𝟎.𝟏.𝟕

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥

   Cassandra found herself in Baku, accompanied by her delightful three-year-old sister, Adeline, and the rookie McLaren Formula 1 driver, Oscar. The trio embarked on a unique exploration of the city just three days before the Grand Prix.

As they strolled through Baku's historic Old City, Cassandra marveled at the architecture. "Adeline, sweetie, look at these beautiful walls. Can you imagine the stories they could tell?" she said, gently lifting her daughter for a closer view.

Adeline, with wide eyes, pointed at the ancient structures, exclaiming, "Pretty, Cassie!" Oscar chuckled, appreciating the innocence that Adeline brought to the adventure. "Future explorer in the making, Cassandra," he teased.

The group continued their journey through the city, capturing precious moments on camera. Adeline, fascinated by the colors of a local market, tugged at her sister's sleeve. "Cassie, can we buy flowers?" she asked, drawing smiles from both Cassandra and Oscar.

Oscar, always calm under pressure on the racetrack, showed a different side as he interacted with little Adeline. He knelt and handed her a small bouquet, saying, "For our little flower enthusiast."

Later, they decided to try local Azerbaijani cuisine at a family-friendly restaurant. Adeline, seated between Cassandra and Oscar, sampled various dishes with enthusiasm. "Yummy, Oscar! More!" she giggled, creating a lighthearted atmosphere.

Cassandra, ever the conversationalist, turned to Oscar. "What's it like preparing for a Grand Prix, especially in a city like Baku?" she inquired, balancing parenting and her passion for storytelling.

Oscar, appreciating the genuine interest, explained, "It's a mix of focus and excitement. Baku's track is unique, and you have to be mentally prepared for its challenges."

With the day turning to evening, they meandered through Baku Boulevard, Adeline's tiny hand securely held by both Cassandra and Oscar. The city lights reflected in her curious eyes as they reached the Caspian Sea's edge.

As the trio rested on a bench, enjoying the peaceful sea breeze, Adeline looked at Oscar and asked, "Why do you drive so fast, Mr. Oscar?" Oscar chuckled, replying, "It's a thrilling job, Adeline. Like flying on the ground."

The evening concluded with a visit to a local park, where Adeline laughed and played on the swings. Cassandra, grateful for the day's experiences, said, "Oscar, thanks for making this day so special for Adeline and me."

Oscar, ever humble, responded, "It's been a pleasure. Quality time is just as important as race preparation." The trio headed back to their hotel, just days before the Grand Prix filled with memories of an extraordinary day in Baku.

" The trio headed back to their hotel, just days before the Grand Prix filled with memories of an extraordinary day in Baku

typing...
short chapter bc everyone is getting on my nerves today and is making me want to kms