battle of la - four

a/n - please voteee this chapter is so funny lol, first smut scene of the book!

olivia and i talk for about fifteen minutes, before two black cars pull into the empty parking lot. i watch as four men get out from each car, masks on and weapons in hand. "hey, liv," i say, "i gotta go, they're here." "okay," olivia says, "good luck, don't get hurt!" "thank you," i smile, watching them take out a crate from the trunk, "talk to you soon." "bye!" "bye, liv," i say, tapping my ear to hang up.

i drop behind the men as they stay in a circle. i peek over their shoulders, seeing them look at the crates of guns. i clear my throat, "do you guys have any gun with colored wraps? the black is fine, but i mean, i've got a lot of suits with different colors. i need something that pops out. red, blue, gold?" i laugh as i quickly dodge the elbow that was coming for me, "guess that's a no!"

i start to swing back home after an hour, seeing olivia's apartment. wouldn't hurt to stop for a second. 

i find her level, sticking to her wall. i look through her window that showed her bedroom to see if she could open the balcony for me. my eyes widen.

i watch as olivia's head was tilted back on her pillow, both hands under the blanket that seem to be moving. her mouth was slightly open, eyes shut. oh my god.

shit, should i go? i should go. my cheeks start to heat up, and i lose focus, making me fall onto her balcony floor. i quickly shoot a web to the balcony above me, pulling myself to stand up. i look at the window, seeing olivia looking at me with wide eyes.

i watch her quickly look like she's pulling something up from under the covers, before throwing the blanket off her. she adjusts the waistband of her shorts, pulling them up a little further as she walks to the balcony.

"um-hey," olivia breathes out as she opens the balcony, letting me in. "hi," i clear my throat, "just... wanted to see you." "how... how long have you been standing there?" olivia asks, closing the balcony door. "um... like... thirty seconds," i say. "fuck, did you-" i didn't wanna lie to her. i know that i'd act really weird if i did lie. i'm a terrible liar. "yeah," i nod, "i saw."

"oh my god," olivia sighs, covering her mouth, "i'm so sorry." "no- i shouldn't have, like, i should've called you," i tell her, pulling off my mask and holding it. "that's so embarrassing," olivia whispers to herself, looking around. "i mean... we've all done it. it's natural," i try to make her feel better.

olivia shakes her head, "i'm sorry you had to see that." i honestly didn't mind. it was pretty hot. i replay the image in my head. eyes closed, mouth open. back slightly arched. wouldn't mind to see it again.

i feel a tingling feeling in my lower body, and i breathe out nervously. "it's okay," i say, speaking my mind, "i... didn't mind."

olivia looks slightly up at me with red cheeks, "what?" "i didn't mind," i repeat, taking a small step to olivia, "wasn't a bad sight to see, you know?" olivia chuckles, and i bring my free hand to hold her chin with my index and thumb.

i slightly tilt olivia's head to the side, and i bring my lips to olivia's neck. olivia lets out a shaky breath, arms going around my neck. i drop my mask on the floor, starting to kiss and suck on olivia's neck.

after a few seconds, i use my other hand that was holding my mask to trail down the back of olivia's body. i leave it on her ass, continuing to suck on olivia's neck. liv lets out a moan as i grope her ass slowly, before i pull away from her neck.

olivia and i look at each other with a smile, and olivia's hand takes mine that was on her chin, bringing it down to her ass. her hands go to my jaw, and i close my eyes as olivia kisses me.

the kiss starts out soft, quickly getting into a rhythm. i wonder if olivia could tell it was my first kiss. i hope not. i pull olivia closer to me by her ass, and olivia jumps onto me, legs around my waist as she pulls away for a second, reconnecting our lips. i walk to her bed, kneeling on it before placing olivia gently down. we keep our lips connected before i pull away.

