Sperm Donor

Info - unprotected sex, trying to get pregnant, jealousy, teasing, finger sucking, breeding kink, a little bit of hard Dom

"Positive?" Timothée asked Hopefully as I opened the bathroom door. I shook my head sadly.

Timothée and I had been married for five years. We had finally decided we were ready for kids. The issue was, I wasn't getting pregnant. We had been trying since his birthday and nothing.

"No," I sighed.

"Shit, I'm sorry baby," Timothée said mournfully. He wrapped me in his arms and petted my hair.

"Maybe we should use a sperm donor," I said jokingly.

"Excuse me?" Came the harsh response.

"Yeah, since you can't get me pregnant," I said casually. I could sense his jealousy and anger. For some reason, I wanted to poke this sleeping lion.

"Y/n," Timothée growled. I secretly loved when he got this way.

"You jealous?" I asked. This was all I needed to say. I was thrown against the wall and kissed. I put my hands I. His hair and moaned.

He was stripping me all while one hand dove into my panties. He was rolling my bud of pleasure and I couldn't help but jerk a couple times.

"Baby, I'm your husband," he purred.

"But I'm not pregnant," I responded just to get it rougher. He slapped my cunt.

"Are you saying you're not grateful for my cum?" He asked.

"Load after load, but I'm not with child," I said in a sing song voice. I knew this would piss him off. I was right. He threw me over his shoulder.

I was on the kitchen table, bare and displayed. Timothée was eating my pussy. His mouth was inside me. I was so wet and heady.

"You're delicious, you sure I haven't made you the bearer of my child?" He asked.

"Test says no," I gasped out. Timothée made a face. He was on me in a second.

He entered me and began to fuck me like an animal. He was shoving his cock so deep inside me. He was even laughing. He was treasuring my desperation.

I lifted my legs and pressed them to my chest. He kept them there. He held my legs down. He kept fucking me wildly.

"You ask me if I'm jealous?" He asked as his long and hard cock was slamming into me.

"Of course I am. I am your fucking husband."

"I-fuck, oh, fuck, Timothée," I wailed.

"You want a sperm donor huh?" He asked me. I tried to answer but he shoved his fingers into my mouth. I suckled needily. My eyes rolled back in my head. He was going at me like an animal.

"As if you'd ever touch someone else's sperm, you're a fucking addict to me," he chuckled darkly. I groaned. He took his hand away from my mouth.

"Mmmm, wanna suck," I said in a pathetic voice.

"I thought you were thinking about sperm donors," he teased me.

"Ah, ah, ah," I gasped out. I couldn't make words come out. I felt so good. I felt my toes curl. He lifted one of my legs so he could hit me at a deeper angle. My leg rested against his shoulder.

"Say it again. Say my sperm isn't good enough," he egged me on.

"Just, fuck, wanna be, oh shit, pregnant," I squirmed.

"Oh you'll be pregnant, I'm gonna breed this fucking cunt," he growled and punctuated his words with thrusts. I was panting. Just those words leaving his mouth made me wetter.

"Breed," I begged.

"That's right princess," he smirked.

"Breed me," I pleaded.

"Yes darling," he agreed. He bent over me and continued to slam in balls deep. He kissed me sloppily. Saliva was everywhere as our tongues met and caressed one another.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm," I whined.

Timothée was massaging my sensitive breasts. His cock was buried inside me. I could feel him twitching as he possessively fucked me.

"What's wrong with my sperm?" He whispered in my ear.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing," I breathed.

"So you don't mind if I dump my big load inside you?" He purred.

"Oh fuck, oh yes, please do it, breed me," I moaned.

"Good girl!" He cried out. He began to shoot ropes and ropes deep inside my fertile womb. I was shaking with my own orgasm. We were both shaking and moaning as I was filled. He was still going, fucking his sperm further inside me. We were kissing again. I wrapped my legs around his waist so that he didn't pull out.

"Let's go again," Timothée gasped. "Gotta fill you to bursting. I want to make you full."

"Yes, make me round. Give me all your cum."

Sure enough a couple days later I registered as pregnant. Timothée was so proud of himself he bred me all over again.