summer break - five

a/n - please vote

9pm
"wanna watch a movie?" olivia asks y/n, placing her phone down. y/n says, "you'll fall asleep." "no, i won't!" olivia exclaims, smiling back. y/n raises an eyebrow. olivia sighs, "well... maybe. but i'll try not to." "alright," y/n smiles, wrapping an arm around olivia as she lays her head on y/n's chest, y/n's arm going around olivia.

y/n looks down as olivia sighs, waking up with ten minutes left to the movie. "you fell asleep," y/n tells olivia. olivia grins, "no, i didn't." "yes you did!" y/n laughs, "don't even lie." "okay, i did," olivia smiles, "still so tired." "just sleep," y/n gives up with a laugh, olivia laughing and laying on top of y/n. olivia kisses y/n's cheek, "sorry, y/n." "it's okay," y/n smiles, kissing olivia's head and looking at the tv.

olivia slips her hand in y/n's as they walk around in the mall. "let's go in here," olivia pulls y/n in into a clothing store as y/n chuckles. olivia lets go of y/n's hand as she looks at a t-shirt.

y/n holds three bags of clothes as they walk to y/n's car, "you have a shopping addiction." "i'm aware," olivia smiles, watching y/n put the bags into the backseats.

y/n opens the car door for olivia, and olivia smiles. y/n closes her eyes as olivia kisses her before she gets in.

2 weeks later
olivia walks into the swimming pool building with her usual friends, smiling as she sees y/n walking in from the other side of the building, from the pool. y/n smiles at olivia, then her friend. olivia closes her eyes for a second as y/n pecks her lips. y/n pulls away, smiling at her friends, "hey everyone." they all say hi, and y/n looks at olivia. "i'll be out soon," she says. "okay," olivia smiles. 

y/n walks out of the building, seeing olivia's group on one of the closer sun bed to the building door. y/n pokes olivia's waist, making her squirm. olivia turns around, laughing. "hi," olivia smiles, "how's work been?" "alright," y/n nods, "how's your day been?" "good," olivia says, "been looking forward to seeing you all day." "aw," y/n smiles, "i've been looking forward to seeing you, too. makes my shifts more interesting." "have you had your break yet?" olivia asks. "no, in half an hour," y/n answers. "you'll come in the pool, then?" olivia asks, hopeful with a smile. 

y/n smiles as she sees olivia looking at her from the pool. olivia gives a wave, and y/n gives one back. olivia smiles, looking away, at the clock. she looks back at y/n, putting up five fingers to indicate five more minutes until y/n can come into the pool with her.

olivia wraps her arms around y/n's neck in the pool, smiling. "guess what?" olivia smiles. "what?" y/n asks, smiling back. "nothing," olivia laughs. "wow? really? guess what?" y/n asks, and olivia smiles. "what?" "nothing," y/n whispers.

y/n gets out of the pool, drying herself off with her towel and walking inside. she takes a few gulps of her water, walking out. "hey," she hears someone say. y/n looks to her left, seeing the blonde girl she met on the first day of her job. "hey," y/n responds, remembering her name. "how are you?" she asks. "i'm pretty good, you?" y/n asks. "i'm great," she smiles. "here to swim?" y/n asks. "yeah, i am. just meeting up with my friends," she says, "here to... watch people swim?" y/n chuckles, "pretty much, yeah." "how's work been?" she asks. "good," y/n says. it wasn't a question she could ask back. "cool," leah says, "alright, i should go." "yeah, see you," y/n says, watching her walk away with a smile.

olivia decides to go home with y/n, perfectly timing her and her friends stay at the pool with y/n's shift. "cold?" y/n asks as they walk to her car. "yes," olivia smiles, cuddled up into her towel. "well, you look cute," y/n chuckles, putting an arm around olivia and giving her arm a rub.

y/n places her warm hand on olivia's thigh after placing the car seat heaters on, driving out. "hey, my parents wanna have dinner with you," y/n says, "you know, meet you properly. not in my bed." olivia looks at y/n, chuckling, "i'm down." "cool," y/n smiles, "how about tonight?" "tonight? oh my god, i didn't pretty myself," olivia says. "well you seemed pretty prepared!" y/n laughs, squeezing y/n's thigh. olivia smiles, "well i'm freaking out on the inside!" y/n glances at olivia with a smile, "my mom already likes you from the two second interaction. my dad's chill, it's alright, liv. but if you don't wanna meet them properly yet, it's all good." "no, i do," olivia smiles, "let's do it." "alright, did you wanna come over later or now? you can wear my clothes," y/n says.