Volume 2 Chapter 3: Time Traveler Flo vs Madara Uchiha!

Previously:
She grabbed the edges the couch tightly as she was hesitant in saying she's from the future. But if she says something else they'll know it's a lie. She cursed at herself and sighed heavily. "I'm from the future. But don't say anything just yet." She opened up her third eye. They all got on edge. "I can prove it with my own memories."

Deity Sight: (They have a rainbow effect third eye that has the ability to copy or mimic abilities of other anime character abilities.)(It relies on chakra energy levels & concentration.) 

They all saw flashes of her entire childhood. Her learning at the Ninja academy. The third Hokage and Azuma Sarutobi. The leaf being at peace with many nations. Her training her hardest to become the next Hokage and strive towards world peace. Everything, even her secret of her being reincarnated. She might as well tell them everything. They saw flashes of her previous life and all the suffering she went through all alone. Her parents gave up on coming to the hospital after awhile. And she had no friends to keep her company. There's a reason why she was so desperate about making friends. She knew about the future and wanted to save those around her and the entire world. But even a person sent from the gods has limits.

Memory Download (They can share memories with others via telepathy. Or look into the minds of those who she looks at with her third eye. Kinda like mind reading on a entire different level.)

Sakura closed her third eye and coughed out blood into her bandaged hand. She suddenly had wheezy breath. "That really drains me of my chakra. Note to self only use it as a last resort." She wiped her mouth of blood and looked ahead to see them talking to each other very seriously.

Sakura hung her head low as she thought about history repeating itself. "They are going to kill me. I stopped them because I didn't want the future to lose either one of them. Was I just being selfish? I didn't want to feel lonely anymore." She began to cry with sorrow. Tears fell from her eyes and hit the ground below. "I thought he (Kakashi) would accept me. But he felt betrayed? But why? It's not my fault that I know about the future. I'm just one person. And it's not like I can just bring it up and say don't do this or whatever." She felt a hand rest on her head and heard a throat being cleared. She raised her head only to see Tobirama holding out her headband. She reached out to grab it. "You aren't going to kill me?" He shook his head. "As the most logical one of the three of us. I've decided to humour you, child. Your information is lore accurate so far so there's no way you are a spy or something like that. If you are part of our village and a ninja. Then it's only right to give this back." She grabbed it and then put it on her left arm and tied it tight. "I really appreciate you giving me a chance. I have no clue how long the dragon decides to keep me here. But I really want to prevent everything bad that happens in the future. The Uchiha clan deserves better and if I remember correctly. We are at war with the other nations. Right?" She might look like a runt but as they know. She's a adult soul stuck in the body of a child. She's very strategic and intelligent. And her knowledge of the future might come in handy with dealing with the enemy nations. "It's the first war of it's grand scale." She made a thinking face. "The First Shinobi World War, huh? How troubling. But I have an idea of how to broker peace and increase the strength of our village. But you must at all cost leave my name out of the records. How about this, I'll go by a different name while I'm here." She thought about it and then nodded her head. "Flora or Flo. Since I have a special petal Jutsu." She created petals from her right hand. Hashirama marvelled at her special Jutsu. "Those petals have healing properties right?" She shook her head. "Not exactly. I just infused my chakra in the petals and depending on my feelings and emotional attachment to the person. It will either hurt or heal them. That way my enemies will be cut and my friends will be healed." Madrara glared at her,"When you landed in the middle of us, you thought about us as allies?" She blushed bright red as she rubbed the back of her neck. "Unlike most my age. I admire all of you very much. Tobirama is a great Tactician and Jutsu creator. In my time the Uchiha clan was almost wiped out. My best friend Sasuke is very like you Madara, sir. My friend Naruto is much like Hashirama. And I'm the logical glue keeping them from destroying themselves most of the time. They are very emotional and reckless. They are prone to getting hurt and getting into verbal disputes. It's really exhausting but whenever we work together. We are practically unstoppable." They all looked at each other. Her team is the very copy of them with very different circumstances. "She admires me and my clan? She cares about our clan's future? She has something different about her compared to Tobirama." "This kid is so cute but kinda scary how similar she is to Tobirama." "She's just like me in so many ways. I wonder what else she can do besides strategize?"