Marks

"Hi baby!

Can you write something about Timmy and the reader trying something more rough and then they go out to the beach or something and the reader has marks and people start to speculate that timothee is violent but its just sex hahaha (if that's okay with you) love you ❤️"

A/N - just want to say that actions like this (possessiveness, marks, denial) can all be signs of domestic abuse. Please know this is just fiction. If you suspect someone is violent to someone else, confronting them together is likely not a great idea.

Info - rough sex, cnc talk, bondage, hard Dom Timothée, sex slave mention, friends worried about violence, being marked from sex, mention of after care, finger sucking, breeding kink

"Y/n are you okay?" Tom asked me as I caressed a bruise on my upper arms.

Flash

"Fuck, fuck, Timothée!" I screamed in desperate lust as my arms were yanked behind me. His grip was so tight I knew it would make marks. I craved those marks.

"You think you're such a smart little girl don't you?" He chuckled as he finished the knot, tying me up.

"Well you're going to be cock dumb tonight slut," he whispered in my ear. With that he shoved his cock in my pussy. I whined at the stretch. He pulled me up by my hair. His fingers were forced in my mouth and I gagged thankfully.

Flash

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said softly. My throat was still a bit raw.

Tom's eyes tracked the marks on me. I saw his brown orbs flit to each. He gulped and nodded. I saw him go over to talk to Zendaya.

Our little group walked to the beach. Florence, Austin, Tom, and Zendaya. Timothée kept a possessive hand on my back. He was there every time I stumbled in the sand, my knees weak. I noticed Tom making more comments to people. I secretly hoped he was taking about how weak I looked, how I might just look a bit like a used sex doll.

"Could I borrow some water?" I asked Florence. My voice was weak.

"Are you sick?" She asked me, using a peering gaze.

"What? No," I laughed in a raspy tone.

"You're losing your voice," Florence said.

"Oh, I was just using my voice too much last night, nothing serious."

Flash

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME LIKE THE LITTLE WHORE I AM!" I screamed as my legs were spread. We'd changed positions and he was pushing my knees to my chest in a mating press.

"That's it," Timothée said with a cat like grin. "Atta girl, take this dick. You want it stuck in you don't you? You want me to breed you. You want your legs forced up like this over and over. I bet you want me to always take advantage of your ovulation slick pussy."

"I do! I do! Get your cock fucking stuck inside me. Never let me go. Keep me chained to the bed. Keep me like your personal fuck slave!"

Flash

"Oh, okay then," Florence nodded and handed me the water bottle.

I took off my beach cover now. The flimsy fabric fell away. I heard gasps as my bikini clad body showed off what my love had done.

My thighs were black and blue. My arms had red marks from ropes rubbing on them. Hickeys were decorating my neck, cleavage, and chest. I looked very used. I couldn't be happier.

"You look beautiful," Timothée whispered to me. He kissed me softly, all while keeping a possessive hand cupping the nape of my neck.

"Timothée, can we talk to y/n," Zendaya said weakly. Tom looked determined, Florence looked a bit unsure, and Austin looked uncomfortable.

"About what?" I asked.

"We'll look at you, you're cover in marks," Zendaya exclaimed.

"Yeah Timothée and I tried something new last night," I giggled and looked at him. He winked at me.

"Oh, we fucked up, it's a sex thing," Austin said sheepishly.

"Yeah, definitely a sex thing," Timothée chuckled as he ran a finger down my rope burns. He had of course treated my wounds afterward, but we both did still like the obvious marks.

"Sorry mate," Tom said awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.