Volume 2 Chapter 1: Sasuke Uchiha Vs Rock Lee!

Previously:
Sakura exhaled deeply as she vaulted over the railing and landed gracefully on the stone floor. Ino walked down the stairs and saw Sakura stretching before the fight began. "I'm sorry Ino but as you are right now. You aren't even close to my level. Please forgive me." She said to herself as she slid back her left leg and reached for her two pouches on her lower back. "Let the fight, begin."

Sakura threw two Shurikens and then shouted out,"Shadow clone Jutsu!" The Shurikens struck Ino all over causing her to lose her concentration on her chakra and being able to use her special mind Jutsu. Sakura pushed off the ground and infused chakra into her soles to move even faster. Ino held out her hands but then Sakura smirked slightly. As she turned into smoke. Ino was kicked in the back. She was one of the Shurikens. Ino rolled over on the ground a few times in a dizzy daze. Sakura created 5 shadow clones and then made hand signs. "Fireball Jutsu!" A huge combined force of fire went towards ino, she was unable to move. She was just too exhausted and in pain to dodge the attack. And she wasn't strong enough to fight back. She shielded her face and braced for the pain but then Hayate Gekkō stepped in and created a wall to absorb the damage. "This match is over with. Sakura Haruno is the winner."

Ino passed out soon after from the overwhelming pain. Sakura yawned softly as she was still trying to wake up from her very long nap. She leaped back up to her team. She sat down on the railing next to her Sensei who was leaning up against the railing on his forearms. "That was some nice tactics, Sakura." "Thanks, I tried not to use too much chakra. I'm running low right now." He nodded his head. "That's a lie and we both know it." Is what he said to himself. "She said that out loud to make those around us think she is running low on power. How clever of you to do so. Fooling your enemies before the fight even begins. I'm proud to have such a tricky student such as yourself, Sakura."

Ten ten was defeated brutally by Temari the grill from the sand village. Shikamaru defeated the sound ninja girl just as bad. Naruto went up against Shiba and his dog companion, but his trickery came in clutch. Naruto proved that people do change. Hinata went up against Neji and lost terribly but she tried her best. Until she collapsed to the ground coughing up blood. He continued to insult her over and over again without any signs of stopping. She said something that made him lose control over his inner rage and so the Jōnin of the leaf had to step in and stop him from killing her. Hinata collapsed to the ground but a familiar face caught her gently. They all saw Sakura glowing gold. She looked into the tired eyes of Hinata. "You did well. Don't listen to Neji. You are worthy of anything you desire. You are a proud ninja of the leaf village." Hinata smiled happily as she passed out. Her internal injuries were being healed by Sakura. She was manipulating her own and Kurama's chakra to enter her bloodstream and restore the places Neji effected. Sakura drove her hand into her chest and grabbed her heart. She pumped her heart all while using Zod's chakra to give Hinata a shock to her systems. Her eyes shot open as she came back to life. Sakura retracted her hand and used Kurama's chakra to heal the hole closed. The Jōnin and the Hokage recognized one of the three chakras used by Sakura. But how can that be possible? How can she have Kurama's chakra? She had no choice but to use it in the open to save Hinata's life. Kakashi is going to definitely yell at her later. She scooped up Hinata and walked towards her squad leader. "Here you go, she should be fine from now on. Get plenty of rest Hinata and once you are better. I'd like to talk to you." Sakura walked towards her Sensei. "I'm sorry for being such a pain, Sensei." He sighed heavily as he rested his hand on her head. "You really are a pain in my neck, but even so. Good work, you saved her life." He glanced over to see the Hokage glaring at Sakura. He was going to protect his student no matter what happens, even if he has to turn his back on the village.