Volume 3 Chapter 3: Child of Destiny?

Previously:
She opened her third eye and caught them up to speed. "We need your strength for the upcoming war and battles, if we are going to save Naruto from the clutches of fate." She hopped off their stomach and stumbled forward into the arms of her son Kaisen. He caught her with grace. "Are you alright?" She was sleeping soundly in his arms. "It seems like you pushed yourself too hard again."

Kaisen Uchiha - Flora Senju's Second Son - Wood Style, Golem Jutsu - Permeation
& Frostbite Arsenal - Frost Samurai - Head Anbu Leader - Present Age 46
(Spikey cherry pink hair with black under-lights. Hazel green eyes with black rings. Has the seal mark Strength of Hundred on their forehead. They use wires imbued with frosty ice chakra. They are very confident in their abilities and leadership skills, they vowed to protect the leaf from the shadows. He is very serious, strict, and commanding with just his presence. | He's respectful to his parents, he acts gentle and kind towards her when in front of his subordinates. He loves her and is scared of her potential for anger.) (Madara Uchiha & Flora Senju)

The next day:

Sakura left her window only to see not Kakashi but Sven Senju waiting for her patiently. He looked up at her happily. She sat down next to him up against the wall. "Good morning, Sven. Are you taking the day off just for me?" He smiled enthusiastically. "Of course! I can't just give you half the day but the whole day worth of my attention!" She giggled and then leaned up against his shoulder. He looked at her surprised. "Let's enjoy our time together then." She closed her eyes and yawned softly. "Tell me all about your wife and kids. I need more information." He smiled widely as he began to tell her all about his home life.

Sven Senju - Flora's Third Son - Water Vortex & Electro Arsenal Jutsu - Surge - Medical Ninjutsu Academy Head Chief - Present Age 42
(Long braided pink hair with low hanging bangs on his left side. He has a gold left eye with black dragon shaped pupil and black sclera. His right eye is endless black with gold dragon shaped pupil and white sclera. He has two very special solid gold soul daggers connected to his soul that absorb damage and allow him to strike with twice the strength. (Soul Daggers: Black Current) He has black lightning and is able to manipulate the wind and water at the same time creating a Water Vortex. | He has incredible chakra control and has vowed to keep his other brothers going and the leaf by taking over as the new head of the Medical Academy his mother started. | He's very cheerful, charismatic, social, mature and has a incredible memory when it comes to faces and names.) (Tobirama Senju & Flora Senju)

Two days later after spending time with Sven and Kaisen. She gave herself the Strength of a Hundred Seal, a purple diamond mark is on right palm and whenever active black lines spread throughout their body. She should have done that ages ago but so much stuff has been happening she never got a chance to, until now.

Sakura walked down the many streets of the leaf with high spirits. As she headed towards the meet up point only to see flashes of Jiraya speaking to young Naruto. She halted in place at the sight of him waiting for her at the gate to the village. He turned around and looked her way only to see her crying tears of sorrow. She clenched her fists tightly as she stared at him. "I'm going to save the world and Naruto. I'm going to change the future again and make the world a safer place."

Time Skip:
Sakura stood there across from Jiraya on flowing water. They were both standing on the water using chakra flow in their soles. "Show me what you got, Sakura. You may be my former master but I must test you." She smirked slightly,"There's no need to be so polite. We are equals." His eyes widened as she immediately disappeared from sight. He sensed the change in air pressure and just barely dodged her deadly strike from above. She punched the ground and a gigantic wave of water rushed towards him. He leaped into the air and ran up the giant wave only to leap towards Sakura. She just barely dodged his swift kick. She ducked down and rolled backwards. He flipped his hair and it acted like blades across her left cheek. She blocked his swift and dangerous attacks. He was just as formidable as she expected. Sakura smirked slightly as she remembered Naruto and Jiraya's banter in the show. "I'm going to show off too now." She held out her right hand and caught a glowing sword. She blocked his swift punch. A shockwave of wind and petals spiraled around them causing water to splash outward. His eyes widened at her body glowing with pulsating magenta lightning bolt pattern spreading throughout her entire body. "There's no reason to test me. When I've already mastered Sage mode."