Volume 2 Chapter 2: The Truth Hurts!

Previously:
They drew random lots of who they were going up against in the finals. Sasuke was given the left over number. Sakura being in the final was already breaking the original timeline ten fold. They are all being given a month to train, relax or whatever. But Sakura had one thing on her mind, she had to find and speak to Jiraya.

Sakura woke up sore all over but she had to find him no matter what happened. In order to save the world and ultimately grow stronger. She vaulted out of her window only to lose balance. Her wrist was grabbed by a familiar face. He pulled her into a safe embrace from behind. He continued to read her newly released book called,"Sacrifice & Love." She leaned up against his body feeling out of it. "Where are you in such a rush to go to?" "How are you enjoying my new book?" He flipped to try next page. "It's quite chilling. You really are quite talented when it comes to writing stories. Now no dodging the former question." She sighed softly. "Jiraya Sensei is here somewhere. But I have no idea where in the village. Will you help me out, Sensei? I believe he's the key to helping me get control of my new found powers. And I really want to meet a man of legend. His world's are pretty lewd and interesting." Kakashi pocketed her book and then turned around. "Hop on, since you aren't fully recovered from yesterday and the relentless exam." She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. He pushed off the tiles and jumped to roof to roof. Sakura smiled happily openly as she enjoyed the moment. Her huge anime crush was carrying her. He was so cool. It was almost too much to handle. He landed in front of the bathhouse and that's when she remembered this is where Naruto first met him. She went to drop down but he held on her legs tight. "Sensei?" He was in deep thought. She lowered her head and smirked slightly,"I'll wait out here." He released her and he walked into the bathhouse. She did hand signs and then whenever Jiraya and Kakashi left the bathhouse they were met with a very sexy and unfamiliar figure with long black hair. Kakashi recognized her chakra but her appearance was mimicking her old one in her previous life. She grabbed Kakashi by the arm and pressed her big breasts up against it. His eye widened, his breath became very hot, and his ears burned red.

Stardust Cover:
Long black hair with spikey bangs and her hair is parted to the right. Hazel brown eyes with a golden outer ring. Plump red lips, double D's breasts, jiggly medium sized ass, and curvy womanly figure. (Looks about 24-25 & at least 5'8-5'9)

She giggled playfully and glanced over at Jiraya. "So this is the legendary Sannin and fellow naughty writer." Jiraya went from horny to rock hard. "Who's this friend of yours, Kakashi?" He said as he licked his lips instinctively. "I'm the current best seller of lewd books in the shops across the 5 nations. I'm sure you have heard of me?" His eyes widened as he went to say her Pen Name. She rested her Index finger on his recently moist lips and then said seductively. "There's no need to say it out loud. Unless you are grunting it in comfort of your own home." She winked at him. She grabbed grabbed his hand. "Listen up big guy, I have a favor to ask of you. You see my friend here." She was gesturing over to Kakashi. "He has a student that needs help with something quite serious. If you help him out. Maybe we can do a joint book together? And if you want I can show you some of my special moves?" She winked as she rubbed his hands softly. He was usually very resistant to this level of mental manipulation by broads. But she's not like anyone he's ever met. She was crazy good at manipulating his heart and mind in sync. He caved. "Alright, I'll do it." Hot steam came out of his nostrils. "See I told you it would work out, Kakashi?" She grabbed his hand and smiled happily. "I'll see you later Kakashi and you too, handsome." She strutted away and once she turned the corner she said,"They are just around the corner, kiddo." She transformed and ran around the corner all while shouting,"Thanks for the tip, star-chan!" She ran up to her Sensei who was more than flushed in the face but he was short circuiting.