Volume 1 Chapter 6: Chūnin Exams!

Previously:
She reached out and grabbed his vest desperately. "Sensei, please don't leave me alone. I'm scared of the dark…" Her eyes forcibly shut as her body went into hibernation. "I refuse to leave you alone. Any of you, we are stuck together like glue."

A month or so passed by and they finished the bridge and called it, "The Great Sakura Bridge." After their savoir Sakura Haruno. Sakura recovered enough to walk by herself and so she yoinked the sword that once belonged to Zabuza. It's called,"Kurikirbocho." It's a Zanbato Sword. If it ever gets damaged it repairs itself with Iron from the blood of its victims.

They headed back to the village now that their job was complete. They all had grown physically, spiritually, and mentally after all was said and done. Just like Sakura said at the beginning of the journey.

Bright and early Sakura woke up and did her morning routine. She saw her new sword was leaning up against the corner of her room. And Zod was back in her soul resting. She stretched out and then left via the window. She stepped into the tiles only to see Kakashi reading her book a second time through. "You really seem to enjoy my written work, Sensei." He flipped a page. "It's quite thrilling to read, I'm surprised a girl your age knows about this stuff. It's quite peculiar." She yawned heavily. "Yeah well I'm full of mystery. Is the Chūnin exam happening soon?" He didn't react on the outside but on the inside he went on full alert. "There's no need to be so tense, Sensei. My summons told me about it. He apparently has the ability to see into the future for a few days, he saw more and more kids from other nations arrive a few days ago. So from what I know about our ninja customs. The exam is going to be host soon for us to advance in rank." He relaxed once more. "Regarding your summons, where is it now?" She rested her hand on her chest. "It's a hybrid between a Jinchuriki and a summons from what I can understand." He tensed up at the word Jinchuriki. "Naruto has the nine tailed fox inside him, which makes him a Jinchuriki host. My summons told me about that too. Which explains why his chakra aura feels stronger." Kakashi was amazed her intelligence was so broad and this dragon was feeding her information that was seemingly top secret. Can it really see into the future and is it all knowing like the myths said about the ancient dragons? If that's true then he has to make sure no matter the cost that she doesn't fall to enemy hands. She could become just as strong as the first Hokage if trained correctly.

Sakura held out a book for Kakashi to take. He looked up only to hear her say,"Here take my next book that is coming to the shelves tomorrow. It's called,"Gangsters Paradise." It's my new release." He looked down at the cover with stars in his eye. "Sensei, after I claim the rank of Chūnin. I want you to train me in the ways of the Anbu." He pocketed both of the books created by her and stood up. "Very well, just like with the bell test. If you succeed I'll teach you everything I know."

One week later after the Chūnin exams were announced and team 7 accepted the terms of the document. It was time to get the party started.

Sakura's name was called out from Sasuke and Naruto outside of her place. She vaulted out of her bedroom window and landed next to them with a piece of toast in her mouth. They three walked towards the academy with excitement and high spirits.

Their group walked up the stairs only to see a kid get punched in the face. A girl from the same team was just about to be punched as well but then suddenly a girl with pink hair appeared out of nowhere. She caught the punch of the ninja in front of the door. "There's no need to be so violent, right?" She smiled brightly with her eyes closed. She let go of his fist and turned around to say,"You all shouldn't be wasting your time here. This isn't the third floor but the second. And I'd rather not have to rely on cheap tricks to beat you in this exam." Sasuke walked into view. "You can drop the Genjutsu now. We see right through your attempts of deception." The sign above the door went from 301 to 201. Sakura opened her eyes and team Guy saw into her soul only to see darkness & mystery.