𝟎.𝟎.𝟎

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟧

   The first day Cassandra Beauchêne saw Oscar Piastri, she flipped. Something in those dazzling eyes, he had just moved to the United Kingdom, and she and some guy had gone to the dean's office to help him get comfortable. The next thing she knew was that he was holding her hand and looking right into her eyes.

Her heart stopped.

Cassandra knew that they were going to get along well, she just couldn't bombard him with the ways her brain worked.

Although she was gifted and lucky enough to skip a grade, inside her head was a mess.

"Watch out." the older boy pulled her out of the way of a bench, "Sorry, I'm not that good at paying attention." she squeaked as he let go of her wrist.

He wasn't holding her hand, he was just watching out for the girl.

"As smart as you are, you should be good at paying attention." Logan playfully teased her. "Shut up you American." Cassandra rolled her eyes in return.

The two boys engaged in a conversation while Cassandra buried herself in her thoughts once again.  They were talking about something involving motorsports, but it didn't spark her interest.

"Isn't your name Cassandra or something?" Oscar randomly asked, "Yeah it's Cassandra Beauchêne." she shrugged her shoulders. "It's cute, fits you too." he held up a strand of her black hair, "Stop flirting with her, she's twelve." Logan interrupted the two.

The tour soon came to an end and the trio enjoyed hanging out together. "We have to hang out again soon." Oscar stated, "Well it is a boarding school, so I doubt that we'll ever hang out again. Besides I'm in your grade."

They shared their goodbyes and headed to their dorm rooms. 

"That took forever." Lily Zneimer stated, "Sorry, we just had a lot of fun. The new guy is pretty nice." she said, "When I showed you around a few weeks ago, it was fun but didn't take two hours."

The two dorm mates went back and forth until Cassandra left out of anger.

typing...
next is Jan 2023
btw this book will have long chapters. but i don't like having a super long prologue