𝟎.𝟎.𝟒

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥

Cassandra and Oscar sat across from each other in a cozy café, the hum of conversation blending with the soft jazz playing in the background. Cassandra took a sip of her coffee, looking at Oscar with a warm smile.

"So, Oscar, what's been going on in your world?" she asked, genuine curiosity in her voice.

Oscar leaned back, running a hand through his hair. "You know, the usual chaos. Last week, me and Lily went karting. The adrenaline rush was insane."

Cassandra chuckled, "I can imagine. Speaking of rushes, I'm about to be touring non-stop. A different city every night, but it's a dream come true."

Oscar raised an eyebrow, "Must be exhausting, though."

Cassandra nodded, "Absolutely, but the energy from the crowd keeps me going. And hey, I get to see the world in the process. Can't complain."

"I can show you the world, only if you come to my races." he playfully offered.

They both laughed, reminiscing about the paths their lives had taken since they last caught up.

"Too much stress,"

Then it went quiet for a bit.

"Remember our crazy adventures back in the day?" Oscar grinned.

Cassandra leaned in, "Oh, how could I forget? Sneaking out with Logan, going on road trips. We were young and unstoppable."

Oscar sighed, "Those were the days. Now it's all about schedules and race tracks."

Cassandra playfully nudged him, "Well, someone has to entertain Formula One fans. But seriously, find time for a road trip soon. For me, it's a serious stress reliever."

Oscar smiled, "I'll keep that in mind. What about you? Any downtime planned?"

Cassandra leaned back, her eyes sparkling, "Not anytime soon, but who needs downtime when you love what you do? Besides, I can always count on friends like you to keep life interesting."

As they continued to share stories and laughter, the café became a time capsule of their friendship, preserving the essence of the bond they had forged during youthful adventures and dreams.

Then all of a sudden, Lily walked into the small café. She immediately spotted her boyfriend and went to sit on his lap.

"Hey baby." she kissed his lips, "What are you doing here, babe?" Oscar asked. "Just out and about. What are you doing here with her?" Lily side-eyed the black-haired girl, "Catching up on life before the Formula One season starts."

"I have to be in the studio soon, so I'll leave you two to it." Cassandra got up, "See you later, Cassie." Oscar smiled, all she did in return was force a smile. Little did they know that her studio was actually in America, not Australia.

Oh, how she wished she was as beautiful as Lily so that she and Oscar would possibly have a chance at dating.

typing...
short chapter. also Lily seems like the kindest person ever but in this story, she's kinda an overprotective jealous bitch