I've Got You

Info - tired couple, missing a date, upset Timothée, love making, some praise, emotional reader feeling not good enough, crying during sex, unprotected sex, cock warming, mention of lingerie

I had set everything up with excitement. I'd taken a personal day off for this. Timothée and I were experiencing our fifth Valentine's Day together. I knew it was just a capitalist holiday but I still wanted a day about us.

I'd themed the decor and meal with strawberries. The small fruits had made some delicious tarts for dessert and they danced on the tea cups I'd set out. I'd gotten strawberry wine as well.

I anticipated a happy boyfriend and some wonderful love making. I had been cooking and prepping for hours, and that wasn't to mention the time I'd spent getting myself ready.

I wore bouncy curls in my hair. My makeup was glossy and rosey and made me look perky and like I was glowing a bit. The tinge of golden shimmer on the inside of my eyes was a lovely addition. I had a new set of red lingerie making me stand out in all the ways he most appreciated.

Finally, it was time to wait. When it was ten of six I started to get antsy. He hadn't sent me a text telling me he was on his way or anything. I decided patient was the best policy. I continued to wait.

I watched some tiktok videos while my knee jiggled. I obsessively checked my phone's messages and the time. Finally, it came.

"Don't hate me, I'm not allowed to come home yet" - Timmy💖

My heart sunk completely. I felt frustrated tears come to my eyes. He had promised me. I knew that he couldn't be 100% sure, but come on. He had nearly assured me that this would happen. He'd been so tired lately and I was finally going to get all his attention.

I didn't want to be mad at him, but I was. I felt like he could have done something to prevent this. I wished he would have given me more of a heads up. I could've spent my day off doing things I needed to get done instead of preparing for this night.

I knew he'd make it up to me, but I was tired of waiting for his kind words and soft looks. I wanted it to be intense and passionate. I had done all I could to make it happen that way.

I let myself cry. I had some dinner. I took off the lingerie after he told me he didn't know when he'd be back. I put away food after preparing a plate for him to heat up. I ended up watching my favourite show and then going to bed.

"Y/n," I heard the voice I most wanted to hear a couple hours later. I opened my blurry eyes to see Timothée. He looked exhausted.

His eyes had a gloomy, tired pull to them. They were a bit bloodshot as well. His hair was tousled. He limbs hung like they weighed too much for him.

"I put some food in the fridge for you," I said.

"Thanks."

"I'm sorry you had a bad day," I said softly. It was the most I could offer in the moment.

"Me too," he replied. I felt a little peeved that he hadn't mentioned my day but I let it go.

"What do you need baby?" I asked, swallowing my loneliness as he kept holding that forlorn stare. I wished he would tell me just my presence made things better, but that was selfish.

"I can run a bath. I will heat up the food. I bought some of those melatonin gummies you love. I made sure the sheets were changed so you could slip into a clean bed," I began to list things.

"No," he said. He still was staring at me.

"Then what?" I asked with a bit of exasperation. "Do you want to talk. Did someone piss you off?"

"I just need you," he said with a wretched emotion. I hadn't even processed what he said before he tackled me. He was gasping into the kiss and touching me everywhere.

I returned his passion. We were nearly wrestling with how intensely we were scrambling to touch every piece of skin the other had. His hands were tangling in my hair.

"Just want you, only you, all of you," he whispered against my throat as he pressed his hard cock against my thigh.

"Had, mmmf, lingerie, oh, on earlier, mm," I struggled to say between hungry kisses. He was ripping off my panties and baggy sleep shirt.

"I don't care. Just give me you. Is it wrong I want to make sweet love to you right now?" He asked with a shaking voice as if he were holding himself back.

"No, not wrong, come here," I said. I was pulling on his clothes too. We didn't need anything fancy when we were like this.

I wrapped my arms and legs around him as he pushed inside me. We moaned in tandem. He began to rock himself into me.

"So beautiful, you're fucking beautiful," he told me as he hit deep. I loved the sounds of his breath catching desperately. He still was addicted to me.

"My love, my love, you're so special to me, I'm sorry," he apologised to me as we moved. I felt emotional. I buried my face in his chest.

"Shhhh, I got you. It's just me and you baby, it's all us," he said. We kept moving as stars burst behind my eyes and butterflies soared in my stomach.

"You still want me," I gulped.

"What?" He asked, completely stopping.

"Y-you actually want me," I sobbed, finally letting out my emotions.

"Of course I do."

"You've been so absent. You didn't even seem sad you missed our night. I began to think there must be something wrong with me. I thought I wasn't enough. I thought-"

He shushed me with his lips on mine. His were soft and supple and it was like he was sucking all the melancholy from me. I could breathe again.

"Beloved, put your forehead against mine," he requested. I did as he asked. He began to move against, but stayed close.

"You're everything, I'm obsessed with you. I know it's been hard and we've been tired, but I see you. I see you always. You are always on my mind, from the moment I wake up to the moment I fall asleep. It's going to be okay. I'm not going to let you think you're bad or not enough."

I let a tear slide down my face. He kissed the salty water. I was letting myself cry now. I was releasing the tension I'd felt. The heaviness of disappointment was lifting and lifting. He asked me to look into his eyes over and over. His hand intertwined with mine. I held his hand as he pounded down into me.

"Y/n, y/n, y/n, my beautiful girl," he sighed. He just kept repeating my name over and over. I was gasping at the overwhelming happiness and pleasure.

"I've got you, you're going to be okay," he assured me.

"Please, I'm sorry, I love you, I need you," I babbled as my brain shut off. All I knew was Timothée and finally, I was assured, all he knew was me.

We reached orgasm together. Our peaks crashed over us. Our sounds were uninhibited and pure. We let out the sounds of bliss as we rocked against and with one another with a grace and fluidity completely our own.

As we came down he was a bit emotional too. He kept reassuring me. He kept telling me was here and he had me. I clung to him and nodded and steadied myself with his heartbeat.

"Don't pull out," I whispered.

"It's all going to be okay. I won't pull out," he said as he kissed my temple.

"Y/n, y/n, y/n," he whispered as of in awe he was here and we were one anothers.