intentions - twelve

a/n - please voteeeeeee! fucked up again lol sorry THIS IS CHAPTER 12 !!

y/n pulls away from their kiss, and olivia sits up, letting y/n take off her shirt.

y/n places it gently beside them, and olivia pulls her in for another kiss. feeling y/n's lips tense up in nervousness, olivia felt the same. olivia takes one of y/n's hands, holding her wrist.

olivia brings it up, trailing y/n's hand over her stomach, and leaving it on her chest. y/n pulls away once she rests her hand on olivia's fast-beating heart, looking down at it.

y/n looks up at olivia, and olivia gives her a reassuring smile. "i'm nervous, too," olivia whispers, nodding slightly.

it was true. olivia was so nervous. maybe even more nervous than y/n. sure, she's had sex a couple times. but it's a different game when she's doing it with someone she loves. she was excited, but so incredibly nervous.

y/n lets out a relieved breath, "you are?" "i am," olivia says, "it's okay, y/n... relax." "okay," y/n whispers, connecting her lips to olivia's. olivia parts her mouth, and y/n slides her tongue into olivia's mouth. as she does that, her hand that was on olivia's chest moves over olivia's dark green bra. she looked good in every single color.

olivia smiles, kissing y/n as y/n squeezes her bra, before sliding her hand under it. y/n thumb runs over olivia's hardened nipple, and olivia moans softly on y/n's lips as y/n kneads her breast.

olivia takes off y/n's bra, and y/n takes off olivia's bra. she attaches her lips to her left breast, hand pleasuring the right. olivia was in heaven right now. normally, her ex-friends-with-benefits were so rough with her breasts, in desperation to please olivia. y/n was really gentle, it made it pleasurable for olivia. liv could tell she was gonna be gentle the whole time.

olivia watches as y/n shuffles down the bed, y/n holding onto the waistband of olivia's shorts. she looks up, "can i take these off, please?" "of course," olivia smiles at the consent. no one's asked that before.

y/n slides off olivia's shorts and underwear, and olivia kicks it off her ankles. y/n smiles at the sight, and olivia closes her eyes as y/n starts to kiss down her body, from her stomach.

olivia moans as y/n flattens her tongue against her clit, slowly licking up and down. "oh my god, y/n," olivia moans, placing her feet on y/n's back. y/n lets out a low, long hum, sending vibrations through olivia's body. y/n was happy that she could pleasure olivia just by using her tongue, and she didn't plan to stop hearing those moans from olivia anytime soon.

after a few minutes, y/n slowly slides her middle finger into olivia. olivia's mouth drops open, and she lets out a moan. she didn't realize how big y/n's fingers were. y/n slowly pumps her finger in and out, with her lips around olivia's clit, slowly sucking.

god, olivia wondered if y/n had done this before. she was incredibly good. she knew y/n would be good at sex. i mean, they haven't actually have sex, but olivia's heart beats when she realizes that would happen in a few minutes.

another finger goes inside olivia, and olivia already felt so full. "y/n," olivia moans, arching her back on y/n's bed. y/n was aware that other people had done this to olivia. she tried really hard not to think about it, but the only way to overcome that insecurity was for olivia to have the best sex ever with her girlfriend.

olivia lets out a loud moan, feeling y/n slide in, all the way to her knuckles. her fingers curl up, before she almost pulls them out, repeating the action.

y/n smiles, pulling her lips away from olivia's clit and making her way back up as she pushes her fingers into olivia again. olivia's quick to cup y/n's cheeks, kissing her. she tasted herself on y/n's lips, but she couldn't care less. olivia pulls away, moaning softly as she feels her stomach build up. oh my god.