the singer - four

a/n - please voteetetteete the last chapter unfortunately

olivia's pov
i wake up, smiling as i feel y/n under me. i look up at her, seeing her still sleeping.

i pick up my phone, reading a few messages. i furrow my eyes at conan's message to a reply to my instagram story from my normal account.

'SO CUTEEEE'

i don't remember posting on my normal account, only my finsta, which was the picture of me kissing y/n's cheek as she holds the pasta with a smile, adding a pasta emoji. oh shit.

i quickly tap onto his message, eyes widening as i realize i had posted it to my main account that already had millions of views and replies that asked if i was dating y/n.

"i didn't mean to post that on my actual account," i speak softly as i talk to conan on the phone. conan laughs, "at least it's a cute picture!" "oh, i hope aleen doesn't kill me," i think about my manager. "that'd be homophobic," conan says, making me laugh quietly as i rub my thumb and index together with a few strands of y/n's hair in between.

y/n's been asleep for so long. i look at the time. almost ten thirty. i move up, pressing my lips on her already parted lips. i feel y/n kiss me back after a few seconds. "good morning," i whisper against her lips. "good morning," she whispers.

"has anyone said anything?" y/n asks after i explain what happened with my instagram story. "a lot of people on my replies and twitter," i say, "they're all saying that we should get to together if we aren't together already." "those responses were all from me," y/n says, making me giggle. "thousands of them?" "you'd be amazed how many accounts you can make," she smiles.

olivia's last few minutes in new york city with y/n
i hug y/n tight, not wanting to go onto the bus. "you'll be back soon," she smiles, hugging me back. "i'll text and facetime and call you all day," i say, "even on stage." y/n laughs, hugging me tighter, "i'll watch those shitty, glitchy, filmed on a microwave tiktok livestreams of your show every night," y/n says, making me laugh as she rocks us.

i look at y/n with a frown, i have to go now." "you had to go, like, five minutes ago," y/n laughs, "you should actually go."yeah...i know," i laugh, pressing my lips against y/n's.

"how's dublin?" y/n asks as i lay in the hotel bed. "good," i smile, "but i miss you already." "i miss you too," y/n says, "i wish i was in dublin." "then come," i laugh, pulling the blanket up, "fuck, the hotel blankets- give me one second." "okay," y/n says as i set my phone on the pillow, gripping the blanket. i give it a big pull, getting it untucked from the sides.

"okay," i chuckle, picking up my phone and laying down on my side. "what happened?" y/n asks. "just had to pull the hotel blanket out," i say. "oh," y/n chuckles, "comfy now?" "it's alright," i say, "would be better with you... or in your bed." "i knew you were gonna say that," y/n laughs.

y/n's pov , 2 weeks later , london
i look around london, smiling. always wanted to go here.

i knock on olivia's hotel room, and it opens. olivia looks at me, eyes widening as she smiles. "oh my god!" she exclaims, launching herself into me. i laugh, wrapping my arms around her waist as her legs go around my waist. "are you seriously here?!" olivia giggles. "believe it," i smile, placing olivia on the floor. she looks at me, smiling widely, "i'm so excited you're here!"

i press my lips on olivia's as we walk into the hotel room. olivia pulls away as i kiss her deeper, and i hear footsteps. i look to my left, seeing a guy, about six foot, brunette, turning the corner and looking at us. he smiles at me, and i look at olivia. "y/n, this is louis. he's an actor," olivia tells me. i nod, looking at him, "hi, louis." "hey," he smiles, "sorry, i was just popping in before olivia's show." "you two know each other?" i ask olivia, feeling a slight tinge of jealousy. "well- a little," olivia says, "louis is coming to my show tonight. just dropped by to give me flowers." flowers.