Volume 2 Chapter 6: Deserted Wasteland

Previously:
Riku Uchiha one of her companions in the middle of this vast murky war. She was killed by throwing herself into the fray to protect Flora who was vulnerable and healing Goji Senju. She held out her hand with one of her special eyes in hand. "Take care of yourself and continue to protect the leaf from…" Flora screamed out her friend's name as the rain continued to pour down on their heads.

Flora now had a Sharingan in her left eye, it has three bolts on the back ring. Their sclera is fully black. It got to the point where the war spread throughout the lands they were allied with and the 5 nations split up and took different sides. Tobirama created a barrier of water and blocked an attack of wind and lightning. He felt Flora lean up against his back as she blocked attacks coming from behind. They were the last ninja remaining of their squad. They were fighting against several enemies and there were no allies in sight. She opened her third eye and grabbed his arm, just as she shouted out. "Great Forest Of Death!" Tobirama felt the ground disappeared underneath him as he was teleported away into the mouth of a cave she saw a few days of travel ago.

Forest of Death: Plants, Tree roots, and anything floral that grows there attacks those who have I'll intent on the Jutsu user. They are restrained by the nature around them and then slowly drained of any and all lifeforce, energy, & blood.

Tobirama heard something heavy hit the dirt ground next to him. He looked down only to see Flora on the ground motionless and not breathing. He panicked and flipped her over onto her back. He saw she was sickly looking in her very pale face. He produced cold water and ripped off a piece of his clothes to rest it ok her head. He rushed out of the cave to find something for them to eat. She needs to be recharged of energy to recover from using her third eye. They traveled so many days of travel away from their previous position.

Flora dreamed of her past life in the hospital. But she couldn't remembered a time before she wasn't sick. She was born with a very sickly body that was deathly allergic of the outside world. That's why she's not taking her new life for granted. She can breathe in fresh air, smell the scent of flowers, and walk upon the dirt outside.

Flora awakened by the smell of cooked fish. She opened her eyes only have blurry vision. She heard the crackling of fire nearby. She her head was resting on something soft but firm. As soon as her eyes adjusted to the light of the fire she realized that she was looking up at Tobirama. He was looking down at her with a relieved expression. "Took too long enough, sleepyhead. My legs were about to turn to stone." She was laying on his lap!? She sat up quickly and covered up her face. He tilted his head to the side. "Did your fever come back?" He said as he saw she was red in the face. She was now facing him and the fire was to her left. He leaned in close and rested the back of his hand on her forehead. "It's probably just because of the warm fire." She adverted her eyes from his very piercing ones. He sat with one leg crossed and one bent vertically. He began to eat one of the skewered fish. She grabbed the stick and began to nibble on the very bland fish. She pointed at the fish and said out loud,"You suck at cooking." He flinched slightly at her blunt insult. "What was I supposed to do on such limited ingredients." He huffed annoyed, even though he agreed internally. She got up from the ground a little unsteady. "Fine, I'll go look for…" He dropped his fish to the ground as he stumbled forward to catch her. He fell back to the ground on his ass with her in his arms. He went to scold her for being reckless but she was passed out cold.

Tobirama was beyond exhausted, he wanted to sleep but she was still was sleeping. And no matter how much he shook her shoulders, she didn't wake. He was losing consciousness fast. His eyes forcefully closed on him. He felt his body shut down on him. He slumped over with her sleeping on his chest.

The sent of smoke alerted the ninja tracking and looking for them. They walked into the cave only to see a young woman in the resting on the chest of an older ninja. They all sneared with wicked excitement as they equipped their weapons. But then suddenly her right eye shot open. It was blood red and fox  shaped. Kurama was temporarily taking over her body to protect her from being killed in her sleep. He growled deeply as roots sprouted out from the ground and wrapped around their ankles. They tried to destroy the wood but it regenerated and spiraled around their bodies until they were fully cocooned. They were dragged down into the earth and the ground above them covered up. It was as if they never were there in the first place.

Flora woke up clinging to something firm but soft. She was warm and very comfortable. She nuzzled up against her cozy mattress. Wait why is her mattress moving as if it's breathing? It has a pulse and beating heart? She yawned softly as she slowly lifted her head only to see a very bashfully blushing Tobirama. He was trying hard not to move. She turned bright red as she crawled backwards away from his lap. They both looked at each other in awkward silence.

She muttered softly to herself as she grabbed her bangs. She chuckled softly,"He's so my type. Well I'm traveling back in time soon anyway. There's no way I'm turning this opportunity down." She slicked back her hair and looked at him seductively. "I want you, really bad." He looked at her surprised and he gulped hesitantly. "What do you mean you want me?" She crawled back over and smirked smugly. "You are a smart guy. You know full well what I mean." "But aren't you with Madara?" "Once I go back to the present. I'll be a kid again. And my personality won't return until when I'm supposed to take the Chūnin exams. Which means I'll have to wait so many years before I'm allowed to do this..." She pulled him into a passionate kiss. He dug his fingers into the dirt ground of the cave. "Do you really want to do this, Flora?" He was holding himself back. She locked eyes with him. "I love you, Tobi-kun." He felt his chest tighten. "What about..?" "Why can't I love you both? In the end we can't stay together. So please give me this last thing. I know you have feelings about me. I noticed the way you look at me whenever you don't think I can see." He grumbled deeply. "Let's enjoy our limited time together, okay?" He pushed her on her back roughly. And slammed his hand down ok the ground next to her face. "That bastard stole you from me. I'm going to make sure you only remember my touch." He attacked her mouth roughly as he ripped her clothes off.

Tobirama thrusted into her hole from behind he gripped onto her breasts as he pulled her close. He moved his hips and his full length ravaged her insides. He licked, bit and kissed her neck from behind. "Tobi! Ah yes!" He used one of his hands to rub her clit really fast causing her to spasm. She began to pant and moan. He could tell she was getting close so he pulled out just before she came and thrusted into her ass. Before she could let out a scream but he shoved his fingers into her mouth. She was tasting her own juices. He whispered in her ear,"Suck my fingers like a good girl." Her tongue swirled around his firm and calloused fingers. Her stomach tightened as she was stopped from climaxing, strategically. He was experienced in the lustful art of sex. "He's on a entirely different level compared to Madara. I feel like I'm losing the sense of myself. I could definitely get addicted to his rough but precise movements and hand gestures." She let go of her self control and allowed him to dominate her entire being.

The days in that cave of comfort and ecstasy blurred together. The 2nd Shinobi war spread throughout the 5 different lands and other places that were on their own caught in the crossfire. 2 years went by fast, she gave birth to Sven Senju. Tobirama's son. They were in the midst of combat and conflict. So there's was no way to get back in time to say goodbye to Madara or anybody from the village.

Flora clung to Tobirama's hand as her body began to slowly fade and turn into flower petals. He wasn't one to cry but he was most definitely crying about her abrupt departure. He locked eyes with her holding their kid. "I'll come back to my original self whenever Sakura is supposed to take the Chūnin exams. Sometime after the forest of death test. That's when I traveled. Explain to Madara and the others what we discussed. And know that I…" Flora decided to press her lips upon his before turning into cherry blossom petals.

To be continued… Next Volume!