𝟎.𝟐.𝟓**

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝖩𝗎𝗇𝖾 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥

   Oscar strolled through Melbourne's vibrant streets, pointing out hidden gems to Cassandra and Adeline. He shared stories of his sister's favorite bookstores, his favorite coffee shops, and the picturesque parks that held a special place in his heart.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting warm hues across the cityscape, they found themselves at a charming restaurant tucked away in a quiet alley. The ambient lighting reflected in Cassandra's eyes as she laughed at one of Oscar's anecdotes.

Over dinner, tension lingered in the air. Oscar and Cassandra exchanged glances, their unspoken connection palpable. The subtle brush of fingers as they reached for the same dish hinted at a deeper emotion they both hesitated to acknowledge.

Amidst the clinking of cutlery and distant chatter, Oscar attempted a lighthearted comment, "This place has the best dessert in town. You should try it, Cassandra."

She smiled, the unease momentarily dissipating. "Maybe next time. I'm full, thanks."

Adeline, oblivious to the undercurrents, giggled at the nearby patrons. Sensing the need for a distraction, Oscar engaged her in a playful conversation, drawing colorful pictures on a napkin to entertain the little one.

As the night deepened, Adeline yawned, her energy waning. Oscar, sensing the exhaustion, suggested, "How about we head back? It's getting late, and little Adeline needs her beauty sleep."

Cassandra nodded, grateful for the diversion. The tension simmered as they walked back to Oscar's car, the quiet hum of the city serving as a backdrop to their unspoken emotions.

During the drive, the soft lull of the car's engine lulled Adeline into a peaceful slumber. Oscar stole glances at Cassandra, their eyes meeting fleetingly before darting away. The silence held a weight, words unspoken, emotions dancing on the edge of confession.

Upon arriving at Cassandra's place, they carefully carried Adeline, still peacefully asleep, to the guest bedroom. The hushed tones of their conversation blended with the soft creaking of the door.

Oscar, his gaze lingering on Cassandra, finally broke the silence. "She's adorable, Cassandra. You're an amazing sister."

Cassandra's eyes softened. "Thank you, Oscar. And thank you for today. Adeline had a blast."

A pause hung in the air, the unspoken truth echoing between them. Oscar hesitated, then softly spoke, "I enjoyed today too, more than I expected."

Cassandra smiled, her eyes reflecting vulnerability. "Me too."

In the quiet of the dimly lit room, Adeline stirred, prompting them to lower their voices. As they tucked her in, their hands brushed, sending a subtle jolt through both of them.

As they stood by the bedroom door, uncertainty lingered. Oscar took a deep breath, breaking the silence. "Maybe we can do this again sometime, just the two of us?"

Cassandra's eyes met his, and a genuine warmth spread across her face. "I'd like that, Oscar. A lot."

With a shared understanding, they left Adeline to her dreams, closing the door softly. In the hallway, the sexual tension that had accompanied them throughout the day began to build into something none of them could ignore.

As they entered Oscar's bedroom, the tension increased significantly. He couldn't keep his eyes off Cassandra's ass as she slowly began undressing.

"Guess we won't be needing this tonight." her hands roamed his ab's. Oscar's eyes explored her tiny red lacy lingerie.

Suddenly, Oscar's lips were roughly connected with hers. His hands traveled all over her body, mainly her barely-covered nipples. "Fucking hell," he ripped off her bra, leaving her in only a g-string.

He then carried her to his bed, all while having his lips attached to her left nipple.

"Oh god. Fuck. Don't stop." Cassandra let out a stream of moans. "Baby, quiet. We don't want Adeline hearing, don't we?" Oscar began licking his way down her flat stomach.

Stopping at the start of her g-string, he looked up at her, his eyes begging for permission. "Hurry up and fuck me." Cassandra quietly moaned, grinding her hips upward.

Oscar licked strips on her juicy pussy, before actually starting.

"Holy fuck." he whispered underneath his breath, his slow and deep thrusts made Cassandra a moaning mess.

He was all over her body, his fingers were perfect for Cassandra to suck on. Leaving a coat of her saliva, which turned the both of them on even more.

"Rougher, please Oscar. Go rougher."

His eyes widened at the request, he was never the person to have rough sex, he enjoyed taking his time and overstimulating whoever he was fucking.

"Please," she begged.

"Whatever my lady wants, my lady gets," he said in a playful tone.

Maybe rough sex wouldn't be bad.

"Turn that pretty body around." Oscar roughly flipped Cassandra over, her ass exposed in the air. Excited roamed his body at the sight of her wet cunt.

"Good girl," he whispered, settling on top of her. One of his hands on her hips and the other guiding his cock through her folds. He thrust back into the French girl in one quick movement, his hips slapping against her ass.

Then, right there, the real fun began, his thrusts were rougher than ever before, reaching so deep inside of her. He was much faster, both of his hands holding your hips in a tight squeeze, a squeeze that would leave marks on your body for the days to come.

"Rough. That's how you want me, huh." Oscar said before giving Cassandra's ass another good slap, her moans louder than he had ever heard any. She didn't answer but he knew Cassandra loved that, it was just as rough as she wanted him to be.

The image of their position would be engraved into Oscar's brain.

"Such a pretty cum slut." he rode out both of their highs.

" he rode out both of their highs

typing...
my smut is usually WAY better
Adeline didn't wake up/hear them btw