𝟎.𝟎.𝟔

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 + 𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚
𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥

Cassandra sat alone in her studio, a solitary figure surrounded by the soft glow of dim lights and the lingering notes of a somber melody. Her fingers gently traced the keys of a piano, creating a melancholic tune that resonated with the depths of her emotions.

"What sounds like Lily but not at the same time?" she asked her producer, "Lacy?"

"I want 'Lacy' to be a ballad that captures the essence of heartbreak," she explained to her producer, Alex, who attentively listened from across the room. "Let's strip it down to the raw emotions, make it hauntingly beautiful."

Alex nodded, understanding the gravity of the task. "We can add some subtle strings to heighten the emotional impact. And your voice, Cassandra, will be the soul of this song."

As she began to sing the first verse, her voice echoed through the studio, carrying the weight of sorrow. "Let's bring out the pain in the lyrics even more," suggested Alex. "Add a slight tremor to your voice during the chorus."

Cassandra closed her eyes, immersing herself in the heartbreaking narrative of "Lacy." "I want the listeners to feel the ache, the longing. Every note should be a sigh of sorrow," she conveyed, her voice aching with vulnerability.

The studio transformed into a sanctuary of sadness, each note a poignant expression of heartache. "Let's experiment with the tempo, slow it down a bit. Let the silence between the notes speak volumes," Cassandra suggested, her eyes reflecting the profound emotion she poured into the song.

As they refined the arrangement, Alex added, "This song is a journey through heartbreak, and your performance is taking us to the depths of that emotional landscape."

Cassandra's commitment to the authenticity of her expression was unwavering. "This is more than a song; it's a cathartic release. I want anyone who listens to 'Lacy' to find solace in shared sorrow."

After hours of meticulous crafting, they reached the final chords, the studio filled with the haunting resonance of a truly sad song. Cassandra's eyes glistened with unshed tears as she whispered, "This is 'Lacy,' a piece of my heart for those who've felt the weight of wanting to be someone else."

As Cassandra arrived to her home in the United States, she couldn't help hit to wonder if Lily would ever find out the song was about her relationship with Oscar and wanting to be her.

She had waited her whole life to be loved and right as she thought that she had a chance, Lily snatched it up. Oh how she hated her low self esteem sometimes.

Suddenly, her phone began ringing and she answered the FaceTime without hesitation.

"I know that shirt, you were in the studio!" Logan appeared on her screen, "Yeah, just had to get my feelings out about you know who." Cassandra sighed, as she engulfed herself with her cozy white blankets. "You can always talk to me, I do love five minutes away for a reason." he offered, "It would be nice for someone to comfort me. Can you come over?" she asked. "I'm already on my way."

The two best friends stayed on FaceTime until he appeared at her door. Looking at the mentally drained girl hurt his heart. Her eye bags stood out along side her watery eyes.

"It's so hard trying to get over my feelings for him. I wish I was Lily so bad." she cried in the Americans embrace. "It's normal to have those feelings, just look on the bright side. You're thriving in the music industry and you've won Grammy's." Logan led her to her bedroom.