaccid cock. It was still big, even soft. I slowly, longingly, licked up it. The tip was especially delicious.

He moaned in his sleep. He was now harder than before. I loved it. I lapped again. He was like my favourite flavour of lollipop. I sucked and licked around the base of his head.

Timothée was making beautiful groans in his sleep. He was warm and soft, yet the muscles of his stomach were clenching with pleasure. He rolled his hips in his dream. His cock was forced further down my throat. I gagged and my eyes rolled back into my head.

I loved pleasing this man. Every bone of my body adored him. I wanted to make him happy every second of his existence, even when he was unconscious.

"Whatcha doing there baby?" Timothée asked groggily. He saw me needily suckling at his cock. My oral fixation was going wild. I could have soothed myself all night on his member.

"Love you," I tried to say with my mouth still stuffed.

"I know you do pretty girl," he crooned. He cupped my jaw ever so lovingly. His beautiful fingers ran through my hair for a moment. He guided me then. He was gentle as he moved my head forward and back, my throat bobbing to accommodate him.

I was drooling down my chin. The wet sounds of him making love to my throat made heat pool in my core. The weather was warm so I'd slept naked.

I was a mess of liquid, but the moonlight shown down on us so it was beautiful. I was gulping down his precum as I let my tongue explore his tip. I searched his shaft. I was addicted to this man's dick.

"Ah, f-fuck, y/n, m gonna cum," he moaned. He held my face harder than ever now. He was forcing himself deep inside my wet warmth. I loved every second.

I fingered my swollen clit. It only took a few flicks of my own flushed bundle for us to explode at practically the same time. I was squirting over his abs as he shuddered and let his salty, hot, seed slide down my grateful throat.

"Thank you for that," I gasped as he pulled away. He was lovingly cleaning saliva and cum from my chin with little licks and swipes of his thumb.

"No thank you," he said, his warm green eyes the colour of heathy grass a summer's day. "Always thank you."

"Could I still suck?" I asked needily. I felt a desire deep in my stomach. I wanted him so much. I needed to suck.

"You wanna sleep with it in your mouth princess, would that make you feel full?" He asked gently. He was still caressing my face. He looked so loving.

"Please," I whispered. I palmed my still desperate cunt.

"Anything angel," he allowed.

I smiled and moved down. I took his cock in my mouth. He was half hard but his stiffness didn't matter. I finally relaxed with the feeling of my oral fixation satiated. I hoped I could spend many more nights like this.