𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝟤𝟢𝟥𝟢

   Cassandra and Oscar embraced the joys and challenges of parenthood as they devoted their days to caring for their one-year-old daughter, Lilith. The name Lilith held a special place in their hearts, a tribute to their dear friend Logan, who had been an integral part of their lives. Adeline, whom they considered their eldest at 11, displayed a keen interest in becoming a Formula One engineer, her ambitions already shaping her future.

The family's residence in Melbourne, Australia, provided a picturesque backdrop to their daily life. Nestled in a quiet neighborhood, their house echoed with the laughter and occasional cries of their little one. As the morning sun filtered through the eucalyptus trees, Cassandra and Oscar would begin their day, ensuring Lilith was well-fed and happy.

"Cassandra, did Lilith sleep well last night?" Oscar asked, a hint of concern in his voice as he sipped his morning coffee.

"She did, surprisingly," Cassandra replied, a tired but content smile on her face. "I think the lullaby you played worked like magic."

Throughout the day, the couple juggled parenting duties with Adeline's growing fascination for Formula One. Adeline, armed with books and a determined spirit, would often engage her parents in discussions about the intricacies of race cars and the engineering marvels behind them.

"Cassie, did you know that aerodynamics plays a crucial role in F1 cars?" Adeline exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with enthusiasm.

Cassandra nodded, proud of her sister's passion. "Yes, and it's amazing how those engineers design the cars for maximum speed and efficiency."

As Lilith took her afternoon nap, the family found moments to bond. In the cozy living room adorned with pictures capturing their fondest memories, Oscar shared stories of his childhood, sparking laughter and nostalgia.

"Cassandra, remember the time we went on that road trip to the Great Ocean Road?" Oscar reminisced a glint of fondness in his eyes.

Cassandra chuckled, "How could I forget? Adeline was so little back then, and now she's dreaming of designing cars that could race along those scenic roads."

Dinner brought the family together again, with Oscar showcasing his culinary skills while Cassandra set the table. As they enjoyed a meal that reflected a fusion of their diverse tastes, Adeline shared her latest discoveries in the world of Formula One engineering.

"Did you know, Dad, they use hybrid power units in F1 cars for better energy efficiency?" Adeline explained, her excitement contagious.

Oscar nodded approvingly, "That's impressive, Adeline. But because I am fighting for a championship right now, I already knew that."

After dinner, the family gathered in the backyard, enjoying the cool evening breeze. Adeline, fueled by her dreams, talked about the upcoming Formula One races and the technological innovations she aspired to contribute.

"Cassandra, Oscar, I want to visit the Abu Dhabi  Grand Prix next year. Can we go this time?" Adeline requested, her eyes filled with hope.

For the last Abu Dhabi grand pix, the girls didn't get to go since Cassandra had recently had her baby.

"Sweetheart. It sounds like a fantastic plan. Got to get you decked out in my merch," Oscar replied, exchanging a glance with Cassandra, both proud of their determination.

As bedtime approached, Cassandra and Oscar took turns reading stories to Lilith, whose eyes sparkled with curiosity. Adeline, meanwhile, delved into her Formula One engineering books, eager to absorb every detail.

"Cassandra, do you think Adeline will become a Formula One engineer?" Oscar whispered, watching her from the doorway.

"I have no doubt. She's got the passion and the drive. Just like her parents," Cassandra whispered back, a shared smile affirming their belief in their family's shared dreams.

As the night settled over Melbourne, the sounds of a content family filled the air—a lullaby of laughter, dreams, and the promise of a bright future together.

typing...
welp, this book has come to an end. Also, this chapter has been sitting in my notes app for a long time