𝟎.𝟏.𝟑

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟢

Cassandra confronted Lily with a furrowed brow, "I can't believe you went behind my back and started dating Oscar. We talked about this!"

Lily sighed, "Cass, I never meant to hurt you. It just happened."

Cassandra snapped, "Just happened? You knew I liked him! How could you betray our friendship like that?"

Lily looked remorseful, "I didn't think it would bother you this much. Oscar and I connected, and I thought you'd understand."

Cassandra shook her head, "Understand? Lily, you broke the number one rule—never date your friend's crush!"

Lily pleaded, "Cass, it wasn't intentional. I value our friendship, but I can't control my feelings."

Cassandra scoffed, "You could have at least talked to me about it. Instead, I find out you're dating Oscar on social media!"

Lily apologized, "I should have handled it better, but you have to believe me—I never wanted to hurt you."

Cassandra crossed her arms, "Well, you did. It's going to take time for me to get over this betrayal."

Lily sighed, "I hope you can find it in yourself to forgive me. I never wanted to come between us."

Cassandra retorted, "Actions speak louder than words, Lily. Right now, I don't even know if we can be friends."

Lily looked down, regret filling her eyes. "I understand if you need space, but I hope we can work through this eventually."

As the argument continued, emotions ran high, revealing the complexities of friendship and the challenges that arise when romantic feelings enter the equation. The tension lingered, casting a shadow over their once-unbreakable bond.

The French girl needed only one person to cheer her up, and that was Logan.

He gently put his arm around Cassandra, sensing her distress. "I know it's tough, Cass. Finding out your best friend and crush are dating is hard." He sighed, empathizing with her situation.

Cassandra looked up at Logan, her eyes filled with sadness. "I just never expected this to happen, Logan. It feels like my world is falling apart."

Logan nodded, understanding her pain. "I can imagine how betrayed you must feel. But remember, you're not alone. I'm here for you, and we'll get through this together."

He continued, "Sometimes life throws curveballs at us, and it's okay to feel hurt. Take your time to process everything, and don't hesitate to talk about it. I'm here to listen whenever you're ready."

Logan shared a reassuring smile, trying to lighten the mood. "You're an amazing person, Cass. It's their loss if they can't see that. And who knows, someone even better might be just around the corner."

Cassandra managed a small smile, appreciating Logan's support. "Thanks, Logan. I just need some time to come to terms with everything."

Logan nodded again. "Take all the time you need. I'll be right here, whether you need a shoulder to lean on or someone to distract you with a good movie. We'll navigate through this together."

As the evening unfolded, Logan remained by Cassandra's side, offering a comforting presence. He knew that healing took time, but having a friend like him might make the journey a bit more bearable for Cassandra.

 He knew that healing took time, but having a friend like him might make the journey a bit more bearable for Cassandra

typing...
short flashback chapter

i've made this chapter 2 days ago