Halloween Party

Info - friends to lovers, sexy costume, oral (fem receiving), unprotected sex, cream pie, fucking cum deeper

My best friend in the world was doing something unimaginably sweet. Timothée was throwing a joint Halloween and birthday party. I couldn't believe how lucky I was.

Of course, I'd been in love with Timothée for years. I felt like this was perhaps a sign that I should indeed expect he had feelings.

I'd decided to dress very sexy this Halloween. I was dressed as a scantily clad bat. The short dress and long stockings were complimented by the lacy wings. I was sort of hoping it would turn Timothée on.

"Welcome!" Cried Timothée as He threw open the door. His mouth dropped open when he saw me.

"Holy shit," he said.

"What?" I asked self consciously. I looked around as if I'd see what he was referring to.

"You," he breathed.

"Oh," I blushed.

He ushered me inside. Soon, people were pouring into the house. I was getting many praises but I couldn't stop glancing towards Timothée. He was looking at me too every time I glanced his way.

"Oops!" Came a loud voice and I felt cold spread over me. Someone had spilled punch on the front of my dress. Since the fabric was black, it didn't show much, but I would be sticky soon.

"Shit, I'm sorry," Timothée says. He doesn't look sorry. He looks nervous.

"I'll just go clean myself up," I said slowly. I made my way upstairs to the bathroom. I didn't realise that Timothée had followed me.

"I really am sorry," he said. He was in the door way, his eyes glued to me.

"It's okay," I said awkwardly. I didn't know why he was following me and staring at me. I just knew the air was heavy with something.

"You could..... you could take it off," he finally blurted.

"What?" I asked and turned to him. He was bright red, but he had a smile.

"I've wanted that thing off since the moment I saw it," he confessed.

"Its that ugly?" I asked.

"Not that," he said and moved into the bathroom. He kicked the door shut behind him and placed a large warm hand on my hip. He moved in and I felt his breath on my lips.

"You just look so good that I want to know what's under it."

"Tim," I gasped.

"I've wanted you for so long, I told myself tonight would be the night I told you. I admit I could've done it more smoothly than throwing a drink at you," he chuckled lightly. He pushed a lock of hair behind my ear.

"Timothée, I want you too, I want you so badly," I told him.

"You do? We're not just, just friends?" He asked.

"No," he shook his head.

We crashed together then. He was sucking my tongue and biting at my bottom lip. I was panting as my hands ran all over his body. He moaned into my mouth as he took handfuls of my breasts.

"Can I take it off?" He asked me. He was heaving as though I'd stolen his breath.

"Please fucking take it off," I pleaded. He looked relived. He tore the fabric a bit as my costume came off. He hadn't dressed up so his clothes came off easily.

He begged me onto the sink. He was on his knees between my legs. He was leaving wet sloppy kisses along the inside of my thighs. I was whimpering as my hands twisted in his curls.

"Timothée, oh, oh," I groaned.

"Do you know how long I've desired to taste this cunt? How many loads I've spilled imagining I was where I am right now?" He asked me. I shook my head. I was biting my lip hard. This felt so good.

"Let me give you a birthday present and show you," he said in a nearly feral tone. He began to devour my pussy. It was sloppy head, worshipful head, the best head I'd ever gotten. He was slobbering over me. He moaned into my heat. I was in such bliss I was dizzy. He was suckling at my clit and one hand was stuffed in my mouth to keep from screaming.

"P-please," I could only manage that word as he forced my legs further apart so he could get deeper. He was waggling his head back and flicking his tongue. I was arching into him.

"Gonna, oh my," I whined. I fell over the edge and stars flickering through my vision. I was doused in pleasure. I could hardly remember how to breathe as I rocketed through the most amazing orgasm of my life.

"Good?" Timothée asked as he licked his lips. His face was shiny.

"Th-the best," I said shakily.

"That's what you deserve," he said and stood up. He shoved his hard cock inside me and moaned in pure satisfaction.

"Oh it's so snug, better than I even imagined," he crooned. Soon he was thrusting. I clung to him like a life raft in a storm. Every pump made me let out a small whine.

"Oh, uh, uh, uh, Timmy," I cried as my nails raked down his back. I was huffing out air in bursts at this point. Nothing had ever felt this good. I'd never been so full.

"Good girl, you feel so good," he praised. I wrapped my legs around him. I wanted to be as close to him as possible. I was kissing him messily now. I could taste my slick on his tongue. This was all so erotic and right. I was in my happy place.

"F-fuck me, please cum inside me, don't you dare pull out when you cum," I ordered.

"Whatever you want my goddess, my queen, my- oh holy fuck I'm close," he gasped. He bit my neck and moaned to keep from roaring in heated bliss. Spurts of cum began to shoot in me as he delectably twitched. I was coming again. I whimpered helplessly as my body turned to jelly from the good feeling.

We just stayed still for a moment. He was still sheathed inside me. I felt his warm stickiness. I was so happy.

"Can you not clean up?" He asked after a moment.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I want my birthday present to run down your thighs during this party for you," he murmured. My pussy clenched involuntarily.

"I think she likes that idea," he whispered in my ear as he rubbed small circles on my clit.

"Fuck, if we go again there will be even more to drip down," I said desperately.

"Sounds good to me," he said and he had already began to thrust in short bursts, pushing his cum deeper inside me.