olivia smiles as she catches her breath, looking down my body as i hover above her. "you look so good," olivia whispers. i chuckle, whispering back, "thank you." i move my hands to her shirt, looking at her, "can i take your shirt off?" "of course," olivia nods. 

i take off olivia's shirt, pressing my lips against hers again. i trail my hands down, taking off olivia's shorts. i pull away, looking at olivia's body. i look at her neck, seeing a light purple start to form. 

i rub my hands all over olivia's body as she kisses me. i hum, pulling away, "so... what were you doing just then?" olivia chuckles, looking at my lips, "just thinking about you." "really?" i ask. "really," she nods. "should've called me over," i smile, pressing my lips against hers again.

my hand trails down her body, and olivia pulls away, looking down as i slide my hand under her underwear. "do you want me to take my suit off?" i ask. "not yet," olivia shakes her head, and i look down as olivia takes off her underwear. 

i press kisses on olivia's jaw as i slide a finger in slowly. olivia moans, eyes closing in bliss, and i look down as olivia's back arches. i use my hand to go behind her back and unclip her bra, pulling it off. i move down, starting to kiss olivia's breast while my hand kneads her other one. i start to suck on her breasts, leaving multiple hickeys on each one.

i close my eyes as i start to suck on olivia's clit, placing my hands on olivia's thighs as her legs rest on top of my shoulders. olivia lets out a moan as i stick my tongue into her and humming, liv's hand going to my hair. "fuck, y/n," olivia moans, "i've thought about this for forever." i smile, looking up at her. i let out a long, low pitched moan, sending vibrations through her body. olivia breaks the eye contact as she closes her eyes, arching her back.

i use my other hand to go to her breast, rubbing my thumb over her nipple as i push two fingers into olivia, sucking her clit. 

olivia's pov
y/n parker's fingers are inside of me.

y/n's pov
"so fuckin' good," olivia moans, "i- i'm gonna... cum y/n!" i let out a moan as olivia releases on my fingers. i suck as much of olivia's cum as i can, pulling my fingers out after a few seconds. i make my way up to olivia, sucking my fingers clean. olivia smiles, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me down. i kiss olivia, and she rolls us over.

i lay on my back, and olivia sits on my waist, pressing my spider logo. the suit expands, and i help olivia take it off. olivia takes off my bra, and she smiles as she looks up at me. i smile too, and her lips crash against mine. 

i close my eyes as olivia kisses down my body, taking off my underwear in the process. opening my mouth as a moan come out when olivia's tongue licks my clit, i feel olivia's hands go to my ankles, placing them on her back. i place my hand on olivia's hand that groped my breast, digging my heel of my foot into olivia's back as she slides two fingers inside of me.

she starts to pump her fingers in and out, making her way up to me as she does. olivia's lips press against mine, and i let out a muffled moan as she curls her fingers inside of me. olivia's tongue starts to explore my mouth, before she kisses me again.

i breathe heavily as olivia starts to suck on my neck, one hand on my breast with the other inside of me. god, she was good. i moan loudly, releasing before i even get to tell olivia. olivia moves her lips to the other side of my neck, slowing her fingers down to a stop.

i look down, watching olivia's fingers as she pulls out of me. i follow her fingers, looking at olivia's lips as she sucks her fingers. i let out a breath, and olivia smiles, closing her eyes as she kisses me. 

i wrap my arms around olivia as she lays on top of me, catching her breath too. "wait-" olivia looks up at me, "was i your first kiss?" "um..." i chuckle, "yeah." "oh my god," olivia laughs, "it feels like you've already kissed before." "really?" i ask. olivia hums, and she kisses me for a few seconds, before pulling away. "you seem really relaxed, and we get into a nice rhythm," olivia tells me, "you're a really good kisser, y/n." "oh, thank you," i laugh, "you too, actually." "thanks,"olivia laughs too.

i focus on olivia and i as olivia presses kisses to my (surely covered in hickeys) neck. bare skin, against each other. nothing better.