𝟎.𝟐.𝟑

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝖬𝖺𝗒 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟨

   Cassandra sat cross-legged on her dorm room bed, her iPhone in hand, creating melodic masterpieces on the Musically app. The room was filled with the rhythmic beats of popular tunes as she expertly synchronized her movements with the music. Meanwhile, Logan and Oscar were engrossed in their virtual world, navigating the chaotic streets of GTA on the gaming console.

"Check this out, guys!" Cassandra exclaimed, capturing a perfectly timed moment for her Musically. Logan and Oscar briefly glanced over, nodding in approval before returning to their intense gaming session.

As the afternoon sun dipped below the horizon, the trio decided to take a break and head to the boarding school's communal dining hall for dinner. The familiar hum of chatter and clinking of cutlery surrounded them as they settled into their usual spot.

Cassandra pushed her food around her plate, her appetite seemingly lost in the tunes she had been crafting earlier. Logan noticed and asked, "Cassandra, you've barely touched your food. Everything okay?"

Cassandra hesitated, then replied with a forced smile, "Yeah, just not very hungry, I guess."

Oscar, ever observant, raised an eyebrow and said, "You've been doing this for a while now. Are you sure everything's okay?"

Cassandra sighed, putting down her fork. "I've just been caught up in the whole Musical thing. It's fun, you know? But maybe I got a bit carried away."

Logan exchanged a concerned glance with Oscar, realizing there might be more to Cassandra's lack of appetite. "You've got to take care of yourself, Cass. It's not healthy to skip meals like this."

Cassandra looked down, suddenly feeling the weight of her friend's concern. "I didn't realize it was that obvious. I'll try to eat more, I promise."

Oscar spoke gently, "We're just worried about you, Cassandra. Musically is great, but it's essential to balance it with proper self-care."

They continued their meal, the conversation shifting to lighter topics, but Logan and Oscar kept a watchful eye on Cassandra. As they finished dinner, they made a pact to spend more time together doing activities that didn't involve screens, emphasizing the importance of maintaining a healthy balance.

In the days that followed, the trio found themselves engaging in a variety of activities – from outdoor sports to board games – fostering a more balanced lifestyle. Cassandra, appreciating the support of her friends, began to prioritize her well-being, ensuring she didn't let her passions consume her to the detriment of her health.

And so, amidst the challenges of boarding school life and the allure of digital creativity, the bond between Cassandra, Logan, and Oscar grew stronger, reminding them of the importance of looking out for one another in both the virtual and real worlds.

____

Cassandra burst into Oscar's dorm room, a mischievous glint in her eyes as she brandished her iPhone like a musical maestro. "Oscar, guess what we're doing right now!"

Oscar, who had been engrossed in studying for an upcoming exam, looked up with a mixture of confusion and concern. "Uh, what's going on, Cass? I need to focus on this."

Cassandra ignored his plea, cranking up the volume on her favorite song and shimmying to the beat. "We're making a Musically! Come on, it'll be so much fun!"

Oscar sighed, closing his textbook. "Cass, I need to study. Can't we do this later?"

But Cassandra was already pulling him off his chair, her enthusiasm infectious. "Nope! Live in the moment, Oscar. This will be legendary!"

Reluctantly, Oscar found himself standing beside Cassandra, who handed him her iPhone with a mischievous grin. "I've got the perfect song. Just follow my lead."

As the music started, Cassandra began to show him a choreographed hand movement, her movements synchronized with the catchy tune. Oscar, feeling out of his element, attempted to mimic her steps but stumbled awkwardly.

"C'mon, Oscar! Loosen up a bit," Cassandra encouraged, twirling around him. She adjusted his posture and tried to inject some energy into his hand movements.

"I'm not the dancing type, Cass," Oscar protested, but Cassandra was undeterred. She playfully nudged him, coaxing a reluctant smile from him.

After a few failed attempts, Oscar began to get the hang of the routine. Surprisingly, he found himself enjoying the spontaneity of the moment. The awkwardness transformed into genuine laughter as they danced and lip-synced to the music.

As the song reached its climax, Cassandra grabbed a pair of sunglasses, handing Oscar a prop. "This is the grand finale, Oscar! Let's make it epic!"

They struck a pose, sunglasses on, finishing the Musically with flair. Cassandra, breathless and beaming, high-fived Oscar. "See? That wasn't so bad, was it?"

Oscar chuckled, realizing he had let go of his reservations and had enjoyed the impromptu Musically session. "Okay, maybe it was kind of fun. But seriously, I need to get back to studying now."

Cassandra, satisfied with their creation, nodded understandingly. "Fine, fine. You go be the responsible student. I'll just be here, creating viral content."

As Oscar returned to his books, Cassandra continued editing their Musically masterpiece. She couldn't resist sharing it with their friends, and soon enough, their dorm room echoed with laughter and applause from the digital audience.

In the end, Oscar appreciated the break from his studies, realizing that sometimes, letting loose and embracing the unexpected can lead to unexpected moments of joy. And so, despite his initial reluctance, he couldn't deny that the spontaneous Musically adventure with Cassandra had added a touch of lightheartedness to his routine, making it a memory they would both look back on with a smile.

 And so, despite his initial reluctance, he couldn't deny that the spontaneous Musically adventure with Cassandra had added a touch of lightheartedness to his routine, making it a memory they would both look back on with a smile

typing...
live laugh musically(I got it when I was 6 and I've been using the same account ever since😭)