overnight - eight

a/n - please voteeee

olivia feels y/n's hand travel slowly down her stomach as she kisses her, feeling her hand go over her underwear and resting on olivia's core. the more they got into it, the less nervous olivia got.

y/n could feel olivia was wet through her wet underwear, which only made y/n feel better about herself. no matter how many girls she had done it with, nothing compared close to olivia. and they haven't even actually had sex yet.

y/n felt olivia's breath from her nose on her lips as she kissed olivia, before pulling away shortly after. olivia takes her hands off y/n's jaw and places one hand on the back of y/n's neck, the other on her breast as she starts to knead it.

y/n looks down at the sight of olivia playing with her breast, and she almost goes weak in the knees, knowing it would easily bring back her erection if she wasn't already erected.

starting to kiss down olivia's body, y/n takes off olivia's underwear. olivia flicks it off her foot, and it lands on the floor. "are you okay?" y/n asks. "i'm good," she smiles, and y/n positions herself in front of olivia. olivia places her legs on y/n's shoulder as y/n lays on her stomach.

olivia moans as y/n starts to eat her out. eventually, everywhere y/n's tongue could reach, it did, twisting and thrusting into olivia's entrance, sliding along her wet folds and circling olivia's throbbing clit.

"oh my god," olivia moans, back arching as y/n slides in a finger. y/n could think about how she was eating out her girlfriend, with her middle finger inside her, feeling how tight she was and getting excited about how tight she'd feel inside olivia.

y/n closes her eyes, humming against olivia's clit which made olivia moan loudly. wrapping her legs around y/n's neck, she felt her stomach start to get intense butterflies, a feeling that she had only made herself feel. "y/n, i'm gonna cum," she manages to moan out, letting herself release onto y/n's tongue and fingers.

y/n kisses olivia, and olivia holds her jaw, kissing her back. she was amazed at how fast y/n made her cum. how good she was.

y/n's pov
i pick up my phone, calling olivia as i lay in bed. "hi, babe," olivia says as she picks up the phone. i smile to myself, "hi, love. i'm going out to dinner later, and my parents asked if you wanted to join. did you wanna come?" "yeah, of course," olivia says, "what time?" "perfect... i'll pick you up at around 5:45 and we'll meet my parents and connor there," i say. "alright, i'm gonna take a shower then," olivia says, "see you soon!" "have fun," i sing, and olivia laughs, "bye!"

olivia and i walk out of her house and to my car. "i didn't have time to finish my makeup," she says, "i'll do it in your car." "that'll be pretty hard," i say, opening the door for her. "like you?" olivia smiles, kissing my lips and getting in as i laugh.

i see olivia starting to put her mascara on in the car mirror. i place my hand on her stomach, "speed bump." olivia stops, and i slowly go over the speed bump.

i glance at olivia starting to line her lips. "you look really pretty," i tell her. "thank you," olivia giggles. "breaking," i warn her, pressing my foot on the pedal as i come to a stop.

"man..." i sigh as olivia and i look at the rain dropping onto my windshield. "it started raining so fast," olivia says, zipping up her bag. "tell me about it," i say, looking at olivia as she places the makeup bag at her shoes, "you look really amazing." "you too," olivia giggles, "too bad it's raining, would've been nice to take some pictures."

the music stops, and i see mom calling on the car. i press the 'answer' button, "hey, mom. we're, like, five minutes away." "hi, alicia!" olivia exclaims. mom laughs, "hi, liv! we're a little held back in traffic, so we'll be there in about fifteen. if you wanna go in and get the table, you can. it's under 'jack'." "alright, we'll see when we get there," i say, "see you soon!" "bye!" mom says.

i park the car, on the other curb opposite of the restaurant as the side was taken. "well, looks like we're in the rain for a second or two," i say, turning off the car. "great," olivia laughs.

"stay here for a second," i take off my jacket as i get out of the car. i place the jacket over my head, holding it up as i close the door, walking to olivia's side. i open the door, "come on, liv!" olivia laughs, quickly getting out of the car as i hold my jacket over her head.

i squint my eyes as i start to get rain on me, olivia and i walking across the street. we get to the other side, under the covers. "you're so cute," olivia laughs as i take my jacket off her her head, "thank you for that." "no problem," i say, putting the jacket over olivia's shoulders as we walk.

i sit olivia down, sitting beside her, "are you hungry?" "a little," olivia says, "but i can wait."

i lay my head on olivia's shoulder as i watch her phone that played tiktok. olivia places her cheek on mine, swiping to the next video.

i look up, smiling as i see dad, mom and connor. olivia turns her phone off, chuckling as connor runs to olivia with a smile. "awww," olivia laughs, picking connor up as she hugs him. "liv," he laughs, hugging her as tight as he could. connor pulls away, smiling as he looks at me. "come on, connie," i smile, putting my arms out as olivia gives him to me.

"how was school, kids?" dad asks. "pretty good," olivia nods. "luckily it didn't rain at school," i say, "had practice at lunch." "how was it? knee putting up?" dad asks. "yeah, it's alright now," i say, "how was work?" "pretty good," he nods.

i look over at connor as he eats his breadsticks. "yum, right, connor?" i ask, chuckling. connor smiles, offering me his bitten one. "no thank you," i laugh, "but thank you for offering. enjoy it."

olivia and i get back into my car as i go to drive olivia back home. "i'm so full," olivia sighs, leaning back. "full enough for a mcdonald's flurry?" i grin.

i open my mouth as olivia places the spoon in it. she pulls it out as i take the ice-cream off, and i press my foot on the pedal.

"hello?" i say as i accept the call from gracie. "hey! are you coming to trent's now?" gracie asks. "like, right now?" i furrow my eyebrows as i look at olivia scoop the spoon into her mouth. she looks at me with a shrug, looking away. "yeah! it's almost seven, apparently he wants to start the party earlier." "no, i'm not going," i answer. "why not? bring olivia with you!" gracie exclaims. i sigh, looking at olivia, "do you wanna go?" olivia smiles, "i wanna see what it's like." "so yeah?" "yeah," she laughs. "alright, we'll be there soon," i say. "cool! see you," gracie hangs up. "do you actually wanna go?" i ask. "yeah, i mean, i've kinda wanted to see what it's like," olivia tells me. "alright, just let me know if you wanna leave," i say. "but... i do have one request," olivia says. "and what's that?" "i know i'm not gonna know anyone there... so is it okay if-" "olivia, you can stick by my side like glue the entire time," i smile. "okay, thank you," olivia breathes out, smiling.