Stubborn Girl

Info - stubborn reader, teasing, Dom Timothée, possessive Timothée, dirty talk in public, double flirting, trying to make someone jealous, some temperature play, unprotected sex, begging, degrading a little, praise kink, use of good girl and princess, fingering, a little bit of a brat reader, mention of smoking, angst, hook up and hate fuck kinda, outdoor fucking

My eyes tailed the pale beauty around the room. He had long limbs and smoked softly on a cigarette. He had to be French, I felt it in my bones.

"Mmmmm, no, not your type," Timothée, my coworker, said from where he leaned against the bar beside me. I glared at him.

Timothée had been on me since day one. He'd introduced himself with an invitation to his trailer to get familiar. I had broken a couple times. There had been wild, intense, and desperate nights where I'd given into him.

He was always ridiculously cocky the next day. He would also make a habit of wearing the colour of my eyes for the next couple days to tease me. He would wink at me and be possessive of me. I told him I hated it. I should hate it. However, truly, I love every second of it. I loved feeling like I was truly his, even when I knew I never could be. Co workers dating was never a good idea.

"How do you know," I snapped back.

"He looks stuck up, and very French," Timothée wrinkled his nose. I gawked at him in disbelief.

"YOU are half French! Plus, look, he's lanky and disgustingly beautiful, and smoking. You also have all those things," I explained. I realised my mistake a second too last and a Cheshire smile unfurled on his face.

"Ohhhhhh," he purred. "So you're saying, I AM your type."

"That's not that I said!" I snarled as my cheeks reddened.

"Seems like I have many qualities you quite enjoy. You even think I'm disgustingly beautiful," he said, batting his eyes lashes.

"Note the the word disgusting," I smirked at him.

"Note the word beautiful," he crooned back. I rolled my eyes and went to sit down at a table with my drink. Timothée, as expected, followed me.

"You think you'll give into me tonight?" He asked as he took a cherry from a bowl and sucked on it. He offered me one and I ignored him.

"No thanks," I said, waving my hand.

"Timothée! Y/n!" Said an obnoxious voice. Courtney, one of the extras, was dashing over to us. She was obsessed with the glitz and glam of actors which was fine, but she would gossip about anyone in an effort to seem interesting.

"Did you hear Jacob Elordi may be hooking up with his half cousin," Courtney giggled.

"Oh Courtney," Timothée said. His hand crept under the table. His fingers spread over my thigh. My breath caught. I gulped. Why did he have so much power over me?

"You always have so much information to share," he chuckled and leans closer. He took the heart charm of her necklace and wound it around his fingers.

"And you have such a pretty mouth you say it with," he whispered. One of his thumbs pressed to her bottom lip, another one of them rubbed my dress where my slit was.

"Oh fuck," Courtney swooned as I hid my shudder. Timothée knew he was getting to me. His rubbed circles with the pads. I bit my lip.

"I'm so glad I have something nice to look at on set every day," he said affectionately. He could make a single finger feel so good. I was gripping the table, trying to keep from whining.