𝟎.𝟏.𝟔

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 + 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦
𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥

   Cassandra and Logan planned a day out, and this time, Cassandra's little sister, Adeline, joined the adventure.

"Hey, Adeline! Logan and I are going to grab some coffee and explore Miami. Wanna come?" Cassandra asked with a smile.

Adeline beamed. "Yes!"

At the coffee shop, they settled in with their drinks.

"So, Adeline, how's school going? Any exciting stories?" Logan inquired, trying to make her feel included. Adeline giggled. "Well, today our teacher told a funny joke, and we laughed so hard!"

"Sounds like a blast! You got any good jokes up your sleeve?" Logan asked, playfully nudging her.

"Oh, I've got plenty!" Adeline replied enthusiastically, launching into a series of lighthearted jokes that had them all laughing.

With coffee in hand, they headed to a nearby park.

"Adeline, see those flowers? Aren't they pretty?" Cassandra pointed, knowing her little sister loved vibrant colors.

"They're like a rainbow on the ground! Can we take some home?" Adeline asked with wide eyes.

"Maybe a picture will last longer?" Logan suggested, taking a snapshot of the colorful blooms.

Getting hungry, they decided to try the eccentric restaurant Cassandra had heard about.

"Adeline, what looks good to you on the menu?" Logan asked, making sure she felt part of the decision.

Adeline studied the menu with intensity. "I want the pasta with the funny name! It sounds yummy."

"Good choice! Three servings of the funny name pasta it is!" Cassandra grinned, signaling the waiter.

After lunch, they ventured into an art gallery.

"What do you think, Adeline? Which painting is your favorite?" Logan asked, genuinely interested. Adeline pointed to a whimsical painting. "I like that one! It looks like a dream." "Great pick! Art is all about what speaks to you," Cassandra agreed, proud of her sister's artistic taste.

They decided to do some spontaneous shopping, exploring local boutiques.

"Adeline, check out these cool earrings! What do you think?" Cassandra held up a pair.

Adeline's eyes lit up. "They're so shiny! I want one."

"Absolutely! Matching sister earrings it is," Logan chimed in, adding to the excitement.

Suddenly, rain started pouring down.

"Quick, let's find shelter!" Logan suggested, but Adeline had a different idea.

"Let's dance in the rain! It's so much fun!" she exclaimed, pulling them into an impromptu dance session.

After getting soaked, they sought refuge in a bookstore.

"Adeline, want to pick out a book? We can read them together later," Cassandra proposed.

Adeline eagerly grabbed a colorful children's book. "This one looks awesome!"

A live music performance caught their attention, and they decided to check it out.

"Adeline, do you like music? Maybe we'll discover your new favorite song!" Logan said, guiding her toward the lively tunes. "Cassie's music!" she threw her hands up.