𝟎.𝟎.𝟗

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥

   Today marks the day of Logan's and Oscar's first as a Formula One driver for Williams and McLaren and Cassandra was beyond excited to see the two boys race in Bahrain.

She and her younger sister Adeline, nestled on the living room couch, their eyes fixed on the vibrant hues of the Bahrain International Circuit glowing from the TV.

The Formula 1 race was about to begin, and Cassandra couldn't hide her excitement. "Adeline, get ready to see Uncle Logie and Oscar! You're going to love it!" she exclaimed, her eyes sparkling.

Adeline, with her small hands gripping a plush toy, looked at Cassandra with wide-eyed curiosity. "Cars go fast!" she chimed in, her innocent enthusiasm infectious. Cassandra laughed, "Yes, they do, Adeline! Just wait till you see them go fast around the track."

As the race started, the room echoed with the roaring sounds of engines. Cassandra pointed at the screen, "Look, that's Lewis Hamilton. He's one of the best drivers ever!" Adeline, with her eyes fixed on the TV, tried to repeat, "Loo-is Ham-ton!" causing Cassandra to burst into laughter. "Close enough, little one!"

Throughout the race, Cassandra explained the basics to Adeline, who absorbed every detail with awe. "See how they overtake each other? It's like a high-speed dance!" Cassandra described, her gestures mimicking the twists and turns of the racetrack. Adeline, clapping her hands, exclaimed, "Dance, dance!"

As the competition intensified, so did the sisters' cheers. "Come on, Verstappen! You can do it!" Cassandra shouted, and Adeline, catching the excitement, repeated, "Do it!" The living room turned into a mini grandstand as the two sisters, worlds apart in age, shared the thrill of the race.

When the checkered flag waved, Cassandra turned to Adeline with a grin, "Wasn't that amazing?" Adeline, her eyes sparkling, nodded vigorously. "Fast cars fun!" she declared, earning a proud smile from Cassandra. In that shared moment of joy, the bond between the sisters deepened, marking the beginning of a tradition—F1 races, plush toys, and sisterly laughter echoing in the living room.

"Oscar didn't win." Adeline pouted, remembering him getting out on lap fifteen, "He'll do better next time, trust me." the French woman picked the younger girl up. "Uncle Logie did good!" she threw her small hands up. "Yes, yes he did."

Around three hours had gone by and Cassandra received a call from Logan. "Congratulations, you were just outside of points!" she smiled, carefully watching Adeline play with the toys Logan brought her. "The car felt like shit, everyone's so proud of my disastrous performance." he began to ramble, "You did good, stop being hard on yourself. Besides, Oscar dnf-ed on lap fifteen." Cassandra reassured the male.  "I know, he wanted to call you but Lily called him first. So expect a call from him, I think when he's not with Lily he wants to talk to you. It's like she's holding him back from being friends with you." Logan confessed.

The two began to talk about Cassandra's new song that was coming out next week while Logan got ready to take a quick nap before going to a club with the rest of the grid.

typing...
The final race is in like 2/3 days😓
anyways u will be getting oscar+cassie content soon