Volume 1 Chapter 4: Zabuza vs Sakura & Kakashi!

Previously:
Zabuza threw his very unique sword towards everyone, but Kakashi shouted out to duck. They just barely dodged death and they looked up to see him standing on the hilt sticking out of the tree. He stared down at the small group of ninjas with wicked excitement.

Sakura got in a defensive position in front of the bridge builder. Sasuke and Naruto followed her league. "That guy is bad news, stay close to the client and leave him to Sensei." Kakashi was glad that he had a level headed student such as Sakura. He grabbed his headband that was resting over his left eye and pulled it up. "I'm going to have to actually try if I'm going to defeat you, Zabuza Momochi." "Heh, I'd like to see you try, Kakashi Hatake. The copy ninja of the leaf." He leaped on the water and then used a Ninja art hidden mist Jutsu to vanish into the mist.

Kakashi released his own aura of bloodlust; it was so overwhelming that Sasuke tried to kill himself. But Sakura grabbed his arm and smiled comfortingly. He woke up to the sound of Kakashi saying,"Sasuke don't worry I refuse to lose any of you on my watch. I promise it's going to be just fine! I'll protect you with my life, all of you!" He turned his head and conveyed a smile through a mask. "Are you sure about that?" Zabuza appeared in the middle of them. But Kakashi copied his water clone Jutsu and stabbed him. But then a second clone of Zabuza appeared and sliced Kakashi in two. But his body turned into water too. He put a Kunai on his neck from behind,"It's over." "Is it really, copycat ninja? It was a nice try." The Zabuza speaking exploded into water and a third Zabuza appeared behind Kakashi. He swung his blade but he dodged just barely. Only to be kicked in the chest and sent flying into the water.

He tried to climb out but was entrapped by water imprisonment Jutsu. "So much for the legendary Kakashi. Before I talk with you, how about I get rid of your little students first. I can't wait to see the despair on their faces as I slaughter their friends." Sakura got up from the ground and walked past her two friends. "Water clone Jutsu." She cracked her knuckles and neck on both sides. "What are you doing Sakura, get out of here! Protect the client and forget about me!" "It would seem like this little bitch has a death warrant." The clone of Zabuza said as he walked towards her with his sword still on his back. "Sasuke. Naruto. You guys are on defense duty. I'm pissed off and need to release some stress and anger. I don't think I can contain it anymore." They both remember what she's like when she's angry. She's very scary and very powerful. So they both got in a defensive position. "Sakura cut ties and get out of here! His clone can't go too far from the original." She ignored his words as she took another step towards death unafraid or shaken. He swung his sword her way at crazy speeds only to catch it with a wind covered hand. A clone of her vault over her shoulder onto the blade and kneed him in the nose, breaking it in an instant. His water clone fell back leaking water from it's nose before it exploded. She smirked as she held up her clenched fist. "Who knew that you would be this weak or that I'm this strong? I've been holding back this entire time so who knows how strong I really am?" She did hand signs and then slammed them on the ground. "Here we go, Zabuza and Sensei! Are you ready for my trump card!" The ground around them rumbled as all the tree roots of the nearby trees shot out of the ground and made a dome of protection over Naruto, Sasuke and the bridge builder.

Kakashi and Zabuza went into shock over her using wood style Jutsu!? She coughed out blood on the ground. "I'm still too weak to use that, huh? That's fine I don't need it to win." She stood up and wiped the blood from her mouth. She smirked smugly as she created at least 5 more shadow clones. "Now that it's just us, I can finally show off a little." They all inhaled deeply and she blew out 6 medium sized fire balls his way. He felt the heat from a few feet away. He has to dodge the attack but if he releases the copy ninja. That would be trouble. He scoffed annoyed and created a water dragon and it extinguished her fire attack. But that created a thick steam after effect. He lost sight of the pink haired brat. That's when he heard her voice behind him. "You underestimated me, that was your mistake." He spun around and he was blinded by mud? She landed on the water behind him and winked at Kakashi. His eyes widened at her being able to use lightning Ninjutsu too!? She slammed her hand down on the water and electrocuted Zabuza until he was steaming. Kakashi wasn't affected due to her surrounded the water prison with wind. He grabbed his sword and fought through the pain and cut her body down the middle. But that Sakura too was clone and shocked him too. He glanced over to see her carrying Kakashi over her shoulder and running across the water. He looked down at his hand and screamed out aggravated.