𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝟣𝟤.𝟤𝟤.𝟤𝟥

I just want to give a big shoutout to everyone who read this book and all of the votes and comments. With that being said, I have a Max Verstappen book that is now released. I will also add bonus chapters, such as their wedding, the birth, Oscar winning his first championship, and much more.

Here is a sneak peek of 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓, 𝖬𝖺𝗑 𝖵𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇

Gregory, a figure of patriarchal authority, initiated a conversation that would redefine the future for Chloe and Max. "Chloe, Max, please take a seat. We have matters of great importance to discuss," he declared, his voice carrying the weight of tradition and familial expectations.

As Chloe and Max reluctantly settled into their designated seats, the air thickened with palpable tension. Edith, gentle and attentive, occupied herself with entertaining Evangelina, leaving the adults to grapple with the impending revelation.

Jos Verstappen, Max's father, began to articulate a proposition that would send shockwaves through the unsuspecting pair. "Chloe, Max, our families share a long history, and it's time to solidify that connection," he explained, broaching the subject with a gravity that mirrored Gregory's.

The bombshell dropped: an arranged marriage between Max and Chloe was on the horizon, set to unfold in a matter of weeks. Chloe's disbelief was mirrored in Max's furrowed brow as they exchanged incredulous glances.

 Chloe's disbelief was mirrored in Max's furrowed brow as they exchanged incredulous glances

typing...
much love - sucker4him🤍

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 - 𝖮𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗋 𝖯𝗂𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗂 🎉