Volume 2 Chapter 5: The Blossom Princess?

Previously:
She dug her nails into the blood soaked dirt. "Promise me that you will protect the Leaf if I don't make it." She said, weakly. He interlocked his fingers with hers and stared into her eyes seriously. "I promise on my soul, that I'll do everything in my power to protect the Leaf." She smiled at his words and then leaned up against his shoulder.

Several Hour Time Skip:

Flo woke up at the top of the Hokage building with Hashirama by her side. The sound of the wind whistling was all she could hear. She pushed herself off the ground and walked up to edge of the roof to see the Leaf Ninja were scattered throughout the rooftops to pounce on the incoming enemies. As they invaded the village with the intention to strike at Midnight. Flo cracked her knuckles as she blew out a heavy exhale of air. "Are you ready to kick some ass, Hashi-san?" She smirked confidently at him as she held up her fist. He gave her a fist bump and smiled back. "I am, Flora." She held up her right hand and shouted out internally,"Let's go, Zod!" She leaped off the roof and landed on the back of Zod. Hashirama joined her and they flew straight up into the dark clouds above.

Particle Jutsu was used on the wind barrier to break through. She disabled as soon as they attacked it as planned. The enemy began to flood the village only to be jumped unexpectedly. Flo left Hashirama in Zod as she leaped off. She conjured a bolt of lightning and threw it at the middle of the path where the gate was located. The enemy was suddenly soaked by water from multiple directions and heights. They were paralyzed by the shock of electricity. Then suddenly a little girl landed in front of the sparking water. She slammed her hands on the water and shouted out loud. "Ice Style, Winter Wonderland!" The water crystalized and the bodies of the enemies frosted over within a matter of a few seconds. Her arms were frosted over and she felt her skin burning from the cold. "I can't believe that worked." She melted the frost by covering her arms in lightning. She shook her arms as she stumbled backwards breathing heavily. "It's official, I can use any element I want. How scary." She observed the state of the entrance to the leaf. The lightning village forces were all that was left outside of the village. She took a step forward onto the ice with her combat boots and licked her lips hungrily. She lightning stepped in front of the huge army and punched the first ninja in the gut with a icy fist. His entire body exploded from the inside out as his blood froze over and was combusted from roots of bark coming from her knuckles. Several people in front were hit by the frozen chucks of his flesh and impaled by the roots. She yanked her arm back and detached from the roots. She grabbed her soul sword and slashed through the Ninja's without any trouble. Blood splattered all over her face and her blade as she screamed out,"I refuse to die!"

Flora stood there teeth clenched on a Kunai as her entire body was soaked with other people's blood. She was gripping onto her soul sword tightly. She was surrounded by carnage and death. She was exhausted. She spit out the Kunai and stumbled backwards breathing heavily as she let go of the sword. It turned into lightning upon impact of the ground and gradually disappeared. She was caught by a familiar face from behind. "You went off on them, Flo." It was Madara. "You must have been really angry." She didn't say anything and just continued to breathe heavily. "Just lean on me, I'll take care of you." She turned around and looked into his eyes. She grabbed his red armour and gripped onto it tightly as tears flowed down her face. "I managed to save you, thank goodness." She rested her head against his chest. "I'm so glad you are alright." He rested his hand on her head and back. "You did all of this for me?" She didn't say anything. He looked around to see the torn up bodies.