Volume 2 Chapter 4: A Promise Between Two?

Previously:
But everything good has to come to an end, right? The bells of an incoming attack started going off all at once. She reached over and grabbed his wrist. She used some of Zod's chakra to lightning step over to the gate of the village. He looked around and then over at Flora. She was breathing heavily. "She's still too weak to be fighting against enemy ninja." It was ninjas from the village hidden in the rocks aka the Earth nation. They sent a huge glacier of rock their way. She slammed her hands on the ground and infused Kurama's chakra into the ground. A equally great stone glacier smashed into the other one. Stopping it into it's path from destroying the gate or village wall. She coughed out blood onto the ground as her hands began to shake. The leaf Ninja came out in droves ready for battle. Madara focused on the enemy as her actions saved the leaf from being overwhelmed with chaos. Flo blinked and it felt like years went by. Her body was too tired and exhausted to move anymore. But then heard children crying and evil laughter. "Madara! They entered the village by tunneling underground!" He looked back with his Mangekyō Sharingan to see the chaos fall into the village. Hashirama and Tobirama were fighting hard against the enemy. He continued to fight against the invading enemies. She struggled against her own body to stay conscious. "I need to help the village. Zod, please give me a plot amour anime level new form to go past my current limits." She felt her body change, shift, and grow new physical traits that resembled a dragon.

Dragon-born Form:
Fluffy cherry pink cloud like hair with magenta highlights. Wooden oni horns coming from their forehead and slightly curling towards the back. Pointy ears with bark ear guards and a smoke like effect Sakura flower crown decorating her head. Rainbow Effect third eye on their forehead. Light olive white skin. Emerald green eyes with white sclera and dragon slit shaped pupils. Black roots with a pair of wooden framed wings with pink cherry blossom flowers for the inside of the wings. A wooden tail that changes shape to fit the host's needs. It usually has cherry blossom flowers growing from its small branches towards the end of the tail.

She stood up all wobbly but grinned widely as she took a step back. She lightning stepped in front of a group of Uchiha kids and grabbed a quick moving sword and shattered it casually. She kicked the ninja in the stomach and punched the air. A petal fist caved in skull. She clapped her hands together. Petals smashed two ninja heads together, blood splattered all over the ground. She created shadow clones and they focused on transporting the women and kids to safety.

Flo inhaled deeply and lightning stepped to the center of the village. She did the hands signs to her own special Jutsu, Sakura Bloom. A giant cherry blossom tree grew in the center of the village and casted a shadow over the nearby buildings. She was on top of the tree with her two eyes closed and third eye open. A huge gust of wind blew around the tree and gradually spread out to reach the walls. The enemies who were inside the huge dome of wind and petals were grabbed by the tree's roots from underground. Their chakra in turn was slowly drained and sent to Flo and the tree. Those who escaped the roots were sliced to ribbons by sentient petals.

Flo saw everything all at once in her mind for above. "This village is my home! I refuse for you to come in here and destroy it! I refuse for you take the lives of women and children with a smile on your faces!" Petals of life fell upon the shoulders of the leaf ninja and healed their fatigue, injuries, or worries. They all looked up at her with hope in their hearts. They got strong a sense of pride in themselves and each other. As they marched forward with a weapon in hand. She interlocked her fingers and opened both of her eyes and screamed out as giant roots from the ground came up and created walls around the village, they were at least a few miles high. Flo screamed out even louder as the a huge forest of cherry blossoms sprouted and surrounded the village. She closed her third eye and stumbled backwards breathing heavily as blood streamed down from the edges of her mouth. She pushed off the tree branch she was standing upon and landed gracefully next to Tobirama. She held up a high five. He gave her a impressed and proud smirk as he returned the gesture. "Nice work, now that we just have to focus on attacking those who…" They felt the ground shake violently as a huge wave of water attacked her wind and root barrier. She is connected to the walls and the tree. She fell to her knees in shock at what she saw from the point of view of the Sakura trees. "What's wrong!?" She was shaking so much that she couldn't form words. Madara landed in front of them. "We are being attacked by all of the nations right now." "This wasn't supposed to happen? Is it because I'm here?" She looked down at her blood covered hand. Her dragon form was slowly disappearing. She clenched her fists tightly and retained her form. She stood up and looked at Madara determined. "Tobi tell your brother to focus on defense. You are going to join us two in destroying their forces. If we crush them and come out on top. They'll have no other choice but surrender or we'll threaten to do the same to what they are doing now. To their damn homes." Her voice was filled with rage and bloodlust. "I've dealt with the enemies inside the barrier. And they can't come from below anymore do to the tree roots. If they managed to break through I'll know." She pulled out her soul sword. "Tobi you are with me against the rest of the earth and sand. Madara you have the lightning and water to deal with. I believe in your overwhelming strength. But if you need a pick me up with healing just say so." He gave her a backhanded fist bump and a devious smirk.