𝟎.𝟏.𝟏

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥

   Lily's brows furrowed as the dissonant chords filled her home in Australia. The song that Cassandra had released seemed too much like their relationship. Why would the French girl create a song about her anyway? It was pathetic.

She knew that she had to call her.

"Cassandra, the song? It sounds... harsh," Lily questioned, concern etched on her face.

Cassandra hesitated, her eyes flickering nervously. "Oh, it's just something I had been working on, you know, expressing feelings," she mumbled, avoiding direct eye contact.

Lily's intuition kicked in, and she pressed, "Feelings about what? Is it about me and my relationship with Oscar?" There was a moment of silence that lingered before Cassandra reluctantly nodded, confirming Lily's suspicion.

The Facetime call became charged with tension as Lily confronted Cassandra about the bad song. "Why would you write something like that about me? What did I do?" Lily's voice trembled with a mix of hurt and confusion.

Cassandra caught off guard, stumbled over her words. "It's not just about you, Lily. It's about everything, everyone. It's a form of self-expression," she defended, but the lack of conviction in her tone betrayed a deeper unease.

The virtual confrontation intensified as Lily's frustration spilled over. "Self-expression doesn't have to be hurtful. Why couldn't you talk to me instead of turning it into a song?" Her words hung in the digital air, the weight of unspoken grievances tangible.

Cassandra, now on the defensive, attempted to explain herself. "I thought this was the best way to let it all out, you know? I didn't think you'd take it this way," she said, a hint of regret in her eyes.

The pixels on the screen couldn't conceal the depth of emotion as Lily and Cassandra grappled with the fallout of the bad song. "Words have power, Cass. You can't just sing something like that and expect it not to hurt," Lily asserted, her frustration giving way to a sense of betrayal.

The Facetime call, initially a platform for connection, now served as a stage for emotional confrontation. As the conversation unfolded, the limitations of virtual communication became evident, each word echoing in the digital void, accentuating the distance between them.

In the end, the Facetime confrontation left both Lily and Cassandra emotionally drained. The digital interface couldn't capture the subtleties of their shared history now tainted by a bad song. As they reluctantly ended the call, the unresolved emotions lingered in the virtual silence, leaving them to grapple with the aftermath of a friendship strained by artistic expression gone awry.

On the other hand, Oscar sat in his dimly lit room, the glow of his laptop casting a soft light across his face. He noticed an incoming FaceTime call from Lily, his girlfriend. As he answered, he saw her tear-stained face and worried eyes.

"What's wrong, Lily?" he asked, concern etched on his face.

Tears streamed down Lily's cheeks as she poured out her emotions. "I've had a tough day, Oscar. Everything seems to be falling apart."

Oscar listened attentively, his heart aching for Lily. "I'm here for you, Lily. Take your time and share whatever you need to."

As Lily continued, Oscar's mind raced with ways to comfort her through the screen. "I wish I could be there with you right now," he confessed, wishing he could hold her in his arms.

Lily managed a small smile, appreciating Oscar's sentiment. "I know, but just talking to you helps. Your voice is a comfort."

Oscar reassured her, "We'll get through this together. Remember, you're not alone in this."

He started sharing anecdotes and silly jokes, attempting to lighten the mood. Lily's laughter, though faint, began to replace the heaviness in the air.

Oscar suggested, "Close your eyes for a moment and take deep breaths. I'm here with you, even if it's just through the screen."

Lily followed his advice, and Oscar continued to talk soothingly, guiding her through a brief mindfulness exercise. The tension in her shoulders visibly eased.

Before ending the call, Oscar said, "I love you, Lily. We'll face whatever comes our way."

As the call concluded, Lily wiped away the remaining tears, grateful for Oscar's unwavering support, even from a distance.

typing...
dramaaaaa
also give me ideas on chapters and flashback chapters